Acne is one of the most common skin problems. Acne affects all ages. Teenagers, however, are more affected due to their increased hormone production. Acne can also be caused by bacterial infections, lack of sleep, mental stress, unhealthy eating habits, and a hectic lifestyle. Acne may appear on the back, chest, shoulders, and face. Many common home remedies for acne can help reduce the problem.
- The baking soda is mildly antiseptic. Baking soda is an excellent home remedy for exfoliating your skin. It helps to regulate pH and unclog your pores. It is also anti-inflammatory. Apply a baking soda paste to the affected area and wash it off after 30 minutes.
- It is also a great home remedy. It exfoliates your skin and cleanses it deeply. Add one teaspoon of honey to a bowl with cooked oatmeal. Also, add one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it to your skin, and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm aqueous water.
- Lemon juice contains Vitamin C, and it is also acidic. This is a great home remedy to get rid of acne. Lemon juice helps to remove dirt from skin pores and also constricts them due to its astringent qualities. Apply a small piece of lemon to your skin, or apply it on a spot. Leave the mixture for one hour. After that, rinse your face. If lemon juice causes irritation on the skin, dilute it with water or mix it with yogurt.
- It is a cost-effective and easy-to-apply remedy. This is a simple and cost-effective remedy. Use a tiny amount of toothpaste to cover the affected areas of your skin. It will reduce swelling, and help to dry out the pimple.
- Mash fresh grapes in a bowl. It can be applied to the affected area. After 30 minutes, rinse it with lukewarm or warm water. It is an antioxidant that cleanses the skin.
- The cucumber is a very versatile home remedy. Blend one small cucumber and mix it with yogurt, oatmeal, and little oats. After half an hour, apply the mixture to your face. Rinse with cold water. This mixture makes your skin soft and smooth.
- Honey is an excellent home remedy for acne and scars. Rinse with warm water. Apply honey to your face for 30 minutes. It is best to rinse it with cold water. It cleans your pores and helps prevent recurrent infections.
- Mix plain yogurt with one teaspoon of brewer’s yeast. It is best to apply it lightly over the affected areas of your skin. After 10-15 minutes, rinse it with warm water.
- A face mask made of egg is also an excellent remedy for acne. Mix one egg with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture to your face and let it sit for 30 minutes. Face wash with clean water.
- Acne can also be treated with a turmeric face mask. Prepare a paste by mixing half a cup of chickpea powder, two teaspoons of turmeric powder, and sandalwood powder in almond oil with water. This paste can be applied to your face or other areas of skin that are affected.
A holistic approach aimed at correcting all imbalances, apart from the natural tips listed, is the key to clear, glowing, and flawless skin. Any other solution is only a temporary solution that will leave you battling zits one after another.
Most conventional acne treatments fail to work because they offer only symptomatic relief. Recent advances in natural therapy have made it possible to combat skin problems like acne without the side effects that synthetic drugs can cause.
Biogetica offers you the best natural remedies in the form of Ayurvedic herbal products, Homotoxological Homeopathic remedies, along with Nutraceuticals, Biotechnological, and Biotechnological Products that work to restore hormone balance and natural secretions. Our products are designed to balance the physical, energetic, and informational spectrums of your being. Not only does your body require certain molecules but also energetic balance and informational messages that remind you of optimal functioning. For more information about our products, and to receive a free consultation on any health-related concern, you can consult our doctors at www.biogetica.com.
Try one of these natural remedies the next time a zit invades your face before you spend money on expensive chemical creams or procedures that will not only damage your skin but also drain your wallet.