It’s that time of year – when your body’s immune system becomes sensitized and overreacts to an allergen in the environment. So if you sneeze a lot, if your nose is often runny or stuffy, or if your eyes, mouth or skin feels itchy, you may have allergic rhinitis. Read on to learn more about the possible natural ways of healing allergic rhinitis.
Allergic Rhinitis, also known as Hay Fever, is an allergic reaction to specific allergens. It is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system reacts to the allergens in the air. In seasonal allergic rhinitis, pollen is the most common allergen. Allergic rhinitis is typically triggered by allergens such as pollens, pet hair, dust and molds. It affects most of the population of our world. In western countries, between 10 to 30% of people are affected by allergic rhinitis. To know more about this condition, consult one of our doctors for free or click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-hay-fever-symtoms-relief-remedies-treatments-cure#what-is-hay-fever? for more information.
Causes Of Allergic Rhinitis
When our body comes in contact with any type of allergen, it starts producing a chemical known as histamine that defends our body from those allergens. Following are the causes of Allergic rhinitis:
- Tree pollens
- Grass pollens
- Dust mites
- Animal dander
- Saliva of cat
- Flower pollens especially during the spring.
- Some types of Grasses
The common symptoms of allergic rhinitis are as follows:
- Running nose
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Itching in the eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dry and itchy skin with blisters
- Watering in the eyes
- Sneezing frequently.
These symptoms are seen when you come in contact with any of the one allergen. Some symptoms are seen when there is long term exposure to that allergen. If you have any of these above symptoms, you can consult one of our doctors for free visit www.biogetica.com or call on +918080877877
Risk Factors OF Allergic Rhinitis
You are seen more likely to develop the symptoms of allergic rhinitis if you have a history of the same in your family. Some of the external factors that can trigger the allergic rhinitis increase its risk factors are as follows:
- Cigarette smoking
- Humid climate
- Cold temperature
- Hair sprays
- Wood smoke
- Air pollutions
All these factors increase the risk to develop the allergic rhinitis in many cases.
- A routine physical examination by a doctor is sufficient for the diagnosis of allergic rhinitis in minor cases. This can help the doctor to figure out the best treatment.
- Skin prick test is the common test performed to rule out which and what type of allergy you have. The doctor puts several patches on your body and a red bump appears at the site you have the allergy of, this helps the doctor to find out the perfect allergen treatment.
- A blood test is also suggested by many doctors to rule out the allergen.
- Radioallergosorbent test (RAST), is used to measure the amount of the immunoglobulin E antibodies to particular allergens in the blood.
Conventional Treatment For Mild Allergies
The conventional treatment for allergic rhinitis includes the use of anti–histamines, anti allergic drugs, decongestants, and oral corticosteroids. Medication is prescribed on the severity of the symptoms.
- The oral anti histamines work by blocking the histamine released due to the immune system in the allergic period. Some anti histaminic are as diphenhydramine (Benadryl), loratadine and cetirizine. All these have side-effects of feeling drowsy.
- Oral corticosteroids help in reducing the inflammation caused by the allergic reaction.
- Decongestants are available in tablets, liquids and nasal spray. They are not good to be recommended for long term use.
Natural remedies for Allergic rhinitis (Hay Fever) include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms, but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. To know more about our trendsetting Hay fever products you can click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-hay-fever-symtoms-relief-remedies-treatments-cure#hay-fever-treatment or consult our doctors for free. Visit www.biogetica.com.
Here are some of the natural ingredients which possibly shows good results in Hay fever (Allergic Rhinitis):
- Sabadilla – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to ease your symptoms from the allergic rhinitis. 
- Allium Cepa – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help provide relief from the seasonal allergies. 
- Natrum Mur – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to provide the body with natural strengthening immune power for the body. 
- Tinospora cordifolia – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve the structure and function of the respiratory system. 
- Curcuma longa – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve the structure and function of the respiratory system. 
- Rubia cardifolia – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help bt detoxifying the body. 
Preventive Tips For Allergic Rhinitis
Here are the certain tips which can help you to prevent from getting the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (Hay fever):
- Always take a shower when you come home from the outside.
- Always stay indoors when the pollen count is high in the air.
- Do not exercise outdoors in the early morning.
- Keep your mouth and nose covered when going outdoors in the allergic seasons.
- Keep your doors and windows closed during the allergic seasons.
- Do not rake the lawn.
- Bath your dog at least twice a week to avoid the pet dander.
- Do not use carpets in your bedroom or living room if you are allergic to dust mites.