Want to boost your testosterone levels naturally? Here’s everything you need to know about testosterone levels and how to increase it naturally.
What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone necessary for both sexes. It is often required for boosting men’s libido. In females, it is responsible for increasing sexual drive, energy, and physical strength. In males, it is required for sexual development and also helps to maintain optimum health throughout life.
What Does Testosterone Do For Your Body?
Testosterone plays an important role. The hormone is needed for the following:
– Increasing bone and muscle mass.
– Fat storage.
– Producing red blood cells.
– Maintaining sexual and physical health.
The testosterone levels begin to fall after 30 years. Low levels of testosterone can cause the following:
– Erectile dysfunction
– Increased body fat
– Loss of body hair
– Reduced muscle strength
– Swelling and tenderness of breasts
– Sleep disturbances
– Loss of energy
Other factors may also contribute to these conditions. Therefore, it is important to know the root cause of the problem. Talk to your doctor for determining the root cause and finding the right solution. Visit www.biogetica.com now!
Many herbs and supplements are available that may help to increase testosterone naturally. The most important herbs and supplements include the following:
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): This traditional herb is used for balancing hormones and improving sexual functions in men.  It is traditionally believed to help by:
– Increasing sperm volume.
– Improving testosterone levels.
– Improving sperm motility.
- Tribulus Terrestris (gokshura): It is traditionally believed to improve sexual functions in men and may helps in balancing the testosterone levels. 
- Trigonella foenum (Methi seeds): It is another herb that is traditionally believed to improve sexual functions and quality of life. It may help in improving strength and also possible balances testosterone levels. 
- Moringa oleifera (Sigru leaves): It is also a useful herb traditionally believed to people with low testosterone levels. It may boosts up energy and also potentially balances the hormone. It is also believed to enhance sexual power. 
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Bringa Bark): This is another herb useful for balancing the hormone. It is also believed to boost up energy and regulate sexual functioning. 
- Hygrophila auriculata (Kokilaksah root): Studies suggest that this herb is traditionally believed to improve sexual energy and may also balance the hormones naturally.
- Chlorophytum borivilianum (Swetha Musli): Studies suggest that this herb is used traditionally for boosting up sexual functions in men. It potentially helps by boosting up energy and balancing the testosterone hormone.
Our doctors are available 24/7, log on to www.biogetica.com for free consultation.
Can Creatine Increase Your Testosterone Levels?
Creatine has been used as a supplement by people going to the gym for many years. It is believed to increase muscle mass, strength and energy. Studies suggest that taking creatine can also boost up testosterone levels. You should talk to your doctor before consuming a supplement.
Testosterone level is linked with sex drive. Ejaculation does not affect testosterone levels. Ejaculation is associated with changes in other hormones. The other hormones that increase and decrease include prolactin and dopamine. It is believed that prolactin increases and dopamine decreases during ejaculation but does not produce any effect on testosterone levels.
Talk To Your Doctor
Many supplements are available in the market but it is risky to take the supplements without consulting with your doctor. You can consult for free with a doctor at www.biogetica.com.
Testosterone is an important hormone for maintaining sexual health. Therefore, choosing the right supplements is important for achieving the desired results.
Diet For Boosting Testosterone Levels
You can also boost testosterone levels by adding some foods to your diet. The foods that can help to boost testosterone levels naturally include the following:
- Honey: Honey consists of mineral called boron that is believed to increase testosterone levels. It also helps to build strong bones and muscles.
- Garlic: Garlic consists of a compound called allicin that lowers cortisol levels. Cortisol is produced when you are under stress and it affects the production of the testosterone hormone. Thus, by reducing cortisol levels, you can boost the production of testosterone in your body.
- Eggs: Eggs are a good source of proteins, vitamin D, and omega-3. All these constituents boost the production of testosterone. Thus, consuming eggs can not only boost the production of testosterone but also increases muscle strength.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in minerals that are believed to increase testosterone levels. The deficiency of zinc can slow down the production of testosterone in your body. Eating zinc-rich foods can help to correct the imbalance of hormones.
- Oysters: Oysters are also a good source of zinc and zinc stimulates the production of testosterone hormone. Thus, consuming oysters can also help to improve your testosterone levels.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in magnesium that helps to positively affect the testosterone levels in your body. Spinach also consists of vitamin B6 and iron that are also excellent sources to boost testosterone levels.
- Lemons: Lemons are rich in vitamin C and are believed to boost testosterone levels. Lemons help by lowering cortisol levels in your body.
- Salmon: High-quality salmon contains magnesium, vitamin B, and omega-3 which all help to boost testosterone levels.
- Tuna: It is an excellent source of vitamin D that can boost your testosterone levels naturally. Vitamin D is also believed to increase sperm count.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in enzymes called bromelain that help to boost testosterone levels in your body. Bananas also boost up energy levels.
- Pomegranates: Pomegranates are rich in minerals that reduce stress levels and rich in antioxidants. Thus, eating pomegranates are also believed to boost testosterone levels naturally.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables such as kale are rich in magnesium that is known to increase testosterone in the body.
You could also get in touch with our doctors for a personalised diet chart. Visit www.biogetica.com for free!
Foods To Avoid
People who want to boost their testosterone levels are needed to avoid some food. Foods that may lower the testosterone levels and should be avoided include the following:
- Processed foods: Processed foods do not offer much nutrition and are high in calories such as fat, sugar, and salt. Processed foods contain Trans fat that may reduce testosterone levels.
- Packaged foods: Canned or packaged foods can also disturb your hormone levels. Therefore, people who wish to increase their testosterone levels should avoid eating packaged and canned foods.
- Alcohol: Moderate amounts are recommended but drinking too much can reduce fertility in men and women. Therefore, alcohol in high quantities should be avoided by people who wish to increase their testosterone levels.
Biogetica has few natural supplements that can help address the root cause naturally, without side- effects. To know more about the supplements that can help you please contact one of your doctors. You can visit www.biogetica.com now!
- Tribulus terrestris (gokshura): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17530942/
- Trigonella foenum (Methi seeds): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6191980/
- Moringa oleifera (Sigru leaves): https://arccjournals.com/uploads/articles/1A213.pdf
- Chlorophytum borivilianum (Swetha musli): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24501522/