Sleep is an essential mode of rest for your body. It plays a vital role in maintaining optimum health and well-being. Sufficient good quality sleep can protect your mental, physical and emotional health. It helps rejuvenate and replenish your energy levels and also enables the immune system to fight infections and repair wounds. Numerous studies have revealed the fact that sleep deficiency not only harms on a personal level but can also jeopardize others health too. Our approach to achieve optimal health is designed to bring balance across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of life. We realize the importance of a goodnight’s sleep and thus bring to you a blend of natural remedies obtained from Nature’s choicest and purest resources that not only provide the necessary molecules but also the energetic balance and vibrational support required to help you get your daily dose of snooze.
Dr’s Recommended Products
It is an advanced resonance Homeopathic bio-energetic remedy. It is believed to stimulate sleep by relaxing your nervous system
A combination of spinal tissues Sarcodes, which in accordance to homeopathic principles of ‘like cures like’ are believed to support the normal structure and functioning of corresponding tissues.
A unique Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to heal stress. The herbal extract possesses anxiolytics, anti-stress and adaptogenic properties and may help stabilize moods and balance various factors responsible for stress.
1) Mild to moderate clinical anxiety. A mild case of mixed anxiety depression will gate relief from symptoms within 3 weeks. The patient should take the drug of minimum 6 months to have complete relief.
2) Sumenta tablets are also indicated in anxiety associated with other illness like anxiety and psychosomatic illness.
3) Premenstrual syndrome,Infertility,Miscarriage or perinatal loss and during menopause.
1) Exerts anxiolytic effect
2) Exhibits sleep enhancing properties
3) Antistress -Adaptogenic and mood stabilizer
4) Neuroprotective action calms the nervous system
DOs AND DON’TS
1) Do exercise every day to make yourself feel better and to get more energy.
2) Do eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
3) Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won’t work if you only take it once in a while.
1) Don’t isolate yourself, be in touch with your loved ones and friends.
|Brahmi||Bacopa monniera||200 mg|
|Amalaki||Emblica officinalis||200 mg|
|Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||150 mg|
|Shankhapushpi||Evolvulus alsinoides||150 mg|
|Jyotishmati||Celastrus paniculatus||150 mg|
|Arjun||Terminalia arjuna||100 mg|
|Bilva||Aegle marmelos||50 mg|
|St. John’s Wort Extract||Hypericum perforatum||22.5 mg|
|Jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi||20 mg|
|Tagar||Valeriana wallichii||20 mg|
BIO-REGULATOR OF REST AND SLEEP SYSTEMS.
It is believed to regulate the rest and sleep systems of the body. It is involved in the induction and maintenance of physiological sleep and is believed to strengthen the immune system and increase memory and learning ability. It is also believed to provide vital nutrients to bring about equilibrium in biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
May be used to ease optimal sleep regulation.
It is believed to regulate the rest and sleep systems of the body. It is involved in the induction and maintenance of physiological sleep and is believed to strengthen the immune system and increase memory and learning ability.
It provides a multi-dimensional approach to balance the neurotransmitter systems involved in sleep. It also provides the information needed to balance biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
It is also believed to provide vital phytonutrients, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins to bring about equilibrium in biological reactions involved in physiological sleep.
It is believed to work by:
- Providing potent natural active ingredients possesing relaxing and anxiolytic properties that work on the nervous system and carry neurotonic effect that favours natural sleep.
- Modulating the neuropeptides and neurotransmitters that control adaptive responses, favoring the physiological control of anxiety, agitation, nervousness and irritability.
- Facilitating the neurochemical processes inherent physiological sleep.
- Group I. Substrate activated micronutrients: gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 25 mg.
- Group II: phytotherapeuticss: California poppy dry (Eschscholzia californica, shoot,> 2% total flavonoids (routine)) 60 mg; Valerian dry extract (Valeriana officinalis, root,> 0.8% valerénico acid) 60 mg; Dry chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, inflorescence,> 1% apigenin-7-glucoside) 40 mg; dry passionflower (Passiflora incarnata, Top florida,> 2.5% total flavonoids (vit xin)) 20 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: L-Tryptophan 50 mg; L-Arginine base 25 mg; L-Glutamine 25 mg; L-Ornithine HCL 25 mg
- Group IV. Vitamins and minerals: Magnesium Malate (≥ 20% magnesium) 50 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 10 mg; Vitamin B8 (Inositol) 100 mg; Niacin (Nicotinamide) 15 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) 1.4 mg; Folic acid (pteroilmonoglutámico) 0.2 mg.
Inositol, California poppy, Valerian, magnesium malate, Chamomile, gamma-aminobutyric acid, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine HCl, Passionflower, Niacin, Zinc gluconate, Vitamin B6, folic acid, Anti-caking agent and sheath (Pullulan).