- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
Dementia Related InformationMain
- Dementia Treatment Options
- About Dementia
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Approach
- Our Assurance Consult with a Biogetica Practitioner
Dementia is Fast Becoming One of the Top 10 Causes of Death Globally! It must never be left untreated.
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially benefiting the structure and function of our brain. Helping the brain is of obvious importance here and there is no lack of prior use or modern evidence to show that nature can heal the brain and the central nervous system. However, Ayurveda and TCM are only considered medicine in India and China respectively. Homeopathy is medicine in most of this planet but within USA it can only be used for over the counter ailments and not Dementia. Hence, despite the research, no direct disease claims can be made for these systems of alternative medicine in certain countries and you must visit a Doctor licensed in your state for the treatment or cure of dementia. You, however, are free to consult one of our naturally inclined Doctors or take any herb or homeopathic you wish to, for brain health.
You may speak with our Homeopaths & Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your brain health and balance your being by clicking here. You may view our full spectrum brain and nerve health support kits here.
About Dementia, its Types and Diagnosis
Dementia is a term for decline in mental ability severe enough to interfere with one’s daily life. It includes deterioration in memory, orientation, judgment and other intellectual functions. Alzheimer's is the most common type of dementia which accounts for 60 to 80 percent of cases. Vascular dementia, is the second most common dementia type which occurs after a stroke. Doctors may diagnose dementia based on a careful medical history, a physical examination, laboratory tests, and the characteristic changes in thinking, day-to-day function and behavior associated with each type.
Biogetica Doctors Carefully Evaluate all Research Before Formulating our Ground Breaking Kits.
Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements are being studied globally for improving brain function and balancing your central nervous system.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country’s laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Dementia cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for brain health and wellbeing.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
Research on Herbal Ingredients:
- Celastrus paniculatus: This herb is used in traditional and Ayurvedic systems as an effective memory supplement. Studies suggest that the anti-oxidant properties of this herb may help in improving cognitive memory.1
- Bacopamonnieri: Well-known as Brahmi, Bacopa monnieri is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine; it has an age-old reputation for being an effective and a powerful herb helpful for increasing memory and combating stress. Studies suggest that this particular herb may help in improving brain functioning and may have a significant effect in the retention of brain information.2
- Convolvulus pluricaulis: Traditionally known as Shankhpushpi, this is an important herb in Ayurveda due to its benefits such as enhancing brain power, improving memory and concentration. A study featured in an Australian journal suggested that this herb possesses immuno-modulatory properties and may help as a brain tonic improving the structure and functions of the brain.3
- Centella asiatica: Also called as Mandukparni, this Ayurveda herb is known to help boost the central nervous system. An In vivo study suggested that this herb may help influence neuronal morphology and promote healthy functioning of the brain.4
- Mucuna pruriens: It is also known as Cowhage and is believed to contain natural occurring L-dopa-a precursor of Dopamine. A double blind research study to compare the effectiveness of Mucuna pruriens to synthetic Levodopa on a group of parkinsonian patients reported that the entire group showed a quicker dopamine-stimulating response to Mucuna seed powder without the associated side effects often observed following administration of conventional L-dopa.5
- Ginkgo biloba: This herb is traditionally believed to improve blood circulation to the brain and increase memory power. Researches on Ginkgo biloba have had conflicting reports. However, a recent meta analysis study suggests that this herb may support normal concentration and cognitive functions.6
- Withania somnifera: This herb also known as Ashwagandha is believed to have a wide range of health benefits that include boosting your supply of antioxidants and regulating the immune system. Clinical investigations demonstrated that the ashwagandha extract potentially promoted cognitive functions and inhibited neurotoxins responsible for degeneration.7
- Vitamin B complex and Minerals: A balanced diet with essential minerals and vitamins is necessary to stay healthy and for better functioning of every process of the body including the brain. Studies suggest that combination of essential vitamins and minerals may help in improving memory and cognitive functioning.8
- Folic Acid: This nutritional supplement is a water-soluble B vitamin available in various natural sources. A 3 year randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study was conducted to document the effects of folic acid supplementation on 818 patients. The results suggested that folic acid supplements potentially improved cognitive functions and memory power.9
- Omega-3 fatty acids: The fatty acids contained in Omega 3 are believed to be imperative for proper brain functioning. Studies suggest that Omega-3 fatty acid may show improvement in cognitive functions and keep the brain cells healthy.10
- Coenzyme Q10: This natural ingredient is believed to play some role in addressing oxidative damage. In a study, CoQ10 supplementation resulted in improved cognitive behavior and decreased dysfunctional cells. The results suggest that CoQ10 may potentially help keep the brain healthy. 11
Cholinesterase Inhibitors are the most commonly prescribed US FDA Approved treatments for Dementia. Since, Dementia cannot be addressed with over the counter drugs; you should consult a licensed Doctor for the diagnosis, treatment and "cure" of Dementia in USA. We empathize completely with your disability and want to do whatever we can to help you. Homeopathy is considered to be medicine in USA but our precedent setting Resonance Homeopathies cannot be used for over the counter treatment of Dementia. Homeopathy is also considered medicine in Europe and the laws there regarding it are more accommodating. Switzerland recently passed a law that insures insurance coverage is provided for Homeopathy. Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and TCM is accepted as medicine in China. Supplements can only be used and marketed to support the normal functions of brain and nervous system and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
It our hope and wish that countries across the globe study and conduct natural research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering. Dementia today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent for profit pharmaceutical intentions!
Why do Cholinesterase Inhibitors not cure Dementia?
Cholinesterase inhibitor drugs used for Dementia only help in managing the symptoms temporarily and conventional treatments for dementia do not address the root cause of the problem.
Moreover, some patients are unable to tolerate the side effects produced by Cholinesterase inhibitors. The most common side effects includenausea/vomiting, mild diarrhea, especially when starting treatment, indigestion or heartburn, drowsiness, headache, loss of appetite, joint pain and muscle cramping.
Boost your Nerve and Brain Health!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Meditation, and regular exercise are all believed to help support your nerves and keep your brain healthy! ** Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost the functioning of your brain and nervous system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Brain and Nerve Health Support Kits!
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
We measure our success in lives improved, so do keep the comments and testimonials coming. We thank those who share their stories in order to help others in the same predicament. Your results may wary and we will walk with you every step of the way, on the journey from dis-ease to ease.
Dementia Treatment Options
Allopathic treatments for Dementia include Antidepressants and Antipsychotic drugs such as haloperidol, risperdal, olanzapine
- Mood stabilizers (fluoxetine, imipramine, citalopram)
- Serotonin-affecting drugs (trazodone, buspirone)
- Stimulants (methylphenidate)
Complementary Natural Care
Dementia cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, Ayurveda or Supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for Dementia. Natural products at best can be used for balancing and improving the structure and functions of the Brain and the Nerves.
Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance Homeopathic Sarcodes along with Natural dietary Supplements.
The combination is believed to focus on: **
- Improving concentration and cognitive function
- Improving circulation
- Encouraging optimal structure and functions of the brain
- Regulating neurotransmitters
- Supporting the structure and functions of the nerves
If you have read the research above, you are now in a position to make an intelligent decision. We suggest you discuss this research with your Doctor or one of our Dr's available online or via the phone for as long as you wish to understand the options for regaining your freedom today
Our kits combine all aforementioned ingredients in one discreet package that will be delivered at your doorstep. Furthermore, each and every order is backed by our unconditional 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied and amazed, you may return your products for a 100% refund of the purchase price.
Dementia is a complex symptom that may arise due to a variety of diseases, rather than a disease by itself.
It is seen in 5% of the total population. There is a higher prevalence in the elderly.
Causes of Dementia
The classical senile and presenile dementia is due to diffuse cerebral atrophy of unknown etiology. Various hypotheses are proposed as the etiological factors. These include viral infection, toxic agents, defects in immune system and genetic inheritance. The causes of dementia can be classified as follows:
1) Dementia as the only clinical manifestation
- Senile dementia
- Alzheimer's disease
- Pick's disease
- Multi infarct dementia
- Brain tumor
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Chronic subdural hematoma
- Post head injury complications
- Huntington's chorea
- Cushing's disease
- Nutritional disorders - B1, B2, Nicotinic acid deficiency
- Neuro syphilis
- Chronic alcoholism
- Post renal dialysis
Even though some degree of intellectual decline is observed, particularly for recent memory, due to ageing, it should be emphasized that intellectual deterioration does not occur in every aged person, and is not linearly correlated with increasing age.
The differentiation between senile and presenile dementia is dependent on the age of onset of dementia. If the onset is before the age of 65 years, it is known as presenile dementia, and above the age of 65, it is known as senile dementia.
In the very early stage, there are subtle changes in the personality - a tendency to forget things, names and appointments, diminished drive, enthusiasm and energy. These changes are gradual in onset, and mild, and may initially only be noticed by those close to the patient. As the patient has insight into his illness, he often reacts with anxiety, agitation or depression.
Memory impairment is the earliest and a persistent symptom.
At this stage, diagnosis can be supported only with psychological tests, if one suspects dementia.
Later on, memory deficiency is more striking, particularly for recent events. Disorientation makes its appearance, and the patient is not able to locate his house, bed, room, etc. He is more withdrawn, and less concerned about others.
The advanced stage is characterized by severe disorientation, with inability to recognize the spouse and/or the surroundings, neglect of personal hygiene and loss of memory even for childhood days. Neurological signs of diffuse cerebral involvement appear at this stage.
In the final stages, the patient is bed-ridden, mute, and incontinent of urine and feces. Quality of life depends on the nursing care an individual receives.
Diagnosis of Dementia
A high degree of alertness is needed to detect early cases of dementia. Suspicion should be aroused when an elderly person has multiple physical complaints that don't fit into a pattern, or multiple psychiatric symptoms with a long winding history.
There are frequent mood changes with inappropriate behavior.
A patient with dementia may have hallucinations (auditory and visual), fears, and at times, delusions. These should be seen against the background of a dementing illness and not as isolated symptoms of psychosis.
At times, an acute delirious state may be seen heralding a chronic dementing illness. Once these acute symptoms subside the more stable symptoms of dementia persist.
- Diet and Lifestyle are quite important when it comes to addressing conditions related to memory loss and concentration.
- Always opt for organic vegetables, greens, fresh fruits (such as apples, grapefruit, strawberries, peach, pears, pomegranate), whole grains, cows milk, and unprocessed food. Almonds, Peanuts/peanut butter, walnuts, sunflower seeds and hazel nuts are rich in vitamin E and A, these are vital in combating further memory loss and also regain memory in most cases.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) rich food such as salmon, tuna, and other fish are good.
- Oily and fat is also is bad for dementia as well therefore it is best to limit their use.
- Reduce intake of red meat, prowns, potatoes, garlic, chillies, corn syrup, sugar and products made from white flour (noodles/pasta, white rice)
- Avoid refined/processed/frozen foods, Chemical additives like color/dye, preservatives, MSG may worsen memory and mental status.
- Hot and sour foods such as ketuchup/sauce, mustard, pickle and fermented foods also must be avoided.
- Take equal parts of Sesame seed and Amla. Mix with Ghee and honey in (Unequal part) take every morning for a month to improve memory and concentration.
Heal the Entire Being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the traditional natural health systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
Look for Natural Solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica's Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural remedies and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
Appeal to the Balancing Forces Inherent in all Nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
From Medication to Meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results. Please visit (www.biogetica.com/tv_interview.php) for a TV interview that discusses our approach.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
Freedom Kit with Brain 200 DMT Formula
This break through Kit consists of 3 natural products
Brain 200 DMT Formula
Brain 200 is a combination of advanced Bioenergetic remedies that is traditionally believed to improve circulation to your brain, your concentration and memory span by balancing left-right brain hemispheres.
It is a bio-regulator that improves the nutritional and energy state of the body. It is traditionally believed to promote better cognitive and memory conditions, and is useful against oxidative ageing processes.**
The mechanism of action is believed to: **
- Provide energizing bio information to activate the natural processes that may help maintain a healthy natural system for internal neurochemical programs.
- Provide information needed for the activation of the physiological energy that may be useful to activate the natural processes that maintain the individual functions of adaptive intelligences, especially including memory and learning.
- Restore the physiological processes in the cell membranes of the neurons by enhancing LPL (Lipoprotein Lipase) which is an essential component for the neuron-transmission of the central nervous system.
AV Memvita is a combination of potent and powerful herbs, traditionally known for their nootropic, neuronutritive, neuroprotective and brain tissue rejuvenative properties. Memvita is traditionally believed to act as an adaptogenic and possesses anti stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties. Memvita is traditionally believed to help delay brain aging, helps in neuron regeneration and provides the brain with adequate blood circulation to enhance brain function.
AV Memvita is traditionally believed to -
- Enhance cognitive functions, memory, concentration and recall
- Allays anxiety and stress by its adaptogenic and anti-stress effect
- Promote regeneration of neural tissues and delays brain aging due to the neuronutrient properties
- Prevent neurode generation from free-radicals by providing high systemic levels of anti-oxidants
- Improve blood circulation to the brain assuring adequate oxygen supply to the brain
- Improve the availability of key neurotransmitters serotonin and acetylcholine which are depleted by stress, sleep loss, poor diet and aging.
|Sale Price - $99.00|
Essentials Kit with T6 DMT Formula
T6 Brain Liquescence (T6 DMT Formula):
This is a combination of Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedies, traditionally believed to improve microcirculation in the arteries and veins of the brain by using energetic information on healthy brain tissue.
VBC ProB Complex
This natural therapy is traditionally believed to act as a tonic for the nerves. It strengthens the nerves of the body, including those in the brain, by providing natural nutritional supplements.
|Sale Price - $75.00|
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.