Human Papiloma virus (HPV) is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections present in the USA. HPV infection can get transmitted from one person to another via skin-to-skin contact during the sexual intercourse. HPV is characterised by the appearance of warts on the genitals or the skin close to the genitals. There are nearly 200 types of HPV out of which 40 types are typically transmitted through sexual contact. Most HPV infections are asymptomatic and stay dormant in the body of the infected person for years. These dormant infections can get activated anytime in future when the immune system is weakened. If HPV infection is left untreated, it may increase the risk of developing cervical or penile cancer. Thus, it is extremely important to address HPV infection as soon as possible.
Symptoms of HPV
You can remain asymptomatic and not have any symptoms for years. However, few others can show the below symptoms:
- Some strains affect the skin that leads to warts on the hands and feet and other strains affect the genitals producing genital warts.
- Genital warts can be seen on the labia majora, minora, cervix, vagina, and anus, in women.
- Genital warts usually appear on the penis or scrotum, especially around the corona glandis like a cluster of warts encircling the head of the penis, in men.
- There are some other strains that cause changes in the cells of the cervix leading to cervical cancer, these lesions can be easily detected on a PAP smear.
- Some high-risk types of HPV can also cause cancer of the mouth, anus, and upper respiratory tract.
Diagnosis of HPV
Your doctor might be able to diagnose it by clinically examining your warts. However, if warts are not visible, the doctor may suggest you to undergone tests like PAP smear test or DNA test for proper diagnosis.
What are the treatments for HPV?
Conventional Treatment for HPV
Conventional treatment for HPV consists of antiviral drugs. However, the attempt of antiviral drugs fails, and the virus lies inactive behind the blood-brain barrier where the immunity and antiviral medicines can’t reach. The virus also mutates itself into strains that are resistant to antiviral, thus antivirals do not affect them. Moreover, these antivirals have a lot of side effects when taken regularly, so they are advised only when you have an outbreak or lesions. So, when you have the lesions or warts, you take antivirals and the virus gets subdued for a temporary phase. The virus again flares up after an interval and again you need to take antivirals, and this is a continuous cycle. Still, antivirals are not a permanent cure for HPV as they may recur even if a single virus escapes the treatment.
Alternatives for HPV
Complementary natural care includes health sciences such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Nutritional supplements that can give you an optimistic hope to lead a better life in future without any side- effects. Natural ingredients like hypericum mysorense, hpv imprints, green tea extract and monolaurin have shown significant effects in clinical studies on boosting the immune system. To learn more about our groundbreaking products consult one of our Doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/is-hpv-gential-warts-treatment-a-cure#overview
Let us go through revolutionary studies on natural formulations:
- Hypericum Mysorense: The International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy has recently published a research article on an ayurvedic herbal combination called Hyperisince. Hyperisince combines Hypericum mysorense along with other herbs. According to this clinical research data, more than 76% of patients reported improvement and more than 80% of patients who took Biogetica Hyperisince for 4 months or more noticed long-term boosting of their immune system and it also helped to support the body’s natural nerve-calming processes.
[Study link: Pdf – https://ijrap.net/admin/php/uploads/1831_pdf.pdf
Html- https://ijrap.net/index.php/login/abstractt?id=1831 ]
- Monolaurin: Monolaurin is a supplement that is now being recommended by the Canadian government for HIV and Herpes patients because it is traditionally believed to dissolve envelopes, thus making it easier for the immune system to fight back.
[Link- https://www.catie.ca/ga-pdf.php?file=sites/default/files/mono.pdf ]
- Green tea extract: In a research, 69% of HPV patients with abnormal cervical cells responded to the treatment with green tea extracts in the study conducted as compared to 10% response rate in untreated placebo controls. Green tea extract is one of the drugs that is approved by the US FDA as a botanical drug for HPV.
[Link- https://journals.lww.com/eurjcancerprev/Abstract/2003/10000/Protective_effects_of_green_tea_extracts.7.aspx ]
- Thuja occidentalis: A study suggests that thuja occidentalis help to stimulate the antibody cells that scavenge viral-infected cells and clear them from the system.
[Link- https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Thuja+HPV&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5 ]
Food Recommendations for HPV:
Consume the following:
- Have cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, kale, mustard greens, horseradish, watercress, turnips, and broccoli.
- Vitamin C is the ultimate immune booster, thus it should be consumed. Include yellow and red bell peppers, berries, kale, orange, kiwi, broccoli, peas, and papaya.
- Include vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, squash, tomatoes, lettuce and sweet potatoes because they are rich in beta- carotene content. This red-orange pigment is converted to Vitamin A in the body, which boosts the immune system and help to fight HPV infection.
- Include antioxidants like peaches, green tea, berries, and spinach.
- Consume folic acid-rich foods such as legumes, fortified cereals, eggs, asparagus, oranges, and strawberries.
- Have more of Vitamins and natural Antiviral Herbs such as the olive leaf, astragalus, goldenseal Root and Mushroom.
Avoid the following:
- If your diet consists mostly high-processed foods like fast-foods, donuts, and diet soda, your immune system is obviously meant to suffer. As junk foods are nutritionally-void. They may fill your stomach but will not give your immune system the adequate nutrients it needs to function appropriately and protect you from illnesses.
- Reduce or avoid from alcohol consumption.
- If you want to maintain a strong and healthy immune system, you must eat a wholesome diet. This means gradually reducing processed food and consuming more of nutrient-dense foods such as fruits, organic vegetables, beans, seeds, nuts, fish, meat, poultry, and healthy fats included in coconut oil and olive oil.
- Limit or avoid the consumption of coffee or caffeinated beverages.
Natural supplements along with an improved lifestyle and diet can help all aspects of herpes. Biogetica combines Homeopathy, Ayurvedic herbs, and Dietary supplements to address the condition as a whole and from its root cause. Nearly all the Biogetica products have traditional use of clinical research from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern studies and trials. If you are looking for a safe, natural, and effective management for Herpes without any known side-effects, please contact one of the doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/is-hpv-gential-warts-treatment-a-cure#overview