Six Self-Care Tips on Living with Herpes
The herpes viral infection is one of the most common infections prevalent in the world. It has been estimated that every one in five people are infected with the herpes virus at least once in their lifetime. Although, conventional medicine declares that the virus infection is for life, natural medicine believes that a robust immune system can help filter out the virus even after it has thrived in the body for years.
To know how you can empower your immune system-View Biogetica’s Immune Boost Protocols here
We’ve listed some tips that may come in handy whilst you’re working to get the virus out of your body:
- It is helpful to wash the area of infection or even gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide dilutions.
- Vitamin C is great for tissue repair and immune enhancement.
- A Cooler & Alkaline Diet (Yin foods), which means including more Vegetables is most helpful. Alcohol / Sugar / Spice are best avoided.
- It is extremely important to stop smoking.
- Harboring feelings of Guilt, stress and fear about the condition is unnecessary. Breakout periods represent times when our emotions, stress levels, eating habits or viral manifestations are imbalanced. Keeping cool is beneficial. ‘No anger’ and ‘no stress’ are the keys.
- Bathing in Cold water and doing the healing meditations help a great deal.
Log on to www.biogetica.com for more information on managing herpes, or if you’d prefer chat with our experienced panel of doctors available 24/7 for your assistance.