Dysmenorrhea from a Holistic Perspective
All you Need to Know About This Painful Condition
Dysmenorrhea is the term used to describe painful periods. It is also commonly known as menstrual cramps. About 50 to 70% of women experience menstrual cramps during their reproductive age. Its symptoms include cramping, spasmodic pain in the abdomen and the lower back, which may spread to the thighs.
Dysmenorrhea is categorized into two types:
Primary Dysmenorrhea: pain occurs due to hormonal imbalance and is not related to any uterine pathology.
Secondary Dysmenorrhea: pain occurs due to an underlying uterine pathology.
Advanced Natural Protocols
Our holistic Doctors at Biogetica firmly believe that a natural approach targeted at all the root causes is essential for lasting freedom from Dysmenorrhea. Our natural ground breaking therapeutic kits are a combination of Advanced Nutraceuticals, Standardized Herbal extracts and Bio-energetic resonance Homeopathies that are traditionally believed to work by balancing the entire hormonal axis and relieving acute symptoms.
Our natural approach is traditionally believed to restore your health and freedom by: **
- Using homeopathic ingredients with natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to alleviate acute menstrual pain
- Toning the muscles of the Uterus
- Balancing the reproductive system, relaxing excessive uterine contractions, thereby relieving the spasm
- Balancing the entire hormonal axis naturally
Every major ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials.
Since homeopathy is the only recognized natural system of medicine in the USA, only our homeopathic products can be related to dysmenorrhea and the rest of the products in the kit can only be used to support the structure and functions of the reproductive system. In India, China and other lands that recognize herbal medicine, the herbs of our protocol can also be used to treat dysmenorrhea.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state:
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
However, we have dedicated our lives to Natural Healing and can vouch for what nature has to offer. We are with you in this every step of the way!
Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days.
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
If you are a Doctor's office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Get moving on the road to healing today!
Dysmenorrhea merely means painful periods. About 50 to 70% of women experience menstrual cramps in their reproductive years. These cramps may begin in the lower abdomen and spread to the thighs and back causing discomfort. However, about 10% of women have symptoms so severe, that they are unable to handle their normal activities.
In fact, a survey revealed painful menstruation as the leading cause of time lost from school and work among women of childbearing age.
Causes of Dysmenorrhea
Studies indicate that there is some co-relation between the cramps or pain and hormone 'prostaglandin', which causes contractions in the uterus. Its levels were found to be quite a bit higher in women who reported severe menstrual pain, as compared with those who had very mild discomfort.
Medically, there are two types of dysmenorrhea:
- Primary Dysmenorrhea: This type of pain is not related to any clinical pathology, i.e. any problems of the uterus or pelvic organs. Primary Dysmenorrhea usually begins 2 to 3 years following menarche (onset of menses). It occurs on account of the hormone Prostaglandin, which helps the uterus to contract and shed its lining during menstruation. This contraction causes mild cramps. It often improves after the age of 25 or after vaginal childbirth.
- Secondary Dysmenorrhea: Here, the menstrual pain is because of some underlying pathology or structural abnormality, e.g. endometriosis, fibroids, or infection of the uterus. Secondary Dysmenorrhea is commonly seen after the age of 30 years. It is associated with some disease, either inside the uterus or outside. Abnormal conditions associated with secondary dysmenorrhea include endometriosis, sexually transmitted disease (STD), pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts and fibroids. Sometimes IUD or intrauterine devices also cause severe cramps.
Symptoms of Dysmenorrhea
Whether it is primary or secondary dysmenorrhea, pain remains the common symptom. Some women experience very severe cramps and pain, while others merely complain of mild discomfort. The intensity and nature of pain varies from woman to woman. Women usually experience two types of pain:
- A constant dull lower-backache, which may spread to the thighs
- Cramping spasmodic pains, like contractions
Other symptoms that may accompany the pain are as follows:
- A dizzy feeling
- Exhaustion and lethargy
- Breast tenderness
- Shedding of meaty chunks of the uterine lining (endometrium), during menses
Diagnosis of Dysmenorrhea
Generally, it is the patient who reports to the gynecologist with pain. The physician first takes a complete case-history, focusing on menarche (onset of menses), menstrual history and obstetric history. He may then perform a physical examination, including an internal examination, to see if there are any abnormalities causing the pain. The tests which may be advised are:
- Pap smear
- Blood tests and cultures
If the menstrual pain is not relieved with medication or if a secondary cause of dysmenorrhea is suspected, a surgical procedure called laparoscopy may be performed.
Conventional treatments for dysmenorrhea include NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen and Naproxan; over-the-counter drugs like aspirin, acetaminophen, and pamprin amongst others. Surgery may also be resorted to in extreme cases. None of these conventional treatments are known to cure Dysmenorrhea. They only look at Dysmenorrhea from a superficial, symptomatic perspective.
Also, none of them are without their chunk of side-effects. NSAIDs may lead to gastrointestinal discomfort, ulcers in the stomach or even promote bleeding. Oral contraceptives are also used as the second line of treatment, but obviously, cannot be used by females who wish to conceive. The most serious side-effect of aetaminophen could include liver damage due to large doses. Aspirin too has numerous dose-related side-effects which may include ulcerations, abdominal burning, pain, cramping, nausea, gastritis, serious gastrointestinal bleeding, and liver toxicity.
Complementary Natural Care
When you take external hormones or painkillers, your symptoms may temporarily disappear. But to treat dysmenorrhea effectively, it is essential to address the root cause of the pain. Advances in the natural system of therapies such as Homeopathy and Ayurveda have now made it possible to explore herbs and other natural ingredients for beneficial roles in supporting the structure and functions of the reproductive system.
Every single ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials. However, people and governments today tend to have varying opinions and laws regarding natural supplements and complementary therapies. We, therefore, prefer not to make any claims, but instead, point all patients and doctors to independent research and clinical studies that support their effects in a scientific manner. In some cases, we compare the results of these studies to those of pharmaceutical medicines in order to show that natural products can provide just as much or may be more, when compared to drugs that often have side effects.
In order to present this information in an unbiased and up to date manner, we simply show you Google Scholar search results of all scientific articles available on a certain product or ingredient. If you do so much as read the synopsis of the research, the choice becomes clear. You can read and compare the results of drug studies and the results of studies on which Biogetica relies. We support you in your right to know and choose drugs or natural alternatives!
Research on Resonance Homeopathic Ingredients
- Caulophyllum: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may reduce congestion and relax the muscles in the uterine and the pelvic region. 1
- Chamomilla: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may relieve pain and control excessive bleeding. 2
- Mag phos: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may be very useful in alleviating severe spasmodic lower abdominal or pelvic pain. 3
- Viburnum: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may relieve abdominal pain, nausea, lower-backache, drawing in the legs, pelvic congestion, and general feverishness. 4
- Andropogon muricatus: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may support the normal functioning of the Endocrine system as a whole. 5
- Nelumbium speciosum: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may balance the female hormones. 6
- Nardostachys jatamansi: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may relieve weakness related to the Uterus that begins at puberty and ceases at menopause. 7
- Zingiber officinale: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and balance hormone levels. 8
- Vitamin E: Studies suggest that this vitamin may support the functioning of the Reproductive organs. 9
Allopathic treatments for Dysmenorrhea include pain killers such as ibuprofen and naproxen.
If you have read the research above, you are now in a position to make an intelligent decision. We suggest you discuss this research with your doctor or one of our doctors available online.
CONSULT ONE OF BIOGETICA'S DOCTORS FOR FREE. You can also click directly on any one of the products to purchase it. Please don't delay, begin your healing journey today!
Tips to Manage Dysmenorrhea
- Apply a hot-water bottle or electric heating-pad against the lower abdomen; it will provide some relief from menstrual pain.
- Drink warm beverages.
- Eat small and frequent meals to avoid constipation or bloating.
- Follow a diet rich in complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, but low in salt, sugar, alcohol and caffeine.
- Practice relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. They help to change the focus.
Biogetica is on the vanguard of healthcare innovation combining for the first time three separate and unique disciplines: traditional ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathy, and ground-breaking nutraceuticals designed from the molecule up to provide health and freedom to you.
Our mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to help bring your body into balance.
Biogetica’s products reflect an understanding of both the molecular and vibrational nature of life and therefore bridge the gap between the current understandings of medicine, biology, and quantum physics.
When you suffer from painful periods, your natural instinct is to reach for painkillers. However, painkillers only offer you symptomatic relief, and their constant use could trigger side effects and cause dependency. Biogetica's methods aim to address the root causes of excessive uterine contractions and help support the structure and functions of the reproductive system by: **
- Using homeopathic ingredients with natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to stop acute menstrual pain and other manifestations like backache, pain in the legs, and nausea
- Improving the muscular tone of your uterus
- Balancing your reproductive hormones, thus ending excessive uterine contraction
The proof of our methods is evident from the ground-breaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives we’ve helped uplift.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You may alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies if you are not 100% better. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all prevalent medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, energetic, mental and emotional layers of your being. Our full spectrum approach works across the entire physical, energetic and informational spectrum of life. Totality is our Modality and we are always open to any tradition or treatment that will benefit you.
Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns will cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane.
Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Amazonian, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition. Our approach works across the spectrum of life to balance matter and energy whilst using archetypes of the undying spirit to remind the entropic physical body of its optimal functions. Each human is a child of immortality pre-programmed to perform a billion functions with a mind boggling precision that most science cannot comprehend. Each of our kits provides specific nutrition needed for a particular function, the herbs in these kits balance the terrain of the body to make it conducive to that function and the vibrational therapies essentially use what the soul knows to remind the body of that particular function. No single ingredient or single medicine system comes close. The proof of our methods is evident in the unparalleled results seen in clinical trials and thousands of lives uplifted and we invite you to heal the Biogetica way today!
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
Our doctors firmly believe that a natural protocol aimed at all the root causes is the best way to get sustainable relief and freedom.**
Studies suggest that these natural ingredients may facilitate the normal uterine functions.
Studies suggest that these herbs may remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and balance hormones levels.