What Is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease in which our airways become swollen and narrow also produce extra mucus. This condition makes breathing difficult, leading to wheezing sound and shortening of the breath. The asthma attack can be a minor issue to many people, but for some, it may result in a life-threatening situation too. There is no such cure for asthma, but its symptoms can be controlled. Some people call it Bronchial asthma. To know more about this condition you can take a free doctor consultation at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-treatment-to-cure-asthma
Types of Asthma
There are three types of Asthma as follows:
- In Exercise-induced Asthma: Asthma gets triggered by doing exercise. The symptoms seen are coughing and sneezing. An asthma inhaler is usually the recommended treatment for this type of Asthma.
- Nocturnal Asthma: Symptoms are more prominent at night only. It is the most common type of asthma. The patient has symptoms like coughing, sneezing and chest pain.
- Allergic Asthma: When specific allergens are inhaled by the patient, the asthma attack triggers. Allergens like dust mites, pet dander, pollens, etc. A few drugs like aspirin can also cause the asthmatic attack to trigger. Inhaler is usually an important line of treatment in such type of asthma.
Symptoms Of Asthma
Symptoms of asthma vary from person-to-person. Below given are the symptoms:
- Tightness in the chest area.
- Shortness of breath.
- Wheezing sound while breathing. Common in children.
- All these above symptoms are worsened by a respiratory virus such as cold or flu.
- Airway irritability is common in asthmatic people. As their airways are sensitive, they tend to become narrow and overreact to the slightest trigger.
- Airway blockages
- Trouble sleeping.
If you have all these above symptoms you have to consult a doctor or you may consult a free doctor consultation at www.biogetica.com
Causes Of Asthma
Exposure to various allergens and irritants is shown to cause asthmatic symptoms in some people. These triggers vary from person to person. Some of them are listed as below:
- Respiratory infections like the common cold.
- Cold air
- Airborne allergens like pollen, dust, mites, cold spores, pet dander.
- Extreme emotions and stress levels
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), where the acid from the stomach goes back to the throat causing irritation.
- Respiratory infections.
- Physical activities.
- Certain medications like beta-blockers, aspirin, NSAID can also trigger asthmatic attacks.
Conventional Treatment For Asthma
The conventional treatment for asthma includes bronchodilators, oral or inhalation steroids, Beta antagonists, immunomodulators and anticholinergic, etc. These remedies, however, do not cure Asthma. They all just help to suppress the symptoms.
Natural Remedies For Asthma
Natural remedies for Asthma include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms, but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to focus on decreasing the hypersensitivity of the airways. To know more about our trendsetting Asthma products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-treatment-to-cure-asthma#asthma-treatments
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in Asthma are as follows:
- Boswellia Serrata – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, helping the inflammation to reduce in case of asthma.
- Adhatoda Vasica – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is traditionally believed to clear the respiratory tract. 
- Ocimum Sanctum – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to possess the properties to boost immunity and also improve respiratory function. 
- Aspidosperma – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help stimulate the respiratory centers. It also relaxes the muscle tone and helps in breathing. 
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have a wide variety of health benefits. It is also believed to boost your immunity and rejuvenate the body. 
- Antimonium Tartaricum – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help eliminate the phlegm from the respiratory tract and also improve respiratory function. 
- Ephedra Vulgaris – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to promote circulation. 
When To See A Doctor?
It is necessary to see a doctor if you think you have asthma. If you have frequent coughing or sneezing that lasts for a few days or if there are any other signs and symptoms then please visit your doctor.
If you know you’ve diagnosed with asthma and if your signs and symptoms start getting worse then please visit a doctor immediately. Do not overuse the medications as this may worsen your asthma attacks.
Asthma often changes over time. Please visit your doctor regularly to discuss your progress and is there any need of adding new medications.
Diet Recommendation For Asthma
Consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables must be done regularly by asthmatic patients. Other foods like lean meat, fish, and whole wheat grains, and cereals, oils like olive oil or canola oil must be taken in their diet.
Vitamin C and E also play an important role in treating asthma attacks.
Foods to be avoided are:
Asthma people must avoid cold foods, drinks and ice creams.
Foods with artificial colours, preservatives should be completely avoided as they can trigger an asthma attack.