Echinacea is also known as coneflower, purple coneflower, American coneflower. Its Latin names are Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, and Echinacea pallida. Echinacea is used as a dietary supplement for immunity booster, respiratory, and skin support.
Echinacea is Traditionally used for:
- Boosting the immune system
- Benefiting the structure and function of the respiration
- Detoxifying the body
- Improving skin health
- Fighting infections naturally
- Helping sugar metabolism
- Aiding healthy cell growth
- Managing anxiety
- Regulating blood pressure
- Reducing inflammation
Echinacea Nutritional properties:
Echinacea is known to contain active substances, phenols and antioxidants that help to address many health issues.
Various clinical studies have been conducted to identify the therapeutic benefits of echinacea.
Some of the studies conducted include:
- A research on echinacea suggested its respiratory and Antiviral benefits. However, as of now Echinacea is not mentioned in the guidelines by the Indian and Chinese Governments for boosting immunity against CoronaVirus.
- Study shows immune-stimulating activities of echinacea.
Research indicates that echinacea can has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help to fight upper respiratory infections.
We’ve combined this natural extract in several of our protocols that help support the boost immune system, digestion, respiratory and liver function.
Browse through our Range of Natural Health Protocols that blend echinacea with other potent, bioavailable and clinically renowned ingredients: