What Is Herd immunity?
In Herd immunity, a significant portion of the population becomes immune to an infectious disease, limiting the further spread of the disease. Generally, herd immunity works to control the spread of disease within a population when a specific amount of that population becomes immune to the disease through vaccination or infection and recovery.
Vaccination results in immunity without having to contract the disease. Infection and recovery may result in immunity by antibody production.
What is herd immunity for the coronavirus and how it can be achieved?
Herd immunity is the immunity developed in a large portion of the community making the spread of the disease from person to person unlikely. This results in immunity development in the whole community.
Herd immunity can be achieved in COVID 19 by two ways, likely by vaccines and by infection. A vaccine for the COVID 19 would be ideal to achieve herd immunity. Vaccines can cause less illness and also fewer complications. Herd immunity can also be achieved when a substantial amount of the people are recovered from the disease and have developed the antibodies against the future infections. But it is still not clear in case of COVID 19 that the infection makes the person immune to the future infection. Researchers suggest that after infection with some coronaviruses , re-infection with the same viruses is possible after a period of months or years.
To create herd immunity for this coronavirus, the large number of people needs to be infected to reach the herd immunity threshold. If many people become sick with the COVID 19 at once, the health care system would be quickly overwhelmed. This amount of infection could lead to serious complications and many deaths, especially the older people and those who have chronic conditions.
Coronavirus Immunity And Reinfection
The reinfection chances of coronavirus are a very rare occurrence till now. One should avoid the stress over the reinfection chances. Many times relapse is mistaken with the reinfection and people feel that coronavirus reinfection is very likely. This happens because people are being told wrongly that they are free from the virus after the infection. A 33 year old man from Hong kong was infected with coronavirus for the second time after four months. This was the first proved case of a Respondent infection by coronavirus. But the patient showed no symptoms after the reinfection. This makes a study that infection by the virus produces immunity against the disease on re infection. This shows that body has produced antibodies against the virus the first time the patient was infected. Hence these antibodies prevent the appearance of the symptoms of reinfection by the coronavirus. This also proves that antibodies provide protection from the virus but may not prevent getting infected again. If a person recovered from the COVID -19, and again reinfected, can still be a source of infection for those who are not protected from the virus.
Natural Remedies for Coronavirus
Natural remedies boosting your immune system are a combination of Ayurvedic herbs, Homeopathic formulation and dietary supplements which help in building up your immunity more strongly. Natural supplements are believed to regulate the humoral and cellular immunity. To know more about our trendsetting products please visit https://www.biogetica.com/core-immunity-kit.html
Natural ingredients like Kalmegh, Guduchi, Draksha, Tulsi, etc are believed to show good results in boosting the immunity.
- Kalmegh Andrographis Panicullata – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in boosting immunity. 
- Bhunimbha Phylanthus niruri – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in various organo protective mechanisms. 
- Yashtimadhu Glycirhizza glabra – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to strengthen immunity. 
- Tulsi Ocimum Sanctum – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost your immunity by having antiviral, antibacterial properties. 
- Guduchi Tinosporia – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in building up the body’s defence mechanism. 
- Pushkarmool Inula – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to improve your body’s metabolism. 
- Rasna Alpinia Galangal – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in boosting the overall immunity. 
- Draksha Vitis Vinifera – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in boosting the immunity. 
- Haridra Curcuma longa – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immunity as it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. 
- Haritaki – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to strengthen immunity. 
- Kumari Aloe Barbadensis – studies suggest that this remedy may help in boosting the immunity. 
- Shilajit – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in building the immunity. 
- Jasad Bhasma – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in boosting lung health. 
- Pippali – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in strengthening the immunity of your body. 
- Damanaka – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in building up the body’s defence. 
- Echinaecea – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve the lungs health. 
- Aloe vera – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost your immunity by having antiviral properties. 
- Cat’s claw extract – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immunity. 
Natural remedies for immunity boosting are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements along with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to boost your overall immunity. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to enhance the immunity power in an integrated manner from its root cause so that effects can last for a long time. All the Biogetica products are strongly supported with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and clinical trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for improving your immunity power, consult a doctor for free, please click on the link https://www.biogetica.com/core-immunity-kit.html