Infertility from a Holistic Perspective
Vital Information on Infertility at a Glance
Infertility can be an outcome of various reasons varying from functional, physiological, or organic. It is mostly related to hormonal imbalances or physical anomalies of the reproductive organs, in the male or the female partner. Whatever the cause or the reason behind it, it could cause feelings of absolute inadequacy and frustration and this is why it should be promptly dealt with.
What are the Possible Treatment Options for Infertility?
Allopathic treatments for female Infertility include Clomiphine citrate, Human menopausal gonadotrophin (HMG), Gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GnRH), Bromocryptine and Corticosteroids and male infertility include clomiphene. However these Allopathic treatments do not cure Infertility. They are merely a way of suppressing symptoms.
On the other hand...
Biogetica's unique natural formulations are traditionally believed to work by addressing the physical, energetic, emotional and mental disturbances. Biogetica's ground breaking kits are a combination of advanced nutraceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, and bio-energetic resonance homeopathies that potentially work by: **
Balancing the Endocrine axis
Regulating spermatogenesis and ovulation
Using Sarcodes that provide information on healthy organ functions to stimulate the corresponding organs into optimal functioning
Supporting the reproductive organs right from the conception to childbirth
- Balancing the Endocrine axis
- Regulating spermatogenesis and ovulation
- Using Sarcodes that provide information on healthy organ functions to stimulate the corresponding organs into optimal functioning
- Supporting the reproductive organs right from the conception to childbirth
Every major ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials.
Since homeopathy is the only recognized natural system of medicine in the USA, only our homeopathic products can be related to Infertility and the rest of the products in the kit can only be used to support the structure and functions of the endocrine and reproductive systems. In India, China and other lands that recognize herbal medicine, the herbs of our protocol can also be used to treat Infertility.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state.
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
However, we have dedicated our lives to Natural Healing and can vouch for what nature has to offer. We are with you in this every step of the way!
Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days.
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
If you are a Doctor's office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Get moving on the road to healing today! ***
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after one year of sexual life without contraception. It is also known as Sterility. There are many hormonal causes of infertility that could be in the male or female. These causes may be due to lifestyle, food and diet. In 10% of the cases of infertility, no obvious abnormality can be found to explain its occurrence. Infertility tends to be very traumatic on the couple in general, and the affected individual, in particular. He / she often experiences a deep sense of inadequacy and incompleteness.
Types of Infertility
Infertility may be classified as:
a) Primary Infertility where conception has never occurred.
b) Secondary (acquired) Infertility where conception has failed to occur after a period of fertility.
The following factors may interfere in the process of fertility:
Infertility exists naturally before puberty, after menopause, during pregnancy and sometimes during lactation.
1) Faulty male factors in one fourth of the cases
2) Faulty female factors in half of the cases
3) Faulty male & female factors in the remaining one fourth of cases
In 10% of cases, no obvious abnormality can be found to explain infertility. This is unexplained infertility.
Causes of Infertility
Any number of the following male or female factors may be responsible for infertility:
- Male Factors
Age above 45yrs, obesity, fatigue, heavy smoking, alcoholism, nervous tension about sex and psychiatric illness can affect fertility.
Some diseases such as hypothyroidism, diabetes mellitus and hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction lead to infertility.
Some males produce antibodies against their own sperm due to conditions such as orchitis and vas obstruction, leading to infertility.
Ignorance about sex - no consummation of marriage, poor frequency of sexual intercourse, severe phimosis and hydrocele also lead to infertility.
Defect in sperm production due to undescended testes, hypospadias, klinefelter syndrome, small pox, mumps, varicocele (enlarged testicular veins), and huge hydrocele also lead to infertility.
Impaired sperm function due to urethritis, vas ligation leads to infertility.
- Female Factors
Age above 35yrs, obesity, fear of sex, marital disharmony can lead to infertility.
Disorders such as thyroid disorders, hormonal amenorrhea, irregular menstrual bleeding, polycystic ovarian disease cause infertility through anovulation.
Narrow vaginal introitus (opening), spasms of the vagina, vaginitis, and escape of semen after coitus can also lead to infertility.
Intracervical obstruction, cervical scarring, cervicitis and cervical polyp lead to infertility.
Uterine tumors can lead to infertility. Tubal occlusions or peritubal adhesions caused by pyogenic tuberculosis, chlamydia and appendicitis can lead to infertility.
Hyperprolactinaemia, oophoritis, cysts, ovarian tumors, premature ovarian failure, and unruptured follicles can lead to infertility.
Diagnosis of Infertility
It is diagnosed by the gynecologist when:
- Women below 25 yrs (above 18yrs) are unable to conceive after two years of normal sexual life without contraception.
- Women from 25 to 35 yrs are unable to conceive after one year of sexual life without contraception.
- Women above 35 yrs are unable to conceive after one year of sexual life without contraception.
Normally, about 90% of women conceive within 18 months of regular sexual activity, without contraception.
A patient is investigated for infertility the following ways:
- For women, the history of menstrual cycles, previous pregnancies and systemic diseases is noted. A total health check-up and genital tract check-up is carried out to evaluate any abnormalities.
- In men, the history of sexual function, coital frequency, smoking, addiction and systemic disease is noted. A total health check-up is done to identify any abnormalities.
- If both are found to be normal, a semen analysis is advised.
- If the semen analysis report is normal, the couple's hemoglobin, blood group, VDRL, post-lunch blood glucose and urine analyses are conducted.
- If the above laboratory investigations are normal, cervical dilatation & curettage (D&C) may be performed between the 18th and 21st day of the menstrual cycle and the endometrial tissue (inner layer of uterus) is sent to the laboratory for histology.
- If the D&C report is normal, hysterosalpingography (HSG) (a radiological procedure) is done to test the patency of the fallopian tubes.
- If the tubes are patent, an ovulation test is done, by checking the basal body temperature. If ovulation takes place, the fern test, thread test and post-coital test (PCT) are done to rule out cervical factors as causes of infertility.
- If HSG findings are abnormal, laparoscopy dye test is done.
- If there are menstrual abnormalities, then, thyroid profile, prolactin, and testosterone levels in the blood are checked.
- For low sperm count, testicular biopsy is done. The man is carefully evaluated for varicocele in cases of low sperm count.
- Plasma hormones like FSH, LH, prolactin, TSH and testosterone are tested in male endocrine studies to rule out Klinefelter syndrome, Sertoli cell only syndrome, hypothyroidism, and acromegaly.
- Sperm mucus slide test is done on normal sperm-count samples, where immunological cervical factors are suspected.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 6.2 million new cases of sexually transmitted HPV infections are reported every year.
The Human Papilloma virus (HPV) infects the skin and mucous membranes of humans. There are around 200 types of HPV out of which 40 types are typically transmitted through sexual contact. It is also spread by skin contact. Most HPV infections do not show any manifestations, even though they are present in the body. Such dormant infections can get activated at any point when there is a drop in immunity. Even in the dormant state HPV may be transmitted to another individual and hence HPV infections should never be left untreated. Furthermore leaving HPV unchecked puts one at an extremely high risk of cervical or penile cancer!
Some types of low-risk HPV strains, such as HPV 6 and 11 cause external genital warts, while other high risk HPV strains including HPV 16 and 18 cause the sub-clinical lesions that may lead to pre-cancerous dysplasia.
Causes of HPV
- HPV is transferred by skin-to-skin contact.
- A group of at least 30 types of HPVs are transmitted through sexual contact and affect the anogenital region.
- The lesions are initially restricted to the area exposed to the infection, i.e. genital warts are seen in vaginal intercourse, anal warts when anal sex is practiced, and warts in the mouth or throat in people who have oral sex with infected partners.
- Direct contact of the skin or mucosa with the warts can also transmit the virus. For example, if a man touches his genital warts and then touches another person, the latter may develop warts on the exposed part.
- Most cases of HPV infections do not give rise to signs or symptoms. It is thus often transmitted unknowingly.
- In rare cases, it can also be transmitted vertically or transplacentally, from mother to child.
Signs and Symptoms of an HPV Infection
Signs and symptoms of HPV vary depending on the type of the virus one is infected with.
Most HPV infections do not show any manifestations, even though they are present in the body. Such dormant infections can get activated at any point, when there is a drop in immunity. Even in the dormant state it may be transmitted to another individual.
Signs and symptoms commonly seen are:
- They are also called as Condylomata acuminata or venereal warts and are HPV symptoms caused by HPV types 6 and 11.
- These warts may be pedunculated (with stalks) and cauliflower-like in appearance, or sessile (without stalks). The warts are usually soft, fleshy, and moist. They may ooze, bleed, get pustular and itch, at times.
- In women, genital warts can be seen on the labia majora, minora, cervix, vagina, and anus.
- In men, genital warts mostly appear on the scrotum or penis, especially around the corona glandis like a garland of warts encircling the head of the penis.
Pre Cancerous Lesions:
- These are potentially dangerous HPV symptoms caused by infection with 'high risk' sexually transmitted HPVs, including types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, and 68.
- These are pre-cancerous affections, which can progress to invasive cancer, and are most commonly seen in the genital areas.
- These types of HPV cause cellular changes or dysplasia in the cervix or vagina.
- Such lesions can be easily detected on a PAP smear.
Cancer of the Cervix, etc:
- Persistent infection with high-risk types of HPV increases the chances of developing Cervical Cancer. Types 16 and 18 are responsible for 70% of cervical cancer.
- All cases of cervical cancer are caused by HPV infections.
- The high risk types of HPV can also cause cancer of the anus, mouth and upper respiratory tract.
Lesions of the Upper Respiratory Tract:
- Some strains of HPV can affect the mouth and upper respiratory tract.
- They could give rise to HPV symptoms like warts on the tongue, tonsils, buccal cavity, larynx and nose.
- These warts interfere with breathing and may require surgery.
- These appear on the sole of the foot.
- They typically have a cauliflower like appearance.
- They may ooze blood through capillaries when the surface is cut open.
- They spread on contact with the virus, through cuts and abrasions on the skin.
Diagnosis of an HPV Infection
- Diagnosis is based on history given by the patient and visual examination of the affected part.
- Application of acetic acid to almost invisible warts causes them to fade and appear prominent for better diagnosis and to spot the exact location and extent of the lesions.
- Pap smear tests in women become mandatory to look out for dysplasia in the cervix, which could undergo precancerous changes. A Pap test can detect pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the cervix. Regular Pap testing and careful medical follow-up, with treatment if necessary, can help ensure that pre-cancerous changes in the cervix caused by HPV infection do not develop into life-threatening cervical cancer.
- If the Pap test yields inconclusive results, a HPV DNA test is done to identify the type of HPV. If the HPV DNA test indicates a high risk type of infection, it is more likely to present a cancer risk.
- In suspicious looking lesions, a biopsy followed by histopathological examination can be done to ascertain the diagnosis.
Complications of an HPV Infection
- One of the most dreaded complications of HPV is cancer. In women, the possibility of cervical cancer as a result of the virus is more as compared to vulvar or anal cancers. It therefore very important that once HPV or cervical dysplasia is detected, women get their Pap smear tests done at regular intervals to tackle dysplastic and precancerous changes at the earliest.
- Penile cancer in men, although a rare feature, has been known to be caused by HPV. Treatment for HPV in men should therefore not be neglected.
Prevention of an HPV Infection
- HPV can only be prevented by avoiding direct skin or mucosal contact with the warts, and by avoiding any unprotected sexual activity with an infected partner.
- The use of condoms definitely helps to control the transmission provided that the warts are only over the penis and are fully covered by the condom during sexual activity.
- If the warts are elsewhere, like on the scrotum, thighs, or pubic region, the infection can get transmitted, and hence any sexual activity should be avoided till the warts are fully treated.
- Since the virus is in the body fluids too, French kissing with a lot of salivary exchange between partners is also risky, as the virus can get transmitted.
- If a woman has warts on her breast near the areola or nipples, she should avoid breast-feeding, as she could infect her child.
There are several conventional medicines prescribed for treating infertility depending on whether the condition is related to the male or female gender. However, these Allopathic treatments do not cure Infertility as they do not address the root causes. They are merely a way of suppressing symptoms.
Treatment for Female Infertility
Ovulation inducing drugs are used for women with anovulation or oligoovulation.
The drugs used are: Clomiphine citrate, Human menopausal gonadotrophin (HMG), Gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GnRH), Bromocryptine and Corticosteroids.
Clomiphine Citrate may cause side-effects such as, hot-flushes, visual blurring, abdominal pain or bloating, urticaria and some amount of hair loss.
Human menopause gonadotrophin may cause side-effects like ovarian hyper stimulation, ovarian enlargement, and very rarely a large ovarian cyst with ascites and pleural effusion.
Bromocryptine may cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, headaches, dizziness and even hypotension. In cases of tuberculosis, a full course of anti-tubercular treatment is given.
In case of endometriosis, (where fragments of the endometrial lining are found outside the uterus) danazol treatment is given.
Surgical Rx for Female Infertility
- Cervical dilatation and uterine curettage (D&C) is found useful, as in some cases there is intracervical fibrous ring obstruction.
- Fenton's operation is done for tight hymeneal ring with vaginismus in newly married women, where penile entry into the vagina is incomplete or impossible.
- Myomectomy is indicated in young women where sub mucus fibromyoma is found to be the only reason.
- Metroplasty is performed in double or septate uterus with tendency to repeated abortions.
- Tuboplasty is done to remove tubal blocks.
- Cervical suture operation is indicated in repeated mid pregnancy abortions due to cervical incompetence.
- Micro surgical wedge resection on ovaries in polycystic ovarian disease and ovarian cystectomy in the case of chocolate cysts are done.
Treatment for Male Infertility
For low sperm count, tablet clomiphene is given to stimulate spermatogenesis. Testosterone is given, but has not been documented to be effective.
Impotence due to psychoses or the use of antidepressants, hypotensives and tranquilizers can be corrected on controlled use of these drugs.
Smoking and excess alcohol consumption should be stopped.
Plastic splints when used with the penis help in penetration and emission even if there is no erection.
In the case of premature ejaculation, all the causes of impotence are treated. The patient is advised pelvic floor exercise and the squeeze technique.
In immunological infertility, corticosteroid therapy is given.
Obstruction of epididymus or vas is corrected surgically in case of obstructive azoospermia. In case of oligozoospermia, artificial insemination of husband (AIH) can be done.
Artificial insemination of donors (AID) is indicated in azoospermia or severe oligozoospermia. But this procedure may have medico legal implications.
In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer is now widely used to treat infertile couples with irreparable tubal damage, severe endometriosis, oligozoospermia and unexplained infertility.
Adoption is advised if treatment of an infertile couple fails to result in conception in 2 years or in couples with unexplained infertility who fails to conceive within 3 years.
- Couples are given proper education on healthcare, lifestyle, sex life and conception.
- Women weighing less than 45kgs are put on adequate home resource food; clean drinking water and afternoon rest so that they may put on weight.
- Obese women weighing more than 75 kgs are put on carbohydrate and fat restricted diet programs and daily exercises.
- Anemic women are given oral iron therapy to improve anemia.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are stopped by both partners.
- The couple is educated to have proper sex daily or on alternate days from the 11th to the 18th day of the menstrual cycle (if cycles are regular).
- If semen flows out of the woman's vagina, she should lie on one side for 5 minutes pressing the thighs together, keeping the vaginal mouth closed.
Complementary Natural Care
Natural therapies like Ayurveda and Homeopathy have a holistic and comprehensive approach. They are traditionally believed to not only address the symptomatic manifestation of a disorder but also balance the energetic, emotional, mental, physiological and immunological responses of the individual. **
Every single ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials. However, people and governments today tend to have varying opinions and laws regarding natural supplements and complementary therapies. We, therefore, prefer not to make any claims, but instead, point all Patients and Doctors to independent research and clinical studies that support their effects in a scientific manner. In some cases, we compare the results of these studies to those of pharmaceutical medicines, in order to show that natural products can provide just as much or may be more, when compared to drugs that often have side effects.
In order to present this information in an unbiased and up to date manner, we simply show you Google Scholar search results of all scientific articles available on a certain product or an ingredient. If you do so much as read the synopsis of the research, the choice becomes clear. You can read and compare the results of drug studies and the results of studies on which Biogetica relies. We support you in your right to know and choose drugs or natural alternatives!
The above remedies support the normal functioning of the reproductive organs and also help balance the hormones.
If you have read the research above, you are now in a position to make an intelligent decision. We suggest you discuss this research with your Doctor, or one of our Doctors available online.
CONSULT ONE OF BIOGETICA'S DOCTORS FOR FREE. You can also click directly on any one of the products to purchase it. Please don't delay, begin your healing journey today!
Biogetica is on the vanguard of healthcare innovation combining for the first time three separate and unique disciplines: traditional ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathy, and ground-breaking nutraceuticals designed from the molecule up to provide health and freedom to you.
Our mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to help bring your body into balance.
Biogetica’s products reflect an understanding of both the molecular and vibrational nature of life and therefore bridge the gap between the current understandings of medicine, biology, and quantum physics.
Biogetica has a holistic and comprehensive approach of dealing with infertility in men and women. Our kits are believed to restore the balance in the endocrine axis and regulate spermatogenesis and ovulation. ** Sarcodes present in our kits contain energetic imprints of healthy organ tissue that are believed to coax the respective organs into optimal functioning. **
The proof of our methods is evident from the ground-breaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives we’ve helped uplift.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You may alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies if you are not 100% better. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
Our holistic doctors believe that a natural protocol aimed at all the root causes is the best way to get sustainable relief and freedom.
Studies suggest that these ingredients may vitalize tissues at every level and stimulate them to function optimally.
Studies suggest that these ingredients may normalize the uterine walls and reproductive system