Hypothyroidism is a condition in which there is a decrease in the level of thyroid hormones due to under activity of the thyroid gland. This leads to a sluggish metabolism resulting in symptoms such as weight gain, constipation, and sensitivity to cold, aches and pains, hoarseness of voice and disturbed menstrual cycles. The exact cause of hypothyroidism is not known, but it is commonly associated with a process of destruction of the cells by the body, when it fails to recognize them as its own. It is also attributed to hereditary, prolonged exposure to radiotherapy, hormonal changes during pregnancy or puberty and certain viral infections. Hypothyroidism should never be ignored as it can cause hormonal imbalances and prove fatal.
Can Hypothyroidism be Cured?
Hormonal replacements are the most popular USA FDA Approved treatments for Hypothyroidism; however, they only succeed in managing symptoms while doing nothing to restore thyroid function.
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially boosting thyroid and endocrine functions with specific herbs such as FucusVesiculosus and Bauhinia variegate. However, despite the research, no direct disease claims can be made for these systems of alternative medicine in certain countries that do not consider nature to be medicine. You are however free to consult one of our naturally inclined practitioners or take any herb or homeopathic you wish for thyroid health and to balance the endocrine system.
Enhancing Thyroid Function is of obvious importance here and there is no lack of prior use or modern evidence to show that nature can heal the thyroid when all else fails.
You may speak with our precedent setting naturally inclined TCM, Homeopathic and Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your thyroid health and endocrine system by clicking here.
You may view our Endocrine support kits here.
How do Biogetica Protocols for Thyroid Health Work?
Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements are being studied globally for improving thyroid functions and balancing your endocrine system.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country’s laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of hypothyroidism cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for thyroid health and wellbeing.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
Research on Homeopathic Ingredients
Several Homeopathic ingredients have also been studied for their effects on Thyroid function.
In a randomized clinical trial, 85.94 % of the 162 thyroid patients given homeopathic remedies had their serum TSH values declining bringing it within the normal range. This indicates that homeopathic intervention helped balance their thyroid levels. A fair number of participants in the control group given a placebo progressed to overt Hypothyroidism.1
Research on Herbal Ingredients:
- Fucus vesiculosus: Also known as bladderwrack, this seaweed variety is known to have a high iodine content and has a role in addressing many health conditions. Studies suggest that it may help in improving the functions of the thyroid.2
- Bauhinia variegate: Commonly known as Kanchanaratwak, this herb is used in Ayurveda from time immemorial to boost the immune system. Studies suggest that this particular herb may help in improving the structure and functions of the thyroid gland.3
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): This herb is revered in Ayurveda for its multifarious properties. It is believed to fortify the body, restore vitality, regulate functions of various organs, etc. In an In Vivo study, lab subjects given an aqueous extract of the herb for 20 days showed a significant increase in T4 levels. The results indicated that Ashwagandha has a stimulating effect on the thyroid gland and helps increase hormonal secretions.4
- Commiphoramukul (Guggulu): The gum resin guggulu obtained from the tree of Commiphoramukul is traditionally believed to help in detoxification and rejuvenation. It is also believed to support the immune system and is rich in antioxidants. In an In vivo study, guggulu helped normalize thyroid hormone levels in hypothyroid lab subjects. The extract also helped inhibit free radicals that cause degenerative changes.5
Research on Nutritional ingredients:
- Proteins: These are large, complex molecules that play many critical roles in providing essential nutrients to the body. Studies suggest that proteins may help in improving the immune system and may have a positive effect on thyroid functioning. 6
We hope and wish that countries across the globe study this research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering.Hypothyroidism today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent for profit pharmaceutical agendas and intentions!
Whether you are Suffering From Hypothyroidism or Not, it is a Great Idea to Maintain a Healthy Endocrine Axis!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Meditation, Yoga and Pranayama are all believed to help keep your Endocrine System Healthy! Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially harmonize your Endocrine System.** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate.
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead you back to health and freedom.** Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected] if you wish to avail of this donation based program.