Do you get cold sores? Have you had sores anywhere on the lips or genitals? Cold sores occur due to the herpes simplex virus. Symptoms of a cold sore infection include a painful blister, typically on side of the lips or genitals. Learn more about the natural ways to get rid of herpes sore.
Herpes is a viral infection caused by one of the variants of the Herpes virus-like HSV1 and HSV2. This infection results in cold sores on the genitals and on the mouth along the nerve pathways. It affects both men and women. Herpes simplex is generally sexually transmitted but can also be transmitted to a child from the mother. Herpes simplex is the second most common viral infection among humans. Shingles are caused by the Varicella zoster virus, which also affects both men and women.
To know more about this infection you can get a free doctor consultation at https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes-symptoms
The herpes simplex viral infection is a contagious infection that can be transmitted from person to person through direct contact. The causes of HSV 1 and HSV 2 are as follows –
HSV1 – The infection can be transmitted by –
- Sharing common utensils or objects
- Sharing cosmetics like lip balm
HSV 2 – the infection can be transmitted through sexual contact with the person who contracted HSV 2. Other risks factors include are as follows –
- Having multiple sex partners.
- Existing sexual infections
- Weak immune system
- Having sex at an early age.
Stages Of Herpes Simplex Infection
The stages of Herpes infection are as follows –
- Primary stage – this stage is within 2-8 days of infection, the virus starts off as small, red, painful, and fluid-filled blisters. These blisters form sores when they break open and eventually dry up.
- Latent stage – in this stage there are no symptoms at all as the virus travels to the nerve ganglia.
- Shedding stage – when the virus reaches the nerve ganglia, it starts multiplying and invades body fluids like semen, vaginal fluid, saliva. All these fluids are responsible for shedding or transmitting the virus and therefore this stage is known as the shedding stage.
Some of the symptoms of Herpes simplex viral infection are as follows –
- Blistering sores on or near the mouth and genitals (both in men and women).
- In case of genital herpes, there is pain during urination.
- Itching in the genital areas and around the sores.
- Body soreness
- Loss of appetite
- Swollen lymph nodes
If you think you have symptoms of herpes sore, you should see a doctor soon. Consult one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com
Diagnosis of the Herpes infection
Physical examination is generally the key point in case of herpes diagnosis. The doctor examines the sores and asks in detail about the symptoms.
Herpes culture testing test is recommended by the doctor to confirm the diagnosis of the case. In this test, a swab sample is taken from the sore fluids and sent to the laboratory for examination.
Blood test is also important to rule out HSV 1 and HSV2 infections.
Natural remedies for Herpes include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to work as immunomodulators enabling the body’s defense systems to fight back and bring life to normalcy. To know more about our trendsetting Herpes products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes-treatment
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in Herpes are as follows –
- Hypericum Mysorense – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to boost the immune function of our body. Hyperisince is a unique combination of various herbs including the now famous Hypericum mysorense and Hypericum hookerianum; Hyperisince has patent number “808/MUM/2013” published for it. 
- Ashwagandha – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to support the body’s nerve-calming process. 
- Haritaki – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to combat mental and physical fatigue. 
- Sabadilla – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immune system. 
- Sarsaparilla – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immune system. 
- Rhus tox – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help to increase your immunity. 
If you think you have herpes, see your doctor as soon as possible. It’s easier to diagnose when there are sores. Visit www.biogetica.com for a free consultation.
The diet helps to detoxify the blood and lymph, remove the toxins, and balance your body, helping to rejuvenate the damaged tissues. This reduces the burning, inflammation, and tingling sensation. Finally, certain diet and lifestyle modifications are recommended in herpes infections which can help to ease the symptoms. They are a follows –
- Eat fresh vegetables like bitter gourd, beetroot, amaranth, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, drumsticks, asparagus, yellow melon, beans.
- Eat fresh fruits like banana, watermelon, blackberry, coconut, sugarcane, avocado, mulberry, pears, figs, walnut, dates, etc.
- Non-vegetarian food like fish, chicken, and turkey are found to be beneficial in herpes.
- Avoid processed, canned foods.
- Avoid cheese, curd, and milk
- Avoid smoking, caffeinated drinks, tobacco, and alcoholic drinks.
- Sleep is also essential for 7 to 8 hours.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, fire, and wind.
- Regular exercise of 30 minutes is advisable to do daily.
Our doctors are available 24/7, to get a personalized diet recommendation from one of our doctors log on to www.biogetica.com now or call on +918080877877!
See Evidence Based Products
90 Day money back guarantee