Peptic Ulcers from a Holistic Perspective
Important Peptic Ulcer Information at a Glance
Peptic ulcer is a condition that involves a break in the stomach lining or the first part of the small intestine. When the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract gets eroded due to excessive secretion of acids, it leads to the formation of an ulcer. Generally, there is a protective mucous layer but when this protective layer is damaged by the excessive production of acidic digestive juices, it causes inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract. Burning pain in the stomach is an important symptom of peptic ulcer.
How is a Peptic Ulcer Cured?
The most preferred peptic ulcer treatment in conventional medicine is prescribing antibiotics and antacids. These may give temporary relief from increased acidity but do not help in curing peptic ulcers. Natural therapies including resonance homeopathic, traditional ayurvedic herbs and modern bioenergetic products are traditionally believed to effectively balance the secretion of digestive juices thereby balancing the entire digestive system.
Biogetica combines timeless ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic remedies and nutraceuticals, which are traditionally believed to work by: **
- Alkalizing the digestive tract
- Boosting immunity and good gut bacteria
- Alkalizing and ensuring proper gut functioning
- Balancing excessive acids and enzymes
- Stimulating the body's own healing abilities to soothe the ulcers
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state.
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
However, we have dedicated our lives to Natural Healing and can vouch for what nature has to offer. We are with you in this every step of the way!
Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days.
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
If you are a Doctor's office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Get moving on the road to healing today!
Peptic Ulcers are very common and affect nearly 4 million americans, every year. They are more common in adults, although it is thought that many people are infected in childhood and carry the bacteria throughout their life. They occur in the stomach or duodenum (upper part of the small intestine). A peptic ulcer is an erosion in the mucous membrane of the gastro-intestinal tract. When we eat, our stomach produces hydrochloric acid and an enzyme called pepsin. This enables the food to get partly digested in the stomach itself. The acid and pepsin are generally stopped from corroding the intestinal walls by a protective mucous layer that lines the whole digestive tract. But sometimes, this delicate balance between gastric juices and the protective mucous layer gets disturbed and it results in an inflammation of the tissues. This is how an ulcer is formed.
Causes of Peptic Ulcers
The underlying pathophysiology of peptic ulcers is the destruction of the gastric or intestinal mucosal lining of the stomach by hydrochloric acid, an acid normally present in the digestive juices of the stomach.
There are many factors known to cause disruption between stomach acid and mucosal protection balance. The most common cause is a bacterium known as Helicobacter pylori, which is responsible for causing more than 75% of peptic ulcers.
'Helicobacter' is a genus of spiral bacteria that amazingly, is able to survive the severe acidity of the stomach. This bacterium secretes an enzyme called urease, which neutralizes HCl secreted by the stomach to digest food. Low levels of acids trigger the stomach to produce more acid, in turn leading to an imbalance.
H. pylori bacteria spread through infected stools and may be transmitted from person to person through contaminated food and water.
H. pylori attach to the epithelial cells of the stomach and duodenum, which stops it from being washed out. Once attached, the bacteria start to cause damage to the cells by secreting enzymes and toxins and initiating a self-destructive immune response.
Another causative factor is the regular use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (e.g. aspirin and ibuprofen). These medications interfere with the normal digestive process and create an imbalance between the stomach acid and mucosal protection balance.
Medical research indicates that ulcers are not caused by lifestyle habits like stress. But at the same time, it does not rule out the fact that some factors may be responsible in supporting the ailment. These are:
- Regular consumption of alcohol
- Stress - Physical stress (severe injuries) or emotional stress
- High intake of caffeine
- Cigarette smoking
- Radiation therapy
- Rare condition called Zollinger-Ellison syndrome causes peptic ulcers as well as tumors in the pancreas and duodenum.
The other accompanying symptoms are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight. However, people with duodenal ulcers may experience weight gain, if they eat more in order to ease the discomfort.
- In prolonged and untreated cases of ulcer, there may be bleeding. There may be vomiting of blood or it may be present in stools. In the long run, this may cause anemia, weakness and pallor.
When a patient presents the typical ulcer picture, the healthcare provider first takes a complete history to know the exact time, duration, character and modalities of pain. He may also advise some tests to confirm the diagnosis. They are:
- Barium X-ray- The patient is given barium liquid to drink which coats the inner membrane of the gastro-intestinal tract. The barium particles are visible on an X-ray. This study thus, enables the doctor to outline the presence of any erosion.
- Endoscopy: Here, a thin, flexible tube with a tiny camera on the end called an endoscope is passed into the stomach through the mouth. The doctor then inspects the lining of the stomach to diagnose a peptic ulcer. Samples of tissue may be collected during the procedure to detect the bacteria.
- Blood tests: These are done to detect the H. pylori bacteria.
- Breath test: This test detects H. pylori by measuring carbon dioxide in the breath of a person. H. pylori bacteria break down the liquid, increasing the amount of carbon in the blood. The body gets rid of this carbon by breathing it out as carbon dioxide. This test is more accurate than the blood test, but is more difficult to carry out.
The most preferred treatment in conventional medicine, is prescribing antibiotics and antacids. The most common antibiotics used are: metronidazole, tetracycline, clarithromycin, and amoxicillin. Other medicines like H2-Receptor antagonists and Proton pump inhibitors are also given to control acid levels. However, all these medications only provide temporary relief. Once they are stopped, the acid levels rise and the stomach lining becomes prone to irritation again.
How do Conventional Medicines Work?
Antibiotics are used to kill the H. Pylori bacteria. However, the bacteria often mutate into antibiotic resistant strains that no longer respond to antibiotic treatment and antibiotics are known to evoke several unpleasant side effects.
Antacids neutralize gastric acid. However, they are known to cause side-effects. E.g. A major side effect of magnesium-containing antacids (Maalox, Mylanta) is diarrhea.
Other medicines like H2-Receptor antagonists and Proton pump inhibitors are also given to control acid levels. Both of these suppress gastric acid secretion. However, they have different modes of action. While Proton pump inhibitors shut down the proton pumps in the stomach, H2 receptor blockers or histamine-receptor blockers work by blocking the histamine receptors in acid producing cells in the stomach. The most common side-effects experienced from these medications are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headaches, rash, and dizziness.
Complementary Natural Care
Natural therapies aim at not only relieving the symptoms of peptic ulcers like acute pain, but also working with your immune system to correct the physiological root causes of ulcers, thus giving you lasting relief. Natural therapies including resonance homeopathy, advanced bioenergetic, and ayurvedic herbal ingredients are believed to work by: **
- Supporting the structure and functions of the gastric and duodenal lining
- Boosting immunity
- Establishing balance in the secretion of digestive juices to prevent further damage of the lining
In order to present this information in an unbiased and up to date manner, we simply show you Google Scholar search results of all scientific articles available on a certain product. We support you in your right to know about and choose natural medicine!
- Zingiber Officinale: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may soothe the gastric mucosal lining and promote repair of damaged and stressed tissue.
- Emblica Officinalis: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may normalize the digestive process and enzyme production.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may help in removing accumulated toxins, free radicals and boost immunity.
- Asparagus Racemosus: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may tone and support the structure and functions of the digestive system.
- Chamomilla: Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy may repair the damaged and stressed tissues in the stomach and esophageal lining.
- Ascorbic Acid: Studies suggest that this compound may neutralize the effect of strong acids and help boost the immunity system.
The most preferred treatment in conventional medicine, is prescribing antibiotics and antacids. The most commonly used antibiotics for treating peptic ulcers are: Metronidazole, Tetracycline, Clarithromycin and Amoxicillin.
CONSULT ONE OF BIOGETICA'S DOCTORS FOR FREE. You can also click directly on any one of the products to purchase it. Why delay when you can begin your healing journey today!
Biogetica is on the vanguard of healthcare innovation combining for the first time three separate and unique disciplines: traditional ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathy, and ground-breaking nutraceuticals designed from the molecule up to provide health and freedom to you.
Our mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to help bring your body into balance.
Biogetica’s products reflect an understanding of both the molecular and vibrational nature of life and therefore bridge the gap between the current understandings of medicine, biology, and quantum physics.
Our approach aims at boosting your immune system to correct the physiological root causes of ulcers. Biogetica's multidisciplinary kit is believed to work by: **
- Using homeopathic ingredients with natural pain-relieving properties to relieve your pain
- Soothing your gastric mucosal lining and promoting repair of damaged tissue
- Gently cleansing your body, so that toxins, acids and chemicals do not disrupt its delicate biochemistry
- Using modern bioenergetic techniques to get your stomach and duodenum to learn how to insulate themselves against harmful acids
- Aiding normal digestive processes and enzyme production, thus relieving symptoms like heartburn and acid reflux
- Removing excessive acid build-up and free radicals from your body
The proof of our methods is evident from the ground-breaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives we’ve helped uplift.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You may alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies if you are not 100% better. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
Our holistic doctors believe that a natural protocol aimed at all the root causes is the best way to get sustainable relief and freedom from.
Studies indicate that ingredients may support normal functioning of the gastric mucosa and neutralize acidic secretions.
Studies indicate that ingredients may tone up the entire digestive system and prevent flare-ups of heartburn and acid reflux.