- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
Anxiety Related InformationMain
- Treatment options for anxiety
- About Anxiety
- Our Approach
- Diet Recommendations Consult with a Biogetica Practitioner
Anxiety Attacks Should Never be Ignored, They Will Only get Worse and Then Ruin Your Health, Relationships, and Finances!
Benzodiazepines and Antidepressants are the most popular FDA Approved treatments for Anxiety. However, they do nothing to address the root cause of the problem and only offer symptomatic relief.
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have various researched ways of potentially benefiting the structure and functions of the nervous system. However, despite the research, Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and no Anxiety cure or treatment claims can be made for it in USA. Homeopathy is medicine in USA but you must meet a Doctor licensed in your state for the treatment of Anxiety.
You may speak with our Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your nerve health and balance your mood by clicking here.
You may view our full spectrum Mental and Emotional kits to ease Stress here.
About Anxiety, Its Causes and Symptoms
Anxiety or panic attacks are emotional anxious states and are usually marked by psycho-physiological responses to anticipation of unreal or imagined danger, outwardly resulting from unrecognized intra-psychic conflict.
Stress is known to be the one common root cause for all ailments and people with anxiety soon enough realize that these physiological changes of anxiety and stress are affecting all aspects of their health and well being. It is therefore extremely important that anxiety not be left unchecked and one seeks to address its root cause right away.
Physiological symptoms of Anxiety and panic attacks could include increased heart rate, changed respiration rate, sweating, trembling, and weakness; while psychological symptoms include feelings of impending danger, powerlessness, apprehension and tension.
Biogetica Doctors Carefully Evaluate all Research Before Formulating our Ground Breaking Kits.
Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements are being studied globally for improving and maintaining a healthy mental and emotional state.
"A group of adult participants with generalized anxiety disorders displayed a significant reduction in their clinical anxiety scores after enrolling for a one-month herb regimen in the double-blinded trial conducted. The scores prove that the test herb has potent antipanic, antidepressant, and neuroprotective properties. No significant adverse events were noted either."1
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country's laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Anxiety cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for nervous system support and wellbeing.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
- Clitoria Ternatea: Studies suggest that this natural ingredient may possess anti-stress and tranquilizing properties.1
- Withania Somnifera: Studies suggest that this herb may help fortify the body, restore vitality, boost your supply of antioxidants, regulate the immune system, reduce stress and rejuvenate the body.2
- Herpestis monniera/ Bacopa monnieri: Also known as Brahmi, studies suggest that this herb may possess neuroprotective and cognition enhancing properties.3
- Nardostachys jatamansi:This herb is believed to possess significant anti-stress and antioxidant properties.4
- Acorus calamus: Studies suggest that this herb may attenuate stress and tranquilize the mind.5
- Ignatia: Studies suggest that this homeopathic remedy may normalize and sustain emotional equilibrium and support the structure and functions of the nerves.6
- Passiflora: Studies suggest that this natural ingredient helps regulate the nervous system to calm hyperactivity of the nerves.7
Global Regulatory Scenario
Anti-anxiety drugs are the most popular USA FDA Approved treatment for Anxiety and you must consult a licensed Doctor for diagnosis and treatment if you live in USA.
Ayurveda and TCM are considered medicine in India and China respectively and the huge populations of both countries tend to appreciate them. In these countries herbs and homeopathies are often the first and preferred line of treatment.
Homeopathy is considered medicine in most lands on the globe. However in USA now, its use is limited to over the counter ailments. Europe is more accommodating, however, and Switzerland recently passed a law that insures insurance coverage is provided for those who prefer homeopathic treatment.
Supplements, globally, can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the nervous system and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
Do Anxiety Medications Really Help in Panic Attacks?
Benzodiazepines are traditional anti-anxiety drugs most commonly prescribed for panic attacks; they work by slowing down the nervous system and help you relax physically and mentally. However, they are loaded with side effects and can cause forgetfulness, sadness and emptiness; irritability, inability to concentrate, light-headedness, and sleeping disorders amongst others. Other side effects reported include loss of libido, blurred vision, drowsiness and memory problems.
Antidepressants and Beta blockers are also prescribed for Anxiety. Antidepressants are slower in their effects as compared to benzodiazepines and therefore not useful in an acute panic attack. They are more suited to address chronic anxiety disorders. Although, physical dependence is not such a major threat as compared to benzodiazepines, which are known to be addictive in nature; side effects like fatigue, insomnia, nausea, nervousness, headache, agitation, weight gain, dry mouth and diarrhea are commonly experienced.
Beta blockers are normally prescribed for high blood pressure and heart problems. However, since they block the effects of norepinephrine, a stress hormone involved in the fight-or-flight response, they are found to alleviate anxiety symptoms as well. Depression, cold feeling in one's hands and feet, light-headedness, insomnia and a marked loss of interest in sex are some of the side effects reported after using beta blockers.
Therefore, allopathic treatments are merely a way of temporarily suppressing the symptoms and none of them are known to cure Anxiety.
The Holistic Understanding of Panic Attacks From Traditions That Understand Energy Medicine
A Panic attack is a form of anxiety, which generally occurs without any reason. The exact causes of panic attacks are unknown by western allopathic medicine.
Modern sciences suggest an underlying genetic predisposition and biochemical changes in the body as possible root causes of panic attack. The attacks are often observed in people with history of substance abuse, sleep deprivation, stress, depression and inappropriate diet. Holistic Doctors from all traditions generally agree that panic attacks occur when the movement of energy in the body is disturbed. The root cause of panic attacks is thus energetic and not physical according to holistic medicine. The life force, prana or chi isn't descending back into the heart and flowing out from the heart and this in turn creates a condition where it gets stuck in the head leading to a panic attack in which the heart and mind both race uncontrollably.
Acupuncturists point out that people suffering from Panic attacks most often have blockages in the sternum and points along the ridge of the shoulder leading up to the neck. They also have a corresponding blockage at the three yin meeting point which is on the inside of the leg three fingers above the ankle. Even gently massaging these points daily may help.
There is a mudra known as Kechari Mudra in India and Dak Chao in daoist chi gung. It involves placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth. It creates a circuit between the yang channel that runs up the back and down the face until the roof of the mouth and the yin channel going down from the lower jaw to the perineum. This mudra is beneficial in sending the energy back into the body for anyone who suffers from panic attacks. The Buddhists believe that Tonglen heart meditation may be helpful in clearing the blocks in the heart center that ultimately manifest as panic attacks for some people.
According to Ayurvedic principles this condition may be closely associated to Vataja Unmada and Pittaja Unmada leading to Stroto Avaroda. Vataja Unmada refers to hyper excite-ability and anxiety related to disturbed wind and ether in the body. People with this type of disorder usually feel cold during a panic attack. Pittaja unmada is an imbalance of fire leading to anger, psychosis and panic. People with this type of disorder usually feel hot and thirsty during a panic attack. Stroto Avaroda is an obstruction in the energetic channels of the heart causing it to pace during a panic attack.
Ancient literature such as that distilled above makes it obvious that the ancient sciences of TCM and Ayurveda understood panic attacks better than what modern medicine presently does.
Maintaining Healthy Mental and Emotional States is Essential for a Balanced Life!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and regular exercise are all believed to help support your nerves and keep your mental and emotional faculties healthy! ** Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost your ocular system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Mental and Emotional Support Kits!
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep to maintain the lens of your eyes.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Treatment options for anxiety
Allopathic Anxiety medication includes anti-anxiety drugs such as Buspirone; Benzodiazepines- Xanax (alprazolam), Klonopin (clonazepam), Valium (diazepam) and Ativan (lorazepam); Antidepressants including brand name drugs such as Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Lexapro, and Celexa. and Beta blockers such as propranolol (Inderal) and atenolol (Tenormin). Drugs like Xanax could carry with them a host of side-effects such as inducing forgetfulness, sadness and emptiness; irritability, inability to concentrate, light-headedness, sleeping disorders amongst others. Valium also is not without its side- effects which could include inducing hyperactivity, unusual risk-taking behavior, loss of bladder control. The more common side-effects of Valium include loss of interest in sex, blurred vision, drowsiness and memory problems. Beta blockers such as Inderal could also cause depression, cold feeling in one's hands and feet, light-headedness, insomnia and a marked loss of interest in sex. These Allopathic treatments are merely a way of temporarily suppressing the symptoms. Also, none of these Allopathic measures are known to cure Anxiety. It is interesting to note that many of these, chemical anxiety medicines are inspired by natural plants such as valerian. However, nature is known for its perfection in design and the plants contain anti-dotes to their active ingredients, which balance their effect in the body. This balance is completely lost when an active ingredient or something like it is re-created in lab from chemicals. This is partly the reason why Anxiety drugs tend to be habit forming, addictive and unbalancing to the body. The medical history, symptoms and a psychological evaluation are usually sufficient to make a diagnosis.
Complementary Natural Care
Anxiety cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, Ayurveda or Supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for Anxiety. Natural products at best can be used for balancing and improving the structure and functions of the nervous system. Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance Homeopathic Sarcodes along with Natural dietary Supplements.
The combination is believed to focus on: **
- Calming the mind and thought processes
- Balancing emotions, so as to enable rational thinking and curb overreacting to stressors
- Balancing the functions of neurotransmitters, which are associated with endocrine disturbances and psychological disorders
- Maintaining optimum dopamine-serotonin levels
General tips to check Anxiety
- Follow relaxation techniques, like listening to music or taking a warm shower
- Deep breathing exercises for at least one minute, especially before a potentially stressful event or while anxiously waiting for something; e.g., before a stage appearance or an appointment
- Distract your focus from the source of anxiety
- Maintain regular sleeping patterns
- Avoid stress as far as possible
- Do not take drugs or alcohol to relieve anxiety
- Join a support group
NOTE: Testimonials claiming a cure or treatment or mentioning a particular ailment can no longer be associated with health products in the US of A. Hence, in compliance with the law, Biogetica is no longer able to show you most of the thousands of letters we have received from patients over the years. However we still encourage you to keep sending testimonials for a better day when these laws change and bring back freedom of Speech!
Anxiety disorders refer to a group of disabling nervous conditions that are characterized by irrational emotional reactions towards situations which the person can normally handle. These nervous conditions may arise suddenly or develop gradually over a period of several years.
In chronic conditions, anxiety disorders may impair or prevent normal daily activities.
Anxiety disorders may manifest as one or more of the following conditions:
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD): It is characterized by chronic and long-lasting anxiety that has an unspecific focus and is exaggerated by worry and stress, even when there is little or nothing to provoke it.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD): It is characterized by recurrent, distressing and intrusive thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive behavior (compulsions) such as repetitive hand-washing, counting, checking or cleaning.
- Panic disorders: It is characterized by sudden and intense attacks of fear that causes increased heart rate, dizziness, trembling, nausea and difficulty in breathing.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): This develops after exposure to a terrifying event in which a serious physical harm occurred or was threatened. Traumatic events that may trigger PTSD include violent personal assaults, military combat or accidents.
- Social phobia (social anxiety disorder): It is characterized by an overwhelming anxiety and excessive self-consciousness in everyday social situations, such as fear of speaking in formal or informal situations. This condition is usually brought on by an irrational and intense fear of being negatively judged by others.
Causes of Anxiety Disorders
Some of the risk-factors that may trigger an anxiety disorder are:
- Disturbanced in the flow of biofield energy
- A family history of anxiety
- History of abuse or violence
- Emotional distress or fear, such as stage fright or family disputes
- Personality characteristics like low self-esteem or poor coping skills
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
Anxiety disorders are usually a combination of psychological and physical symptoms
Psychological symptoms include:
- Poor concentration
Physical symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Increased heart rate ('heart pounding')
- Excessive sweating and hot flashes
- Trembling and twitching
- Abdominal pain or diarrhea
- Difficulty in swallowing or feeling of a lump in the throat
- Muscle tension and pains
- Sleep disturbances
Diagnosis of Anxiety Disorder
The medical history, symptoms and a psychological evaluation are usually sufficient to make a diagnosis.
Biogetica's integrative approach towards reclaiming your health and freedom represents the convergence of Allopathic medicine, Yogic Sciences, Quantum Physics, modern Bio-energetic and ancient natural healing systems such as Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Shamanism and Homeopathy.
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of Your Being. Biogetica harmonizes your entire being naturally by appealing to the balancing forces of nature. From medication to meditation is the Biogetica way! We are here to help you Bloom!
Each cross disciplinary Biogetica kit is designed to work in the following ways:
- Our Nutraceutical and dietary supplement formulas provide specific and necessary nutrition to the cells.
- Our custom-formulated Ayurvedic remedies and herbs work to balance the manifestations of 5 elements that govern all functions of the body.
- Our unique Resonance Homeopathies remind the body of optimal or pathogenic functions, thereby coaxing it to adapt and reach homeostasis.
- Oligo-elements balance the blocked enzymes and hormonal functions.
- Vibrations subtly change the mental and emotional patterns contributing to the disease pattern
Biogetica's approach to healing is based on the following:
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING:
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS:
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE:
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION':
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING:"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of vibration." - Max Planck (Nobel Prize winner and the father of Quantum Physics).
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on a molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathies to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
It is now a known fact that every thought and emotion has a corresponding peptide secretion from the hypothalamus. Each cell has numerous receptors for these peptides, and the peptides greatly change the state of the cell. Hence, each thought or emotion is a signal that changes the state of our cells and alters our being. When our mind is panicky, every cell in our body is in panic. Biogetica, therefore, works on emotional and mental levels, along with cellular levels, in order to ensure that the entire being is brought into harmony - from the subtle emotions and thoughts, down to gross cells and vice versa. This is our understanding and implementation of holographic healing.
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS: God has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopaths and naturopaths the world over will claim to cure a cold most times. However, their methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE: "Like Cures Like" - Samuel Hahnemann (The father of Homeopathy)
The most sophisticated of pharmacies are within the body. Biogetica's methods simply remind this pharmacy within the body to produce what it is meant to.
There is an intelligence that maintains equilibrium in all nature. Some would call it 'Spirit'. Every being functions with a precision way beyond our comprehension. Over the years, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and numerous other healing systems have documented the fact that appealing to this intelligence or function of homeostasis is the most appropriate way to bring a being into lasting equilibrium. Over time, we have learnt that interfering with a body's chemical processes only causes further complications, as this essentially goes against the balancing homeostatic forces of nature. When we inject something artificially, the body stops making the effort to produce it on its own.
Below are some examples that illustrate our point:
A. Homeopathic coffee is coffee diluted past 10^6 and potentized. There are no molecules of coffee left in the mixture, but the water remembers the informational vibration of the coffee molecule. When ingested, this mixture alters the vibration in the water, which composes 70% of the human body. The body is instantly given information on a new vibration which will keep it awake and compensates by putting you to sleep. Sounds far-fetched? Try it!
B. A Diabetic person's pancreas produce inadequate insulin, causing an imbalance in his/her blood glucose levels. Western Medicine combats this by injecting the patient with insulin, which could cause the Beta cells to slacken further and eventually reduce and even hamper normal insulin production.
Natural sciences prescribe to stimulating the pancreas to regulate the insulin production, instead of dosing the body with the hormone artificially. This is accomplished by providing the body with Ayurvedic herbs that heal gross abnormalities in the pancreas, and further supplementing the treatment by supplying vibrational information of insulin and healthy pancreatic tissue, to remind and stimulate the pancreas to function regularly.
C. A Herpes patient gets recurrent outbreaks because the virus remains dormant in the nerve bodies and attacks whenever one's immunity is compromised. Biogetica administers a nosode containing energetic information on the virus. Each dose serves as a reminder for the person's immune system to fight the virus at its basic level, while it lies dormant. Herpes nosodes are not a herpes cure, herpes treatment or herpes vaccine. They are used in accordance with Homeopathy's "like cures like" principle. The use of nosodes, such as '2LHerp' for healing Herpes, was studied by independent researchers in the UK. They found that nosodes benefited 82% of the patients! We augment nosode therapy with herbs from numerous traditions. Together, they may support normal structure and functioning of the immune system.
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION' - Biogetica measures its success not in terms of dollars earned, but in the lives that it improved. We do not believe in constant life-long medication, and wish to see you learning and leading happier & healthier lives. With this goal in mind, we offer lifestyle changes and meditations designed to transform your being and ease any emotional, mental and karmic constrictions, which are often the root cause of many problems. We encourage all customers to make conscious learning and meditation a part of the healing process. We must remember that the quality of our lives is not determined by external situations, but by internal conditions. We provide you the tools to manage your internal self better and hope you use them for growth and happiness.
We work, day and night, in order to ensure that you wake up in a world where you never hear the words 'there is no cure!'
Please visit (www.biogetica.com/tv_interview.php) for a TV interview that discusses our approach.
- Milk boiled in a copper vessel helps alleviate vitiated Vata/wind. Moderately cooked vegetables such as beans, beetroot, carrot, raddish, green leafs, spinach, asparagus, fennel, onions, celery and chicory. Include, food items like yoghurt, bananas, peanut butter, and garlic in your diet to reduce anxiety.
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, sprouts, peppers, broad beans, and potatoes should only be taken occasionally. Someone who likes eating non-vegetarian food should stick to white meat only, i.e. chicken and turkey.
Foods to Avoid:
- Food heavy to digest such as wheat(that includes whole wheat), non-vegetarian food like meat (especially red meat), deep fried food and artifical sugar severely decrease the digestive fire and produce blockages in the micro channels, increase toxins (aam) and vata drastically.
- A pinch of Hing (Asafoetida) reduces vata and should be always used when cooking pulses, cabbage and beans to reduce gas.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price if you feel they didn't work or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.