Is that burning sensation a Urinary Tract Infection? Read on to know more about the causes of painful urination and what are the natural ways to potentially heal the infection.
Painful urination occurs due to different causes. It is referred to as Dysuria. It occurs due to conditions affecting the bladder and other parts of the urinary system. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the condition are important to get the best results. Natural treatments for painful urination offer long-lasting results as natural treatments including herbs, homeopathy, and supplements can support the normal functioning of the urinary system. Visit https://www.biogetica.com/is-there-any-urinary-tract-infection-treatment-to-cure-uti-symptoms for more information.
Causes Of Painful Urination
There are different causes of a painful urination. Important causes of painful urination are:
Urinary Tract Infection: It is the most common cause and it occurs due to a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. A person may also experience the urgency of urination, fever, foul smell in the urine and pain in the side and back.
For more information on Urinary Tract Infection, you can speak to our doctors or click on the link https://www.biogetica.com/is-there-any-urinary-tract-infection-treatment-to-cure-uti-symptoms
How Does Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Occur?
1. The most common cause of UTI is bacteria that live in the bowel. The bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli) causes the vast majority of UTIs. Microbes such as Chlamydia and Mycoplasma can infect the urethra and reproductive system but not the bladder.
2. Improper emptying of the bladder can also cause urinary infection. This may happen after taking certain medications such as anti-depressants, lack of physical exercise, constipation and poor bladder control.
3. Prostate gland enlargement is the common cause of UTI in men. Enlargement of the prostate gland may not allow complete emptying of the bladder. Other infections such as infection in the urethra and infection of the prostate gland can also cause urinary tract infection.
4. There are certain predisposing or associated factors that influence the incidence and development of UTI. These factors include:
- Age & Sex: UTI is common in women of all ages. This happens as women have a shorter urethra. The use of deodorants on the genitals can also cause infection. Women may develop an infection after menopause due to a lack of female sex hormones.
- Pregnancy: Urinary infections are common during pregnancy. Pregnant women may suffer from frequent urinary infections.
- Diabetes Mellitus: People with high blood sugar levels are prone to suffer from frequent urinary infections.
- Urinary Tract Obstruction: Any obstruction of the urinary organ within the urinary tract is the most common cause of infection. It may occur due to the presence of stone in any part of the urinary tract.
- Use of Instruments: The use of catheters or other instruments can result in the entry of bacteria in the urinary system which can lead to infection.
- Sexually transmitted infection: People suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes, Chlamydia and gonorrhea may also experience painful urination. These diseases may be accompanied by other symptoms as well.
- Prostate Infection: Prostate infection in men is also a leading cause of painful urination. It causes difficulty in passing urine, pain in the bladder, testicles and penis, and need to pass urine urgently.
- Kidney Stones: Kidney stones cause inflammation of the urinary tract and may cause pain while passing urine. Sometimes, the stones get stuck in the urinary tract that causes painful urination.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts in women can cause painful urination. They can develop on either side and cause pressure on the bladder.
- Interstitial Cystitis: It is a condition when there is an infection in the bladder and it lasts for a long time. This causes irritation and pain when passing urine.
- Vaginal Infection: Bacterial infection of the vagina also known as vaginitis is another common cause of painful urination in women. Women suffering from this condition may also experience foul-smelling discharge, vaginal irritation and pain during intercourse.
- Medications: Medicines prescribed for treating bladder cancer can cause irritation and inflammation of the bladder. This causes pain when passing urine.
If you have any of the following symptoms along with painful urination, consult our doctors at www.biogetica.com or call on +918080877877 for free.
In conventional treatment, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics to treat the inflammation of the urinary organs and analgesic for reducing the pain. Conventional medicines do not treat the underlying cause of the problems, hence the problem may reoccur. Natural remedies for painful urination offer a wide range of herbs, homeopathic ingredients and natural supplements that address the underlying cause, and may give long-lasting results. Visit this link to consult with ours doctor for free www.biogetica.com
Nature has offered us natural substances that help to boost our immune system to prevent recurrent infections. Natural remedies for painful urination are effective. Read further to know the important herbs that support the normal functioning of the urinary system.
- Asparagus Racemosus: Studies suggest that this herb is traditionally believed to possess the antibacterial property and supports the normal functioning of the urinary organs. 
- Terminalia Chebula: Studies suggest that this herb is traditionally believed to support normal bladder functions and possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. 
- Achyranthes Aspera: Studies suggest that this herb is traditionally believed to possess anti-microbial properties. It shows antibacterial activity against a wide range of human urinary tract pathogens. 
- Rubia Cordifolia: Studies suggest that this herb is traditionally believed to possess antibacterial properties and help to support the normal functioning of the urinary system. 
- Moringa Oleifera Sigruthwak: Studies suggest Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that may fight urinary tract infections. 
Homeopathy does not treat a symptom but considers the unique set of symptoms as a whole to address the root cause of the problem. Homeopathic remedies for UTI are believed to enhance your immune system’s responses to bacteria in your Urinary Tract. The therapies also make your body inhospitable to the survival of the bacteria. Homeopathic remedies for UTI are:
To checkout our trendsetting products on Urinary Tract Infection, visit www.biogetica.com or click here https://www.biogetica.com/is-there-any-urinary-tract-infection-treatment-to-cure-uti-symptoms#ingredient
Here are few tips that may help you prevent painful urination:
- Drink more water every day to flush out toxins from the urinary system. Drinking more water cleanses your body and helps to get rid of bacteria.
- Women should use simple wipes from front to back after each bowel movement. Women should also wash or urinate soon after sexual intercourse. This helps to flush out the bacteria from the urethra. They should keep the genital area clean and dry.
- Women should change sanitary napkins often and avoid using chemical-based tampons, irritating soaps, vaginal spray and douches.
- Practice safe sex to avoid painful urination. Take precautions and use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and urinary tract infections.
- Do not hold urine for a long time as it can lead to a bacterial proliferation in the bladder. Therefore, rush to pee often and as soon as the urge arises.
- Wear loose clothes. One should wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothes. Tight clothes do not allow your skin cells to breathe properly and this may cause irritation and give rise to bacterial infections. Also, avoid wearing nylon.
Burning pee isn’t something you want to let linger. Consult our doctors for any problems related to Painful Urination! Visit www.biogetica.com
Home remedies also help in nipping the evil in the bud. A few home remedies that may be tried at home to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections are:
Cranberry Juice: It is proved to be useful for urinary tract infections. It is believed to stop the growth of bacteria in the urinary system and may also help to flush out bacteria from your urinary system.
Avoid Taking Bladder Irritants: It is believed that people suffering from recurrent urinary tract infections should avoid taking too much alcohol, caffeinated drinks, and colas. These drinks have a high amount of sugar which may make a perfect breeding home for bacteria.
Use Probiotics: Probiotics provide good bacteria to your body. Yoghurt and fermented foods offer a good line of defense against bacterial infections. You should increase the intake of probiotic-rich foods that may help in boosting up the immune system and getting rid of infections.
Green Tea: Green tea has a substance called catechin. This substance possesses antibacterial properties. It may also help to flush out bacteria and toxins from the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is also believed to be a useful solution for getting rid of urinary tract infections. Put two tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink on an empty stomach. It alkalizes the inner system of your body and also possesses antibacterial properties.
Garlic powder: It has a substance called allicin. It is also believed to possess anti-inflammatory properties. You can either eat raw garlic or drink garlic-infused water. It may help to flush out bacteria from your body and recover quickly.
Citrus fruits: Vitamin C may help in boosting up the immune system. It also makes your urine acidic thus limiting the growth of bacteria in the urinary bladder. Therefore, try to consume more citrus fruits to boost up your immune system.
For more information on Urinary Tract Infections, visit our website www.biogetica.com or consult our doctors now!