According to the researchers, today 1 in 3 is struggling with the obesity factor. Each extra pound gained makes it harder or difficult to lose weight. Obesity is said to be the 4th largest reason for death in humans according to some studies. It is also proved that it is not only the reason but also the major contributor to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th risk factors, which are high blood pressure, smoking, high cholesterol, physical inactivity, as represented below in the image.
The metabolic rate or efficiency of the digestive system is the single most important factor in losing or gaining weight. Read on to know more about obesity and how to lose weight naturally.
Obesity can be defined as the excess deposition of adipose tissue. BMI is used to calculate body fat. The main cause of obesity is faulty eating habits and metabolic disturbances. The incidence of obesity increases with the age. To know more about obesity and get a free consultation from one of our doctors please link to – https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-obesity-remedy-treatments-cures#what-is-obesity?
Here are the following causes of obesity:
- Overeating – Chronic excessive eating leads to obesity. This turns into inactivity. This also further increases the rate of body fat.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Genetic or hormonal – it is one of the difficult tasks to treat this cause. Hypothyroidism is the common hormonal cause of obesity.
- Water retention tendency – some people have a tendency to retain the water in their bodies. It is known as the hydrogenoid constitution. Their body is fluffy with excess fat too.
- Secondary causes like hyperacidity, a person keeps on eating to get relief from the pain leading to obesity.
Keep Your Body Fit Naturally
There are various ways to do exercises at home to keep you fit without spending expenses on the gym.
- Cleanse your body – Detoxify your body by eating healthy food and fresh fruits and cut down on spices. This helps to purify your bloodstream.
- Exercise daily – Indulge yourself in daily exercise, this can bring positivity, healing energy and helps your body to get fit. 30 minutes of daily exercise is essential to gain fitness. Exercising helps to manage stress, hormonal imbalances and also your weight.
- Maintain a healthy sleeping pattern – Practice getting dedicated sleep time to cover the 8 to 10 hours of sleep daily. This helps to rejuvenate your body and recharge from the daily stress.
- Address your emotions – It is important to recognize what your heart, body and mind tell you. If these emotions aren’t addressed well then they become the reason for anxiety, stress, and depression. These all conditions contribute to the unhealthy conditions. Listening to music, talking to friends, meditation helps in finding solutions for emotional healing.
- Probiotics – The use of probiotics is also helpful to make you fit naturally. A healthy gut is equally important for a healthy life.
- Drink more water – Our body needs proper hydration throughout the day. Drinking at least 16 glasses of water a day is essential to maintain healthy digestive systems.
Natural remedies to lose weight include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are believed to stimulate the metabolic processes that help to burn fat naturally, they also prevent storing the excess fat globules. To know more about our trendsetting obesity products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-obesity-remedy-treatments-cures#obesity-treatment
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in obesity are–
- Phytollaca – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve the metabolism and regulate the build-up of LDL (low-density lipoprotein). 
- Green tea – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may show benefits in promoting the physiological balance of weight and body fat distribution. 
- Neopuntia – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help by improving metabolism and the digestive process. 
- Commiphora Mukul Guggul gum resin – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to work on lipid metabolism. 
- Allium sativum – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may be helpful to naturally detox the body and increase the metabolic rate. 
- Trigonella foenum graceum methi seeds – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to overcome the excess fat naturally. 
- Piper nigrum kalimirchi fruit – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve the metabolic process of the body. 
- Clerodendrum phlomidis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to regulate the basic metabolic rate and reduce the stress on the endocrine systems. 
- Asphaltum Shudha Shilajit – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to maintain healthy lipid metabolism and hepatic activities too. 
According to the Doctors Association, a steady weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds per week is recommended for the most effective long-term weight management. Low carbohydrate diets and whole foods, lower-calorie diets are effective for weight loss and may be easier to stick to than other diets. Here are a few of the tips which can help you to lose your weight fast as below:
- Reduce eating sugary, starchy and carbohydrate-rich foods from your diet.
- Eat healthy proteins in your diet like – beef, chicken, meat, egg, salmon fish, shrimp, beans, legumes, tofu, etc.
- Eat leafy vegetables that are low in carbs like –broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, kale, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce etc.
- Drink coffee or tea as it increases your metabolic rate.
- Good quality of sleep is also essential to maintain a healthy weight.
Natural remedies for obesity are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of obesity and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target obesity from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for improving your metabolism with regards to obesity, then consult one of our doctors for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-obesity-remedy-treatments-cures# or www.biogetica.com.