The immune system and ways of balancing your immunity are being talked about now more than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is because the only area that is squarely in your control is your immune system. Not just for COVID, but a healthy immune system is beneficial for other medical issues as well. We understand that strengthening immunity is easier said than done, but we even know that there are certain dietary and lifestyle changes that can help to bolster your immune system, and help your body fight the harmful pathogens and disease-causing organisms. Read on to know more about the natural ways to potentially balance your immune system.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to understand that no diet, any supplements, or lifestyle modifications except social distancing and maintaining proper hygiene can help to protect you from COVID-19. At present, there is no research that supports the use of any supplements to protect against COVID-19.
Most of us have certain tips and tricks that help us deal with a medical issue when it occurs. However, we all should concentrate more on finding tips that help us stay healthy in the first place. Here are a few ways to help you boost your immune system naturally.
- Eat a well-balanced diet
Diet plays a crucial role in maintaining an overall good health. Certain dietary recommendations may help:
- You must consume a rainbow of vegetables and fruits every day to ensure you get enough of a variety of nutrients.
- Consume lean protein and complex carbohydrates such as quinoa, brown rice and oats.
- Minimize the consumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates as they may contribute to obesity.
- Avoid alcohol, processed foods and smoking completely as it harms the body if taken for long.
- Specific amino acids found in protein are essential for the functioning of T-cells, which are cells that protect the body against pathogens. Try consuming meats, poultry, seafood, eggs, beans, nuts and seeds as they have lots of protein.
- Many enzymes of the body are dependent on zinc for their functioning and their deficiency may be linked to the weakening of the immune system. Thus, consume zinc-rich foods like seeds, nuts, beans, meat, seafood, and poultry.
- Vitamin E rich foods such as vegetable oils, nuts, avocado, and seeds promote the neutralization of free radicals by working as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin C helps to stimulate the formation of antibodies that fight against infections. Consume vitamin C rich foods like strawberries, papaya, citrus fruits, kiwi, and red bell pepper.
- Vitamin A-rich foods like carrots, broccoli, sweet potato, green leafy vegetables, red bell pepper and spinach assist with the health of your respiratory system and intestines.
For getting a personalized diet consultation for yourself, please contact our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/
- Eat Foods Containing Probiotics
Probiotic foods such as yoghurt may strengthen your immune system by helping to identify and target the harmful pathogens.
- Drink Ample Of Fluids
Water is the best fluid one can consume. Drink at least 3 liters of water every day. Water is important for the optimal functioning of each and every cell of our body. Try consuming more water during the early morning, as your body may be dehydrated since you are sleeping. Try consuming fresh fruit juices, coconut water, lemonade or buttermilk which can be included in your daily water tally.
Water fasting (drinking only water throughout the day, no food or coffee, tea or milk) is an ancient spiritual practice in many religions across the globe. Most of the traditional remedies, beliefs and practices have attached scientific reasoning and benefits. Water fasting improves energy and vigor. It also helps to eliminate toxins from the body, boosts immunity and rejuvenates the body. It relaxes the digestive system, thus the energy that is otherwise used by the digestive system is channelized to actual detoxification, cleansing and repair of your vital organs, cells and tissues.
Visit our website or speak to our doctors for more information. Log on to www.biogetica.com
Tips For Water Fasting
- The correct day to take up water fasting is when you have lesser activities planned. The activities consume a lot of calories and would make you hungry.
- Fasting must start by taking 2 glasses of water to facilitate clear bowel movements.
- You may opt for simple pure water or boiled water. Drink about 3-3.5 liters of water in the whole day, depending upon your capacity.
- You may experience a sudden bout of hunger towards mid-day, try to consume 1 or 2 glasses of water to dilute the gastric secretions. You may lie down and rest for a while after that and the hunger will go away.
- Not only fasting but learning how to break the fast is equally important. You may opt for consuming lime juice or orange juice that helps to alkaline the stomach, as there is hardly any digestive activity during the fast. The second meal of the day can be a normal meal.
Water is important and can be taken pre-workout, during workout and post-workout. Water should be taken pre-workout for preventing fatigue and dehydration during a workout, during workout electrolytes in water like sodium and chloride need to be replenished due to sweating while working out, and post-workout to replenish the water lost during the activity.
- Exercise Regularly
Exercising is extremely necessary for all individuals. However, the type of exercise you choose may vary as per your age, weight and other medical issues. The human body changes as we age and there are some obvious effects as we cross middle age. Even a healthy person with normal aging may have changed such as slower metabolism, increased body fat, reduced muscle mass, and muscle strength, stiff joints, reduced bone density, increased bone porosity, decreased aerobic capacity and slower reflexes, and reaction time. The severity of these changes may vary from individual to individual. Workout including cardio as well as strength training helps to improve the strength, flexibility, bone health, muscle mass, boosts metabolism, improves brain health and functional ability. You should consider working out for at least 30- 40 minutes every day.
Yoga is another form of workout that helps to improve flexibility, metabolism and overall health of a person.
Stress as a factor that drains your ability to stay strong in all circumstances. If you have some kind of stress every day, your body constantly pushes itself to overcome the stress each day. Stress and anxiety may add up over time and can be an important cause for a host of other illnesses. The easiest ways to reduce stress can be engaging in activities or things that divert your attention. It can be taking up any other hobbies such as playing games, listening to music, taking a short nap, going for a short walk in the open air, playing a musical instrument, singing, dancing, getting a massage, exercise or just giving yourself time for self-care. It may be different for different people but the effect it has on calming and relaxing your brain is the same.
You may even take deep breaths to calm your mind and reduce stress. When you breathe deeply, your brain sends signals to your body to relax and calm down. It increases the intake of oxygen which nourishes the brain and the body. The best part is it can be done anytime and anywhere.
Try one of these techniques today! You can contact one of our doctors if you need further help https://www.biogetica.com/stress-relief-management-natural-herbal-treatment
Did you know that sleep is the time when your body rejuvenates and heals itself. Sleep, food and exercise are key components of a healthy lifestyle. You can’t choose between them as you need all of them equally. Slacking one either of them can adversely affect the other.
How To Sleep Better For A Better Workout?
The best way can be preparing a to-do list routine in a way that makes you happier to achieve your exercise and sleep goals each day. Do the best that takes you to bed early or find a different window for working out, but make sure you don’t compromise on either of these two pillars of wellness. Avoid oily, sugars, caffeine, alcohol, junk food, spicy or heavy food before bedtime for better sleep. Also, keep aside electronics about an hour before you go to bed, as the light from your mobile can affect your sleep. Consider doing what may make you as comfortable as possible, for instance, wear loose clothes, and keep yourself warm while sleeping. You may also try deep breathing exercises to help you sleep better.
Natural remedies for boosting your immune system are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs and dietary supplements. These natural supplements along with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet may help to address all the aspects of immunity-boosting.
Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target enhancing the immune system in an integrated manner from its root cause, so that effects can last for a long time. All the Biogetica products like Reginmune, Detoxym, Age life, Immunofree, Alclearize, Alklearant and many others are strongly backed up with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy, and are supported by modern research and clinical trials on ingredients like:
- Echinacea Purpurea: This herb has been used in herbal traditions for boosting the immune system. It is believed that the herb has potential antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. 
- Aloe Vera: Studies show that extracts of Aloe Vera may help to inhibit the activity of the virus and support the functioning of the lungs. 
- Ocimum Sanctum: Studies have shown that this herb may help reduce stress and improve both cellular and humoral immunity. 
- Curcuma Longa: Studies suggest that this herb may consist of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. 
If you want to know natural, safe and effective natural remedies for improving your immune system with regards to your health issues or consult a doctor for free, please click on the link https://www.biogetica.com/