Are you living with Pancreatitis? There are numerous causes of pancreatitis and symptoms can range from mild to severe. Read on to know more about Pancreatitis and what are the natural remedies to potentially heal Pancreatitis.
Pancreatitis is inflammation of the Pancreas which is an abdominal organ situated in the abdomen surrounded by many other vital organs. The pancreas has major two functions one is endocrine and the other is exocrine. Pancreatitis is caused due to several reasons like excessive alcohol consumption, genetic abnormalities, faulty diet, etc. Some Drugs and medications also have adverse effects on the pancreas causing inflammation. To know more about pancreatitis, you can get a free doctor consultation at https://www.biogetica.com/is-pancreatitis-treatment-a-cure
Poor lifestyle is the main cause of pancreatitis which include:
- High blood pressure
- Gall stones
- Abdominal injury
- Cystic fibrosis
- High calcium levels in the blood
- Pancreatic cancer.
- Hormonal changes
- Viral infection
Symptoms of pancreatitis include:
- Intermittent attacks of acute pain in the abdomen.
- Diarrhea with Foul-smelling stools, mostly fatty.
- Weight loss due to low appetite.
- Swollen and tenderness all over the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
If you see or experience any of the above symptoms, you may consult one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com
To diagnose pancreatitis, your doctor suggests you check up the blood for digestive enzymes called amylase and lipase. Other suggested diagnostic tests are:
- Ultrasound, CT scan and MRI of the pancreas.
- Biopsy of the pancreatic tissue.
Conventional Treatment For Pancreatitis
The conventional treatment of pancreatitis includes antibiotics, intravenous fluids to be administered. Gall bladder surgery is also advised in cases where the gall stones obstruct the pancreatic duct. Pancreas surgery to clean out the dead and infected tissue. In the case of diabetes patients, insulin is started.
- In Alcoholism cases, prevention is focused on limiting drinking habits. Avoid spicy and oily food. Avoid smoking.
- The chances to prevent pancreatitis are surely there if one controls the drinking habits. Do not drink regularly.
- Eating a low-fat diet is essential to prevent the appearance of gall stones which obstruct the bile duct and lead to the inflammation of the pancreas.
- Regular exercise is very important to maintain a healthy weight which helps in preventing pancreatitis. Weight loss must be done gradually, if done quickly it will lead to information of gallstones due to excess cholesterol production.
Homeopathic Role In Pancreatitis.
Homeopathy essentially plays a supportive role in treating pancreatitis. Homeopathic remedies can be used in conjunction with other modes of treatment. It generally helps in the symptomatic treatment of pancreatitis. The most suitable homeopathic remedy is selected by the physician after a detailed individual case study and later evaluation of the patient. It is based upon the prominent symptoms of the patient. Homeopathic treatment is generally the supplementary treatment taken along with regular medications. Homeopathic remedies should be taken under the supervision of a registered Homeopathic physician and self-medication should be avoided. To know more about our trendsetting pancreatitis products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/is-pancreatitis-treatment-a-cure
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in pancreatitis are as follows:s
Preventive Measures In Pancreatitis
The ideal way to prevent pancreatitis is to have a healthy lifestyle. This aims in the following ways:
Diet In Pancreatitis
Recommended food are:
- Low-fat protein sources.
- Bitter and pungent vegetables like bitter gourd, bitter melon, arugula, dandelion, kale, fenugreek, bottle gourd, sprouts, asparagus, carrot and leafy vegetables.
- Eat steamed food.
- Avoid fried foods to improve digestion.
Consume in moderation:
- Lean meat, fish, and chicken and egg whites.
Say ‘No’ to foods like:
- High protein and fat foods like fried, whole eggs, red meat, whole milk butter, margarine, ice-cream, nuts and seeds, potatoes, muffins, cookies, etc.
Home Remedies For Pancreatitis
There are various ways to reduce the risk of pancreatitis are as follows:
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Avoid caffeine
- Limit greasy, oily, fried foods.
You can also consult with one of our doctors for a personalized diet plan. Visit www.biogetica.com for free!
There are certain herbs and food that may aid in restoring and protecting the pancreas. They are as follows:
- Calendula – It is used as a healing herb for many centuries. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral properties that are useful in pancreatitis.
- Haritaki – It is a herb found in fruit in India. Studies suggest that it can prevent the growth of tumor cells in the pancreas.
- Lemon – Sour fruit such as lemons, promotes the release of vital digestive enzymes from the pancreas.
- Goldenseal – It is a popular herb and it can actually lower blood sugar levels and aid the pancreas in its general function as well as motivating beta cells contained inside the pancreas. It also has anti-bacterial, laxative, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties.
- Garlic – Garlic not only aids the pancreas but also decreases the amount of sugar in the blood while stimulating the pancreas to manufacture ample levels of insulin. You should eat one to two slightly crushed cloves of garlic per day, as well as adding it to your food. Garlic tea can be drunk as an alternative and a few sprigs of parsley will sweeten your breath.
- Olive Leaves – Contain nutrients that detoxify the blood and improve circulation. Taken regularly this extract will result in a stronger liver, thyroid and pancreas. It also helps to lessen the pain and swelling caused by pancreatitis. Studies have shown that these leaves can hold back the growth of cancer cells and taken regularly, will reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Dandelion – This familiar weed is an effective remedy against pancreatic cancer cells. Dandelion tea is excellent for flushing toxins out of the intestines and also aids in restoring damaged pancreatic tissues.
- Licorice Root – It is considered an excellent remedy for various disorders of the pancreas. The Chinese have used licorice for thousands of years in their traditional medicine. Licorice is laden with anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the pain and swelling which is linked to pancreatitis.
Natural remedies for pancreatitis are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of pancreatitis infections and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target the infection from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for managing pancreatitis, then consult a doctor for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/is-pancreatitis-treatment-a-cure