A cataract occurs when proteins in the eye form clumps, obscuring the vision. Quite common among elderly citizens, it can pose serious threats when driving, crossing the road or other routine activities. A surgical operation is advised to some patients; however complications are possible. In some cases, an operation isn’t justified because the ailment hasn’t manifested fully. Ayurveda, TCM, and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially benefiting the structure and function of your eyes. Our Doctors have dedicated their lives to precedent-setting research on eye health rejuvenation. The choicest of the herbs, homeopathic ingredients, and supplements that showed excellent results in clinical trials for eye rejuvenation are combined synergistically in our kits. Our kits contain potent astaxanthin that crosses the blood-brain barrier and supplies the necessary ingredients to the eyes. You are welcome to take our products to enhance your eye health and discuss this research with your doctors because you have the right to know about and choose Nature’s offerings that contribute to your health and freedom.
A cataract is a situation in which there is cloud formation on the lens of your eye, resulting in the disruption of normal vision. The lens is a transparent, oval structure situated right behind your pupil and the iris and is primarily made of protein and water. When the structure of these protein fibers gets distorted, the lens becomes cloudy. Ageing is one of the major factors behind the formation of cataracts. However, remember a healthy lifestyle can easily offset your chances of developing age-related degeneration.
I’ve Been Advised A Cataract Surgery, Is It The Only Option I have?
Surgery is the most popular FDA Approved treatment for Cataract and you may be told that it has a high success rate; however, you should know that surgery does nothing to support your eyes and vision in the long term. In fact, if you are suffering from cataracts you need to carefully consider if surgery is your safest option as no surgery is without risk!
The potential cataract surgery complications include:
- Posterior capsule opacity (PCO): Although, surgeons claim that surgery maintains the integrity of the lens capsule; in about 20 percent of patients, the posterior portion of the capsule becomes hazy during surgery recovery or even months later, causing PCO. This happens because a skin or membrane grows over the back of the artificial lens leading to cloudy vision. If the condition progresses significantly, your vision may become worse than it was before cataract surgery and you’ll need further surgery to get that corrected.
- Intraocular lens dislocation: This is another commonly occurring complication where the lenses get dislocated after surgery.
- Eye inflammation: Infection or bleeding inside the eye could lead to complications that cause further vision issues.
- Light sensitivity.
- Perceived flashes of light.
- Swelling of the cornea or retina.
- Droopy eyelids.
- Ocular hypertension or elevated pressure in the eye.
What Are My Cataract Treatment Options?
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially benefiting the structure and function of your eyes. Helping the eyes is of obvious importance here and there is no lack of prior use or modern evidence to show that nature can rejuvenate your eyes and bring their protein fibers back into balance.
Each country’s laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Cataract cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Medical claims can only be made for these natural medicine traditions in countries that consider them as medicine.
Ayurveda is only accepted as medicine in India. Homeopathy is considered medicine in most parts of the world, but can only be used for over-the-counter issues in the USA.
However, it is your birthright to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for eye health and well being and we at Biogetica are here to support you in your journey towards health and freedom!
You may speak with our Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your eye health and balance your being by clicking here.
You may view our full spectrum Eye Health products here.
How Do Biogetica Doctors Formulate Their Groundbreaking Eye Health Protocols?
Biogetica doctors select each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition. Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements have been studied globally for improving and retaining healthy vision.
Clinical studies have shown that alkaloids and polysaccharides available in herbs have an inhibitory effect on cataract caused by oxidative damage.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Research On Homeopathic Ingredients
- Cineraria maritima: This homeopathic remedy has been used traditionally for over 100 years to address vision concerns. An In vivo examination reported that this extract was successful in minimizing free radical generation and may help in maintaining normal vision.1
- Euphrasia officinalis: This herb is traditionally believed to possess several therapeutic constituents that help in addressing conditions of your eye. Studies suggest that it may aid in maintaining normal vision.2
Research On Herbal Ingredients
- Green Tea Extract: This herb is traditionally believed to possess immune-stimulating, antioxidant, and nerve protective properties. An In vivo examination on cataract lab subjects showed the aqueous green tea extract successfully retarding the progression of lens opacity.3
- Ginkgo biloba: This versatile herb possesses properties that are known to increase oxygen and nutrient supply to the eyes, strengthen eye muscles and help rid the eyes of accumulated toxins. An In vivo examination on radiation-induced cataract subjects showed the herb increase the activities of the antioxidant enzymes, thereby protecting the eye lens from free radical damage.4
Research On Nutritional Ingredients
- Glutathione: This compound is one of the most powerful antioxidants naturally occurring in the body. It is believed to play an important role in protecting the eyes. In vivo analysis indicated that glutathione normally helps protect your lens and lens epithelium from oxidative injury.5
We hope and wish that countries across the globe study and conduct natural research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering. Cataract today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent for profit pharmaceutical agendas and intentions!
Maintaining Healthy Eyes Is Essential For A Balanced Life!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and regular exercise are all believed to help support your eyes and keep your vision healthy!** Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness. Remember our aim is to see you healthy and free.
Consult With One Of Our Homeopathic Or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost your ocular system.** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in any state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don’t claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease.**
Browse Through Our FULL SPECTRUM Eye Health Kits!
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence-based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep to maintain the lens of your eyes.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected] if you wish to avail of this donation based program.