Colloidal Silver : Overview, Uses and Research
Dietary Supplement- Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver is a popular ingredient used in holistic health sciences. Colloidal silver is the term used for nanoparticles of silver suspended in a liquid. Long before antibiotics were discovered, colloidal silver was used widely for various infections. It has again gained popularity in boosting immunity, addressing infections naturally, and is used as a dietary supplement. It can be taken orally or applied to wounds.
Colloidal Silver is Traditionally used for:
- Improving digestion and reducing flatulence
- Cleansing the gut
- Reducing inflammation
- Boosting the immune system
- Addressing infections
- Improving skin health
Various clinical studies have been conducted to identify the therapeutic benefits of colloidal silver.
Some of the studies conducted include:
- Colloidal silver is extremely popular in USA however the research is conflicting as there are few standards established in its manufacturing. We carry the best we could find. Below are the studies done on colloidal silver with respect to viruses.
- Research suggests that colloidal silver help to boost the immune system naturally.
- Study suggests colloidal silver helps to build innate immunity and help reduce inflammation naturally.
We’ve combined this natural extract in several of our protocols that help support the digestion, boost immune system and cleanses the gut .
Browse through our Range of Natural Health Protocols that blend colloidal silver with other potent, bioavailable and clinically renowned ingredients:
Dr Khyati Dave is a licensed Homeopathy Physician and Nutritional Consultant. With Biogetica, she has witnessed many patients, who had otherwise given up hope, heal faster supplemented by our natural methods. She considers consulting Biogetica patients her primary responsibility and honour. She often writes about nutrition, natural treatment methods and diet. Her mission is to apply her medical talents to help each patient heal faster and do her best to give the immunity of patients with so called ‘incurable’ diseases a fighting chance.