Is it a rash or is it herpes? A herpes rash usually appears around the mouth or genitals, but can present on other body parts as well. Learn more about herpes skin rashes and natural ways to potentially heal them here.
Herpes is caused by a virus that has different variants. It is mostly transmitted sexually or can be passed from a mother to her baby before or during birth. It affects both men and women of all ages. It can easily get transmitted from an infected person to a healthy person during sexual intercourse. Therefore, one should not ignore herpes infection to live a happy life.
Be sure to tell your doctor that you have herpes, so your baby can be treated quickly for any signs or symptoms of neonatal herpes. Our doctors are available 24/7, visit www.biogetica.com for a free consultation.
Many people remain asymptomatic and do not show any symptoms for many years. A herpes rash can be distinguished by the following symptoms:
- In oral herpes, the person will experience fluid-filled blisters around the lips, tongue, and mouth.
- Excessive pain.
- Difficulty in eating food.
2. In genital herpes, red fluid-filled blisters appear on the private parts which burst and form sores.
If you have pain, sores, discharge, or other symptoms in your genital region, get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Our doctors are available 24/7, visit www.biogetica.com or call +918080877877 for a free consultation.
A herpes rash may look different from the following similar conditions:
Chickenpox: It is also a viral infection and shows a skin rash. In this condition, rashes appear all over the body except palms and soles. A person experiences general weakness and low-grade fever. In 2-3 days, the rash forms vesicular eruptions and gets covered with scabs in 5-6 days.
Cytomegalovirus: It is also a viral infection associated with the salivary glands. It mainly occurs in people with a weak immune system. It has the following symptoms:
Infectious Mononucleosis: The causative organism for this ailment is also a virus. It is caused by Epstein – Barr virus. The person either remains asymptomatic or shows the following symptoms:
If you experience what you believe to be a herpes rash for the first time, you should see a doctor to confirm your suspicions. Visit www.biogetica.com now!
Herpes can easily get transmitted from one person to another through the skin-to-skin contact of the mouth and genitals. The virus can also spread through contact with the other areas of the skin and the eyes.
Infection may be transmitted in the following ways:
- Having vaginal or anal sex with an infected person without using protection such as a condom.
- Sharing sex toys.
- Having any other oral or genital contact with an infected person.
- If a woman has herpes blisters during delivery, the virus can get transmitted to the baby.
The virus can easily get transmitted in the first stage when symptoms appear. The chances of transmission are reduced if any symptoms are not present.
You can talk with one of our doctors if you have identified a trigger that usually leads to an outbreak. Visit www.biogetica.com.
What To Do?
Conventional treatment for herpes only helps to address the physical symptoms for a short period. The treatment includes antiviral medications. The virus remains dormant in the body. The virus can mutate itself in the body into strains that are resistant to antiviral medications. Antiviral medications also produce a myriad of side effects when consumed regularly. The virus gets activated as soon as you have a weak immune system. Therefore, for tackling the virus properly, it is important to boost up the immune system.
Natural treatment for herpes includes herbs, homeopathy and nutritional supplements. It is believed that natural remedies help by boosting up your immune system and you can lead a healthy life without any side effects. Herbs such as hypericum mysorense have shown wonderful effects in clinical studies. The herb helps by boosting up the immune system and fighting against the virus longer. You can also consult for free with a doctor at https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes
- Hypericum Mysorense: Hypericum Mysorense suppressed 100% of herpes infections in vitro. This study made it to the headlines in some countries for one single day.  
- Nosodes: Herpes nosodes benefited 82% of patients in an independent clinical trial conducted in France. This research never made it to the mass media, despite the groundbreaking results. 
- Monolaurin: Monolaurin is a supplement that is now being recommended by the Canadian government for HIV and Herpes patients because it is traditionally believed to dissolve envelopes, thus making it easier for the immune system to get rid of them. 
- Lysine: It is an amino acid and is used by people suffering from HSV though the research is inconclusive. 
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) – Guduchi has been noted by traditional Ayurveda for its ability to support the body’s natural detoxification processes. 
- Utpala (Lotus) – Utpala has been traditionally used to allay burning sensations because it is believed to have the ability to support the body’s natural blood-cleansing processes. 
- Mouktik Bhasma (Pearl Calcined) – This herb is known to have the potential to support the skin’s regeneration processes. 
- Kasisa Bhasma – It is traditionally believed to support the body’s ability to cool itself when concerned with burning sensations. 
- Prunella Vulgaris: It is traditionally believed to be useful for skin issues. It is also potentially believed to possess anti-inflammatory properties and help to boost up the immune system. 
- Sida Cordifolia: Research suggested that this herb along with other herbs is traditionally believed to fight infections. 
When you come across the trust that you’ve been suffering from either oral or genital herpes, it can be overpowering since herpes is hard to treat and is exceptionally difficult to manage. Taking natural therapies is a characteristic way to deal with treating herpes and it has turned out to be a successful, safe, and quick method for dealing with herpes outbreaks. There are no side effects of taking natural remedies to treat herpes.
If you have a rash that you think could be herpes, look closely and compare the physical appearances and symptoms of your rash with those of herpes and other common rashes. Whatever your observations, it’s best to discuss your concerns with your doctor, who will have treatment suggestions for all skin inflammations. Our doctors are available 24/7, you can consult one of our doctors for free. Log on to www.biogetica.com or call +918080877877.
- Success of L-Lysine Therapy in Frequently Recurrent Herpes simplex Infection – Abstract – Dermatology 1987, Vol. 175, No. 4 – Karger Publishers
- (PDF) Sida cordifolia, a Traditional Herb in Modern Perspective – A Review (researchgate.net)