Our Freedom Kit containing Homeopathic, Advanced Bio-energetic and Ayurvedic herbal formulations aim to relieve Dementia by:
Supplying bio-energetic information on healthy brain tissue, thereby facilitating optimal brain functions.
Improving blood circulation to the arteries and veins of the brain.
Reducing mental, hormonal and neurotransmitter imbalances which lead to Dementia.
Repairing the damaged brain cells and improving memory and reasoning power.
Acting on the sympathetic nervous system to reduce the anxiety associated with Dementia.
Reducing mood fluctuations and depression.
Helping restore cognitive functions, thereby improving language and learning abilities.
This break through Kit consists of 3 natural products
Brain 200 DMT Formula
Brain 200 is a combination of Advanced Bio-energetic remedies that are traditionally believed to improve circulation to the brain. It is also believed to improve the concentration and memory span by balancing the left-right brain hemispheres.
60 capsules of 580 mg
BIO-REGULATOR FOR THE ACTIVATION OF COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS AND PREVENTION OF NEURODEGENERATIVE PROCESSES.
Traditionally believed to promote better cognitive and memory conditions, that are useful in prevention of degenerative ageing processes.
HoloRam Cerevitan is known to provide information about the natural processes of prevention and control of neurodegenerative disorders. It is also believed to supply the required information for the activation of energy to maintain specific functions of the adaptive intelligence, including memory and learning.
AV Memvita is a combination of potent and powerful herbs, traditionally known for their nootropic, neuronutritive, neuroprotective and brain tissue rejuvenative properties. Memvita is traditionally believed to act as an adaptogenic and possesses anti stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties. Memvita is traditionally believed to help delay brain aging, helps in neuron regeneration and provides the brain with adequate blood circulation to enhance brain function.
AV Memvita is traditionally believed to –
- Enhance cognitive functions, memory, concentration and recall
- Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
- Promote regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
- Prevent neurode generation from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
- Improve blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen supply to the brain
- Improve the availability of key neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine which are depleted by stress, sleep loss, poor diet and aging.
Potentized Bioenergetic Impressions of: Mental Retardation, Yin–yang, Progesterone.
Instructions: 4 pills, 3 times a day. When improvement is seen, cut down to twice and then once a day.
The components are grouped into seven categories:
- Group I. Main adaptogenics: Ashwagandha dried extract (Withania somnífera, root, 1,5% withanolides) 30mg, Ginseng dried extract (Panax ginseng, root >15% ginsenosides) 70mg, Mangosteen dried extract (Garcinia mangostana, fruit, >20% mangostin) 32mg, Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tan-nins) 30mg. These are highly recognized adaptogenics whose synergy produces a potent and revitalizing central systemic effect, thanks to their activity as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and blood purifier.
- Group II. Adaptogenics with nutritional value: Maca dried extract seco (Lepedium meyeni Walp, root, ratio 4:1), 50 mg, Reishi dried extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body, >20% polysaccharides) 8mg. They provide micronutrients which induce and catalyze the metabolic balance required by the normal functions of the central nervous system.
- Group III. Phytotherapeutics that promote the restoring of the irrigation in the central nervous system: Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, >95% curcumine) 35 mg, powdered Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha, leaves and flowers, >1,5% flavonoid expressed as Hiperoxide) 25mg; Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaves, 24% ginkgo-flavones) 70mg; Olive dried extract (Olea europaea, leaves, 20% oleuropein.) 12mg.
- Group IV. Minerals and trace elements: Tricalcium phosphate (38,76% Calcium, 19,97%Phosphorus) 4mg; Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 4mg; Zinc gluconate (14,34% zinc) 4mg; Copper gluconate (13,88% copper) 1,5mg; Manganese gluconate (11,42% manganese) 0,5mg. They act as cofactors required for the synthesis and enzymatic activity essential for the metabolism and irrigation of the Central Nervous System.
- Group V. Amino acids: L-Arginine 8mg, L-Aspartic Acid 8mg, L-Phenylalanine 8mg, L-Glu-tamic Acid 8mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 12 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 8 mg, Ace-tyl-l-carnitine 2mg. They act as the precursor group of the main brain neurotransmitters and as the required amino acids for the central micro-perfusion, the urea metabolism and as inhibitors of the accumulation of the ammonium, toxic for the brain tissue. They also favor the mitochondrial metabolism, required for the energy production and essential for the neu-ronal activity.
- Group VI. Antioxidant:Coenzyme Q10 12mg, Superoxide dismutase (SOD >50U/g) 6mg. They combat the oxidative stress, triggered by the toxic free radicals, recognized nowadays as the common denominator of all the neurodegenerative processes. To add to this effect we must consider the antioxidant value of the adaptogenics contained in the HoloRam® Cerevitan, especially turmeric and mangosteen.
- Group VII. Phospholipids and Vitamins: Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63,82% pyri-doxine) 1,1mg; Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0,1µg; AMP Adenosine 5′-monophosphate (AMP) 2mg; Soy lecithin (Glycine soja >20% phosphatidylserine, >5% phosphatidylinositol, >4% phosphatidylethanolamine, >3% phosphatidylcholine) 24mg.
- The components of HoloRam® Cerevitan have been carefully selected due to their synergic effects on the neurovascular regulation. This is vital for prevention of behavioral and cognitive disorders, common in the elderly. Each of these adaptogenics has a systematic action that involves the harmonic regulation of essential functions for maintaining attention, memory, learning and adaptation to environmental factors.
- Their action mechanism is based on the processes that enforce the normal neuronal func-tions, including stress adaptation, the central nervous system irrigation and the controls of the inflammatory, autoimmune and oxidative metabolism processes, that can affect the normal functions of the nervous system. It favors the restoration of the cellular mem-branes of the neuronal groups and their lipoprotein substrate, essential for the information transfer on a central level.
Contains: 60 capsules of 580 mg
Suggested Use: 1 capsule, twice a day, best before breakfast and dinner or according to a specialist’s advice.
Each capsule contains extracts of
|Celastrus paniculataus (Malkamgani)||Seed||– 75mg|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi)||Herb||– 100mg|
|Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi)||Herb||– 100mg|
|Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)||Root||– 75mg|
|Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi)||Stem||– 50mg|
|Centella asiatica (Mandukparni)||Herb||– 50mg|
|Trikatu (Shunti, Maricha & Pippali)||– 10mg|
This kit ships internationally and may take up to 10 days to arrive by Speed Delivery and up to 20 days by Regular (Ground) Delivery. Actual delivery time is usually less than the maximum stated above.
- Results from a double blind placebo controlled clinical trial confirmed the clinical efficacy of Ginkgo biloba in dementia of the Alzheimer type.
- Clinical studies on Bacopa monnieria extract showed significant improvement in mental control, logical memory and paired associated learning.
- Dementia patients put on a herb regimen for 4 weeks, in a randomized controlled trial, reported significant improvement in the behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia and activities of daily living.