This breakthrough kit is a combination of Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedies and traditional Ayurvedic herbs. The kit includes carefully formulated blend of natural ingredients that aim to support bladder control and promote healthy urinary function. It contains herbs, homeopathic remedies, and nutrients known for their potential to strengthen the bladder muscles, regulates urine production, and improve night-time control.
MIX- 65 BEDWETTING – 30
Bed Wet 30 formula is a combination of Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedies traditionally believed to correct urine problems in cases of bladder paralysis or no control over the Bladder.
NEO is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs traditionally believed to calm nerve impulses, reduce excitability of cerebral and spinal centers, relieve neuromuscular and sexual irritability and promote decongestion of genitalia and the prostrate.
Equilibrium is believed to regulate the adaptive response to different types of stress. It is a master blend of adaptogens and energy regulators of the autonomic nervous system, Central nervous system and the natural systems, which have been energetically activated to promote smooth adjustment to the changing demands of the physical and emotional environment. Adaptogens are substances derived from phyto-therapeutic extract and are believed to activate the ability to stimulate the biological adaptive responses to stress.
MIX- 65 BEDWETTING – 30 (Bed Wet 30 formula)
Causticum, Equisetum, Medorrhinum, Quasia, Sepia, Verbascum
Dosage: 2 pills 6x a day – reduce to 3x a day on improvement.
Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) 56 mg, Kupilu shuddha (Strychnos nux-vomica) 20 mg, Hingul shuddha 8 mg, Muktashukti Bhasma 8 mg, Shilajit shuddha 8 mg, Vang Bhasma 2 mg, Loh Bhasma 2 mg, Extracts derived from Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 35 mg, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 8 mg, Bhavana Palandu (Allium cepa) 90 mg, Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) 16 mg.
This substrate is biophysically activated to carry the information corresponding to the balance of central neurotransmission of the neurovegetative laterality and response systems of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary and Adrenal glands.
HoloRam Equilibrium is believed to promote:
- The balance of Nervous system to adapt to demanding onditions.
- The energy response to exogenous and endogenous stress generators.
- The mechanisms of endocrine adaptation to stress.
- Energy Control axis regulation of biorhythms epifisis-a system governed by the Hypothalamus.
- Restoration of the nervous energy regulation, central and autonomic nervous systems, as well as response to the demands of the biofield, involving psycho neuro endocrine regulation.
- A mild sedative action
- Group I. phytotherapeutics : Green tea extract mist ( Thea sinensis leaf, > 20 % total polyphenols ) 94 mg Aloe vera dry extract ( Aloe vera pulp de las hojas ) 70 mg, powder Celidonia ( Chelidonium majus L., shoot, > 0.6 % total alkaloids expressed as chelidonia ) 42 mg, powder lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis L., leaf, > 1% rosmarínico acid ) 36 mg, powder Valerian ( Valeriana officinalis L., > 0.17% fatty sesquiterpénicos expressed valerénico as acid ) 26 mg, Hypericum extract mist ( Hypericum perforatum L. shoot, > 0.3 % hypericin ) 26 mg, powder Thyme ( Thymus vulgaris L., hojas and flowers RETURN > 1.2% essential oil ) 21 mg powder Ginseng ( Eleutherococcus senticosus, root ) 18 mg, Epilobio ( Epilobium parviflorum, shoot, > 1% total flavonoids ( hiperósido ) ) 16 mg, California poppy extract mist ( Eschscholzia californica, shoot, > 2% flavonoids Total ( routine ) ) 4 mg .
- Group II . Amino acids: L – Serine 21 mg .
- Group III . Vitamins and minerals : magnesium gluconate ( 5.86 % magnesium ) 26 mg silicon dioxide and 0.4 mg.
Content: 60 capsules (500 mg).
Take 1 or 2 a day, preferably before breakfast and dinner, Or as advised by your physician.
- Clinical studies to evaluate the efficacy of ayurvedic plant extracts have reported that the test herbs possess biologically active phytoconstituents, which help improve weak musculature and tone of bladder muscles, control involuntary urination and improve the flow of urine during micturition. Moreover, these herbs showed excellent results when combined with psychological treatment.