Diet for HPV
Imagine getting back the life you once had. Do you remember how free and confident you felt? If reclaiming that freedom is your aim, then please realize that it is essential for you to read this page and apply it to your life without delay.
How Serious is a HPV Infection and What Needs to be Done?
HPV is a global pandemic today with health authorities estimating that more than 79 million people in the U.S. have HPV and this number is steadily rising. Most of the medical fraternity downplay this infection stating that the body almost always clears the virus on its own; however, that is only true if your immune system is firing on all cylinders because otherwise this infection is solely responsible for over 70% of all cervical cancers in women and 63% of penile, 91% of anal, and 72% of oropharyngeal cancers in men. Therefore with these startling facts, you must treat HPV without delay to avoid hurting yourself or your loved one.
There are no FDA approved antivirals for HPV. Research shows and doctors agree that a boosted immune system is the best way to rid your body of a HPV infection. However, surprisingly, you find no immunity boosters in the conventional medicine repertoire and vaccines are repeatedly promoted for prevention. But, what does one do if they are already infected, or above the age-limit, or can’t tolerate the hideous vaccine side-effects?Luckily, there are other tested ways to boost your immunity and potentially make your body expel the virus. For this to happen, food and environmental lifestyle changes are integral for the transformation. Let’s look at the popular and seemingly genuine ways to achieve that:
- Food: Your diet is important because nutritionists around the world have agreed that food can augment healing and eating certain foods may boost your immunity and improve general wellbeing. We’ll discuss different food choices further down. However, if you would like a custom diet plan made based on your constitution, likes and dislikes please email our resident nutritionist email@example.com.
- Time tested herbs: There a multitude of herbs that have been clinically tested for their anti-inflammatory, immune boosting and antiviral properties and could give your body that added advantage when dietary modifications fall short. Herbs like Hypericum mysorense, Withania somnifera, etc, nutraceuticals such as Echinacea, and AHCC, and homeopathies such as HPV nosodes have shown specific immune boosting properties that potentially play a vital role in bolstering your body against foreign infiltration. To learn more about these particular ingredients please click here.
HPV DIET RECOMMENDATIONS
Diet for HPV:
Of course your diet does make you stronger and helps empower your body in clearing the infection.
Cruciferous vegetables, beta-carotenes, folic acid, Vitamin C, antioxidants, and vitamins have shown to potentially boost immunity and make you more resilient to viral proliferation.
To make you strong and tenacious include the following:
- Eat Cruciferous vegetables like kale, mustard greens, horseradish, watercress, turnips, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower. The folic acid derived from them is way beyond any synthesized folic acid sold in pills.
- Vegetables like carrots, squash, tomatoes, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and lettuce are beneficial to HPV diagnosed patients because of their high beta- carotene content. This red-orange pigment is converted to Vitamin A in the body, which bolsters the immune system to fight HPV.
- Folic acid rich foods are cruciferous vegetables, legumes, fortified cereal, asparagus, eggs, oranges, and strawberries.
- Vitamin C- the ultimate immune booster; yellow and red bell peppers, kale, kiwi, broccoli, berries, oranges, peas, and papaya. Again each vitamin C has its own alkaline vs acidic properties and is way beyond the ascorbic acid sold as Vitamin C. Life isn’t just molecules as you already know.
- Antioxidants like green tea, berries, peaches, and spinach are vital because they fight free radicals and abnormal cell development.
- Vitamins and Antiviral Herbs- Astragalus, Goldenseal Root, Coriolus Versicolor (Mushroom), Olive Leaf, Hypericum mysorense, AHCC, Green Tea Extract, Curcuma longa, Thuja occidentalis, Echinacea and Monolaurin are some of the most compelling and popular ingredients that have been clinically tested for their proficiency in boosting immunity, fighting infections and potentially preventing progression of the virus. To know more about these wonderful versatile herbs, please click here.
Avoid the following:
- If your diet consists mainly of highly-processed foods like donuts, fast-food meals, and diet soda, your immune system is bound to suffer. This is because junk foods are nutritionally-void. They may fill your stomach, but will not give your immune system the nutrients it needs to function properly and protect you from disease.
- Reduce or keep away from alcohol consumption
- Limit or avoid the consumption of coffee
- Dandelion is traditionally believed to be useful in warts. The milk from the cut end of dandelion should be applied on warts two to three times daily.
- Tea tree and thuja oil are said to possess antimicrobial properties and may provide relief when blended with a carrier oil. In fact thuja is a recommended ayurvedic remedy and is traditionally used to address warts.
We can’t stress enough on the fact that an optimal functioning Immune system is your best bet against the HPV virus and to help you empower it, Biogetica has formulated numerous immune boost protocols amalgamating evidence based natural ingredients and homeopathic remedies, so that you can be healthy and free again.
Some of the evidence based herbs used in our protocols include:
This herb has clinically shown antiviral, immune boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. In fact this is an important herb in our patented formula Hyperisince formulated to potentially empower the immune mechanisms of your body.
Turmeric has won so many accolades in traditional forms of treatment that you will find it being used in addressing conditions affecting the blood, brain, heart, stomach, nerves, skin, lungs, and the list can go on. The active bio-constituent identified in this rhizome has been clinically tested to potentially slacken abnormal cell growth, boost immunity and reduce viral load.
Shiitake Mushrooms are also being promoted as a potential treatment protocol for eliminating HPV proliferation. AHCC (active hexose correlated compound) derived from this mushroom on being subjected to a clinical study by The University of Texas Health Science Center Medical School potentially strengthened the body’s natural immune response by increasing the number and activity of the natural killer cells and curbed abnormal cells from spreading.
This herb is considered a potent adaptogen and is traditionally used as an immune system booster in ancient healing practices. According to ongoing research astragalus is said to possess antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, immune enhancing, antioxidant, and anti-proliferative properties.
Echinacea was always the go to herb for common colds in traditional practices until progressive research on this herb unearthed its potential benefits in fighting various infections including fungal, bacterial, and viral. The herb has also displayed anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, laxative, and analgesic properties.
Homeopathy has come a long way and numerous studies have enumerated potential benefits of using nosodes in mitigating infections and inflammations. Nosodes are prepared from viral or bacterial cultures and carry molecular imprints of the pathogenic agent. These attenuations work as oral vaccines according to homeopathic research and are traditionally believed to bolster the immune system by presenting the body information on the pathogen.
These are just some of the herbs and homeopathic ingredients that we’ve included in our Full Spectrum Wartex Kits and DSPL Cellular Health Kits. Our protocols are synergistic blends of nutritional supplements, herbal extracts, and bioenergetic homeopathic remedies made available to you in easy to consume pills. To know more about our health protocols or to get expert advice on how to get rid of your HPV, please consult our doctors available 24/7 at www.biogetica.com now.
Dr Vijay Kamat graduated from K.L.E. society’s Shri B. M. Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Belgaum, India; one of the oldest Ayurvedic institutions in India. He is a prestigious member of the Ayurvedic Association of India. He possesses deep ancestral and research-based knowledge of plants, and is passionate about bringing age-old secrets of Ayurveda within the reach of a common man. In keeping with his passion, he is presently leading the medical team of Biogetica – a collective of Doctors dedicated to natural medicine. Together, they work to bring evidence-based natural healing solutions to the world.