Neem has long vied for a top spot in many Ayurvedic medicines. Packed with several skin benefits, from antiseptic and anti-inflammatory to antibacterial and anti-aging, it’s hardly possible for anyone to be anti-neem. Read on to know more about the benefits of neem for skincare.
Neem oil is the oil extracted from the neem tree. It has been used traditionally for rejuvenating skin health as it is believed to possess anti-inflammatory properties. Neem oil is a combination of different ingredients that are beneficial for skin health. The most important ingredients include fatty acids, limonoids, vitamins, triglycerides and anti-oxidants.
There has been some research that supports using neem oil in skincare.
- Studies suggest that neem oil is useful for skin care. A study shows that neem oil is an excellent herb for treating anti-aging symptoms such as dryness and wrinkling. 
- Another study shows that neem oil helps in the treatment of acne. 
- Neem is a very good herb for skin ailments. Usually, people take bath with neem soap or neem leaves. It helps to remove the harmful microorganisms from your body and keep you healthy. Neem is a wonderful herb for acne, eczema, ringworms, etc. Neem helps in every kind of skin disease. It helps in removing any kind of rash, itching and allergy to the skin.
- Neem helps in the detoxification of your skin and possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is a wonderful herb for reducing inflammation and swelling of any part of the body. It is used for the preparation of skin ointments for inflammatory skin diseases. It quickly gives relief from pain and swelling of the inflamed parts. It is a wonderful herb that is used for all types of skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, pimples, etc. Regular use of neem products gives quick relief from skin diseases and it also gives a natural shine to the skin. It helps to remove the dead skin cells to give a new and fresh look to your skin.
- It is a very good herb for a condition such as acne. It helps to eliminate the marks and makes your skin shine. It is an organic herb and helps in the natural healing of skin successfully. It makes the skin dry and stops the formation of new acne. It has anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps to improve the texture and look of your skin. It makes your skin glowing as neem has blood purifying properties. It helps to eliminate the toxins from your system and gives you healthy and clean-looking skin. Thus, neem removes the germs and dangerous chemicals from your skin.
- Studies show that neem has anti-aging effects. It helps in making your skin radiant and glowing. It helps in preventing wrinkles, blemishes, and skin discoloration.
- Neem oil helps in enhancing wound healing. It helps in the quick healing of the wounds and helps to prevent scars. Research shows that compounds found in the neem oil help to promote the growth of blood vessels and connective tissues thus enhancing wound healing.
- The herb can also be useful for boosting your immune system as it affects different body functions. The best way it can help you is by detoxifying your blood and getting rid of toxins. The neem is known to possess many anti-oxidant properties that help in protecting your body and skin from the damages caused due to free radicals. Anti-oxidants also lower the risk of skin cancer.
- Neem is also known to possess anti-fungal properties that help to prevent the growth of fungal diseases in your body.
- Neem has antiviral properties too that help to inhibit the growth of the virus at an early stage.
Organic neem oil is useful for the skin. It is safe and effective. It is important to test it before applying it to the skin. You can apply it to a small patch of skin. Mix a few drops of neem oil with water and apply it on the small area of skin on the arm or back of your hand. If your skin becomes red, inflamed, or itchy add more water to dilute neem oil. If such symptoms appear stop using the neem oil.
Neem oil is a natural substance but it may produce an allergic reaction if you have sensitive skin or suffering from other skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis. If you develop an allergic reaction after using neem oil on your skin stop using it immediately and consult with a doctor. Our doctors are available 24/7, you can consult them for free at www.biogetica.com.
Biogetica offers a wide range of neem supplements that can make your skin glowing and healthy. You can consult with a doctor for free at www.biogetica.com. You can use neem in the form of a supplement. Click this link Neem Capsules – Biogetica. It is important to boost your immunity. You can strengthen your immune system by using Ayurvedic herbs. Biogetica works to create the best immune-boosting products to help you stay healthy inside out.
- Topical application of neem leaves prevents wrinkles formation in UVB-exposed hairless mice – Science Direct
Supplements add as a supplement to what seems insufficient More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)
viedcompete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against othersMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)