How To Get Rid Of Warts Naturally?
Dealing with warts on your body? Well, fret not for you can easily get rid of those small, rough and hard lumps that are caused by infection. Read on to know more about the causes and natural remedies to potentially get rid of warts.
Warts are growths on the skin. These are mainly caused by human papillomavirus. Warts are not dangerous but look ugly and embarrassing. They may be painful. More than 100 types of HPV are known. Warts may appear on any part of the body but mostly occur on hands and feet. There are a few strains of HPV that cause warts in and around the genitals. In women, genital warts can lead to cervical cancer. If you have warts or have been exposed to warts, you should immediately contact a doctor. You can consult with a doctor for free at www.biogetica.com
The Common Treatment Of Genital Warts
Conventional treatment of genital warts includes topical ointments, lotions, cryotherapy, and surgery. Over the counter creams, gels, and band-aids available in the market for treating warts contain salicylic acid that can irritate the skin and can produce an adverse reaction.
Cryotherapy: It includes freezing warts using a liquid containing nitrogen. The liquid often destroys the cells. This can also cause burning and irritation on the skin.
Surgery: It is not used commonly. A doctor may advise for surgery if other treatments do not work. Laser treatment can be used for destroying the wart.
You can also get rid of warts naturally. Natural treatments include herbs, homeopathic remedies, and nutritional supplements. Natural treatments are effective and work by boosting up your immune system. Natural therapies activate the body’s own defense mechanisms to address the condition so that our bodies may heal themselves normally. Natural therapies work on the emotional and mental levels as well as on the cellular level to ensure that the entire being is brought into balance.
Hypericin: Different species of the Hypericum have been tested. The different species of the plant have been traditionally believed to boost up the immune system and are known to possess antiviral properties. 
AHCC: Evidence shows that AHCC helps by enhancing the activity of Natural Killer cells in the body that help in fighting against the infection and blocks the formation of cancer forming cells in the body. AHCC has immune-modulating properties. AHCC is a nutritional supplement that is obtained from the hybridized mycelia of Shiitake of the Basidiomycete family of mushrooms. These mushrooms have natural healing properties and have been used for many years in Asian medicine, especially in Japan. 
The immune system protects our body from any kind of infection and attack from harmful germs. People with a weak immune system are more readily affected and suffer from recurrent symptoms. Hence, your immune system must function optimally to fight against the HPV virus.
You can take steps to boost your immunity and reduce the chances of getting a viral infection.
Some tips are given here that may help to boost your immune system:
- Eat a healthy diet including fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, and whole grains.
- Regular exercise also helps to boost up stamina and energy. You can enjoy doing half an hour of regular exercise daily to keep healthy.
- Sleep is important for maintaining optimum health. Therefore, take enough rest at night to stimulate the healthy functioning of your immune system.
Home Remedies For Natural Warts Removal
You can also try home remedies for natural warts removal:
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is believed to possess antifungal properties. It may be used for treating warts at home. You can mix one or two drops of tea tree oil with a few drops of coconut oil and apply it directly to warts. Some people may be allergic to tea tree oil. Therefore, make sure it does not irritate your skin.
- Green Tea: Green tea is also an effective home remedy used against warts. You can mix green tea with coconut oil and apply it to warts. Drinking a cup of green tea daily also boosts up your immune system.
- Garlic: Studies suggest that applying garlic extract to warts can also help to clear them. You can extract one teaspoon of garlic juice and apply it directly to warts.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is also an excellent home remedy for warts. You can soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and apply it to warts. It is a useful home remedy for small warts on the skin.
- Clear Nail Polish: It is an effective home solution. You can apply clear nail polish to the wart. You can do it every day two or three times a day to get rid of ugly looking outgrowths of the skin.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is known to possess antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to get rid of warts naturally. Apply castor oil on the wart daily to get rid of it.
- Aloe Vera: You can also use aloe Vera gel to get relief from itching and burning on the skin. Aloe Vera gel is known to possess antimicrobial properties. You can apply fresh Aloe Vera gel daily to get rid of the wart naturally.
Dr Ritu Sandhu, B.H.M.S., Homeopath, and NASH member graduated From Chandigarh Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, INDIA is a licensed Homeopathy practitioner since the last seventeen years. She writes on health-related topics to share her cumulative experience. Her mission is to uphold the time-honored values of compassion and humanity when caring for patients.