Bronchitis is a Potentially Life Threatening Disease if Left Untreated
Research Fact 1: "98% of Chronic Bronchitis cases were relieved of cough, wheezing, sputum and Bronchial Spasm with herbal preparations. The effective rate of easing Bronchial Spasms was twice that of other prescriptions!"1 *
Individual results may vary from individual to individual, as is seen in all clinical trials. Despite this peer reviewed scientific research these natural products may or may not have been approved by the FDA in your country as a cure or treatment for Bronchitis yet. Hence you are advised to see a Doctor licensed in your city and state for Bronchitis treatment and we may only advertise our product in such countries for Respiratory Health. Generally Ayurveda is only accepted as medicine in India. Homeopathy is considered medicine in most parts of the world but can only be used for over the counter issues in USA.
Imagine getting back the life you once had. Do you remember how free it felt? If reclaiming that freedom is your aim, then please realize that it is essential for you to read this page and apply it to your life without delay, because nature alone completes you in many ways. We at Biogetica vow to be with you every step of the way, on the road to health and freedom that manifests each day.
Bronchitis is a condition in which the bronchial tubes that act as a passage between the nose and the lungs are inflamed or infected. Thus, people suffering from Bronchitis are unable to inhale adequate oxygen and also have heavy mucus or phlegm formation in the airways. Bronchodilators are the most popular US FDA approved bronchitis treatments that help to control your symptoms in the initial stages but these drugs do not provide any help in chronic bronchitis attacks. This happens due to a weakened immune system and there is no pharmaceutical drug that specifically boosts immunity. Ayurveda and Homeopathy have various researched ways to boost immunity with specific herbs such as Tinospora cordifolia and Ipecachuana. However, despite the research, no direct disease claims can be made for these systems of alternative medicine in certain countries and you must visit a Doctor licensed in your state for the treatment or cure of bronchitis. You are however free to consult one of our naturally inclined practitioners by clicking here or take any herb or homeopathic you wish to, for respiratory health.
You may view our full spectrum Respiratory Support kits here.
About Bronchitis, its Types and Symptoms
Bronchitis is a common ailment that affects the mucous membranes of the lungs and bronchial tubes. Acute Bronchitis is usually the outcome of a cold or a viral infection, such as flu. Its symptoms include cough with green sputum, chest discomfort or soreness, fever, and sometimes shortness of breath. It may last for a few days or a week. Chronic Bronchitis is marked by a persistent, mucus-producing cough on most days of the month. It usually lasts around three months of a year for two successive years in the absence of a secondary cause of cough. People with chronic bronchitis have varying degrees of breathing difficulties, and symptoms may get better and worse during different parts of the year.
Biogetica Doctors Carefully Evaluate all Research Before Formulating our Ground Breaking Multidisciplinary Kits.
Numerous Herbs supplements and Homeopathic remedies have been studied globally for the optimum functioning of your respiratory system.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country's laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Bronchitis cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not. Some countries allow over the counter treatments for Bronchitis and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for supporting your lungs and keeping your respiratory system healthy.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
Research on Herbs **
Global Regulatory Scenario
- Ocimum sanctum: Also known as Holy basil, this plant is traditionally used as an antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and an immunomodulating agent. Research suggests that this herb may help in improving the functioning of the respiratory system.2
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: Commomly known as Yashti madhu, this herb is traditionally well known for its expectorant, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Clinical evidence suggests that this herb may improve immunity of the cells.3
- Tinospora cordifolia: Research suggests that this natural ingredient, also known as Guduchi or Amrita, is an immune boosting herb and may potentially help benefit respiratory functioning.4
- Eucalyptus globulus: Essential oils extracted from eucalyptus leaves are believed to have various aiding properties. In vitro and In vivo investigations have indicated that the oil extract may stimulate natural killer cells and exert an immune stimulating effect.5
- Panax ginseng: This herb possesses constituents that are traditionally believed to improve lung function and alleviate inflammatory responses. A recent study highlighted that ginseng has antioxidant properties that may benefit in limiting processes that compromise lung health.6
Research on Resonance Homeopathic Ingredients **
- Antimonium tartaricum: In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, patients receiving antimonium tartaricum had significantly lesser cough severity and sputum viscosity after 4 days of treatment.7
- Ephedra vulgaris: This remedy is traditionally believed to promote circulation. In a clinical study a group of bronchial asthmatic patients given Ephedrin-the principal constituent of the plant, reported significant relief from chest tightness, a higher degree of relaxation in muscle spasms and protection from relapses for a longer period of time in comparison to adrenalin.8
- Bryonia: Results of an In vitro evaluation indicated that a 70% alcoholic extract of Bryonia exerted anti-asthmatic, analgestic and anticonvulsant activities.9
Bronchodilators are the Most Popular USA FDA approved treatment of Bronchitis and within the USA one must visit a Doctor licensed in their State for the diagnosis, treatment and "cure" of Bronchitis. Ayurveda and TCM are considered medicine in India and China respectively and the huge populations of both countries tend to appreciate them. Homeopathy is considered medicine in most lands on the globe. However in USA now, its use is limited to over the counter ailments. Europe is more accommodating, however, and Switzerland recently passed a law that insures insurance coverage is provided for those who prefer homeopathic treatment.
Supplements, globally, can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the lungs and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
We hope and wish that countries across the globe study this research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering. Bronchitis today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent for profit pharmaceutical agendas and intentions!
Why do Bronchodilators not cure Bronchitis?
The primary goal of Bronchitis treatment is to boost immunity and optimize the functioning of the respiratory system. Bronchodilator drugs help alleviate symptoms but do not provide complete freedom from the problem.
Bronchodilators are often used as rescue medication to open the airway passages. Although, they help in providing immediate temporary relief, they may cause side-effects if taken over a longer period of time. Increased heart rate, irregular heartbeats and palpitations are some serious side effects caused by Bronchodilators.
A Healthy Immune & Respiratory System can Help Balance your Being!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Meditation and Exercise are all believed to help keep our immunity boosted and our Respiratory System healthy! Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of Our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution, boost your immune system and harmonize your respiratory system. Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Respiratory Support Kits
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead you back to health and freedom.** Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer for digestion balance to your doorstep.
We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected]
if you wish to avail of this donation based program.