All the cells in our body need oxygen to survive. Respiration (Breathing) is the mechanism that helps organisms inhale oxygen, exhale carbon dioxide and produce energy. It is one of the most important functions in the body. It has been proven that a person cannot survive more than 8 minutes without breathing because cellular death rapidly occurs. Oxygen is vital not only for survival but it also helps eliminate toxins, waste products and infections from the body. Like all the other systems in our body, the respiratory system also undergoes the process of aging. However, coupled with aging are other contributing factors like the hazardous pollutants we breathe in daily, incorrect way of breathing, increased stress levels, lack of exercise and bad habits like smoking that take a toll on our respiratory organs. To ensure that your body gets optimum oxygen and expels carbon dioxide effectively, it is vital to balance the physical, energetic and informational components of your lungs. Biogetica brings you supplements sourced from the choicest and purest natural reserves that may help support normal functioning of the respiratory system by bringing a balance across the molecular, energetic and informational aspects of your respiratory functions and giving you what you need for a healthy living.
Dr’s Recommended Products
Reginmune is a Bio-regulator that helps to enhance the modulatory effects of the immune system and a group of amino acids and activated minerals, that help regulate and fortify the immune system.
Reginmune combines Dietary supplements, Herbs and Advanced bio-energetic therapies that are traditionally believed to build the immune functions. Reginmune contains anti-oxidants, minerals and micronutrients that regulate the immune functions and strengthen the body against infections and diseases.
- Linseed oil 2.4% – This compound contains a class of phytoestrogens considered to have antioxidant properties. It also contains high levels of alpha linolenic acid which is considered to be a nutritional supplement. (Research Link)
- Freeze-dried Aloe vera 1.6% – This compound is considered to stimulate digestion and act as a potent anti inflammatory agent to prevent leakage and damage of intestinal wall.(Research Link)
- Radish black- Cochlearia Armoracia (difenilglioxal) 3.4% – Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, potassium and a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. It also has antibacterial properties. (Research Link)
- Grapefruit Seed Oil (dry) 2.8% –This compound has natural antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. (Research Link)
- L Isoleucine 2.2% –This is an amino acid which helps in muscle development and is important in metabolism for producing energy. (Research Link)
- Vitamin E 50 IU – This compound is a powerful anti-oxidant which may promote heart function and support circulation. (Research Link)
- 1.2% activated charcoal
- Zeolite 80%
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose 4%
- Silicon dioxide 1.6%
- Gelatin qs 1 capsule 400mg
Each bottle contains 80 capsules.
One capsule two times daily
Factor (Allergy Balance)-is an Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy traditionally believed to encourage optimal immune responses to allergens, strengthen and clear the lungs without causing long- term dependence.
AV ASMO is a comprehensive Ayurvedic therapy which contains herbs, these herbs in accordance with traditional Ayurveda are believed to encourage optimal immune responses to allergens, strengthens and clears the lungs without causing long term dependence.
AV ASMO is believed to work on
- Relieving cough with phlegm and eases breathing.
- Protecting and improving the elasticity of the lungs.
- Controls histamine.
- Relieves allergic respiratory disorders.
- Dilutes mucus/phlegm and eases excretion.
- Prevents shortness of breath by enabling the lungs to absorb adequate oxygen.
|Adhatoda vasica (Vasaka)||Leaf||– 150 mg|
|Tylophora indica (Anantamul)||Leaf||– 25 mg|
|Coleus forskholii (Gandhari)||Root||– 100 mg|
|Inula racemosa (Pushkarmool)||Root||– 25 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Curcumin) Haldi||Rhizome||– 75 mg|
|Piper nigrum (Kalimirchi)||Fruit||– 10 mg|
|Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi)||Leaf||– 25 mg|
|Alpinia galanga (Kulinjan)||Rhizome||– 50 mg|
1 capsule two times daily after meal.
This is a comprehensive mucous membrane and bronchi sarcode formula that is traditionally believed to benefit the normal functioning of lungs, bronchi and the mucous membrane.
ANT TART – great rattling of mucus – difficult to bring up. Burning in throat. Difficult breathing – coughs and gasps. Emphysema . Impending paralysis of lungs.
BRONCHI – Organ Remedy working specifically on bronchi.
BRYONIA – Dry, hacking cough – must sit up. Worse eating or drinking. Stitching pain in chest. Difficult breathing – must breathe deeply. Phlegm is rust coloured. Cough worse in warm room. Must hold chest.
IPECAC – Asthma – constant constriction in chest. Wheezing cough. Child becomes blue. Croup. Whooping cough. Hoarseness. Nose bleed.
KALI BIC – Profuse yellow expectoration – sticky and stringy. Tenacious mass. Croup. Metallic hacking cough. Snotty nosed children.
MUCUS MEMBRANE – Organ Remedy working on all mucous membranes in nasal, bronchi and lung areas.
NAT SULPH. – Humid asthma – rattling of chest – green yellow expectoration. Has to take deep breaths. Pain through lower left chest.
RUMEX – Dry cough preventing sleep. Thin, watery frothy expectoration. Raw larynx. Soreness behind sternum on left side. Raw pain under clavicle. Lump feeling in throat.
SULPHUR – Burning oppression in chest. Wants window open. Difficult breathing. Rattling mucus. A load on chest. Dyspnoea at night. USAGE This remedy treats all conditions of the chest, coughs and asthma. It is a wonderful base for these conditions.
DOSAGE 6TD until easing – reduce to TDS for a month.
BIO-REGULATOR OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
May promote energetic and immune respiratory system bio-regulation.
Is a natural remedy that is traditionally believed to stimulate the natural processes of the respiratory system.
HoloRam® Aerovent may stimulate the natural regulation of the respiratory system, including para-nasal sinuses, larynx, pharynx, trachea, bronchial tubes and the lungs.
The components are grouped into five categories:
- Group I. Phytonutrients for the respiratory system: Borage dried extract (Borago officinalis, stem and leaves, >0,5% total flavonoids) 65mg, Elder dried extract (Sambucus nigra, flower, >4,5% total flavonoids) 65mg, Purple coneflower dried extract (Echinacea purpurea, above-ground parts, >4% poliphenols) 60mg, Dog rose dried extract (Rosa canina, fruit, >0,2% ascorbic acid) 47,5 mg, Rosemary dried extract (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaves, >2% rosemarinic acid) 40mg, Thyme dried extract (Thymus vulgaris, herb, 0,2% thymol.) 30 mg, Mullein dried extract (Verbascum Thapsus, flower) 30 mg, Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, >95% curcumine) 22 mg, Ginger dried extract (Zingiber officinale rhizome, >5% gingerols) 22 mg, Reishi dried extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body, >20% polysaccharides) 22mg, Calendula dried extract (Calendula officinalis, flower, >10% lutheine.) 13mg, Propolis dried extract (propolis resine, >50% total flavonoids) 9mg.
- Group II. Amino acids: L-Cysteine base 9mg, L-Citruline-DL-Malate 9mg, L- Phenylalanine 5mg, L-Tyrosine 2,5mg.
- Group III. Minerals: Copper gluconate (13,88% copper) 1,4mg (copper is essential for the immunity regulation against bacterial infections), Zinc gluconate (14,34% zinc) 21 mg (zinc is the enzyme cofactor required for the immune bio-regulation of the viral infections), Selenium yeast (1 µg selenium / yeast mg) 13,75mg (selenium is a trace element essential for the glutathione oxidase and one of the main anti free-radical agents)
- Group IV. Enzymes: Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone 5mg. It’s important for the energy production at a mitochondrial level, essential for the cellular respiration.
- Group V. Vitamins: Beta-carotene 10% 9,6mg. It’s an essential vitamin for the skin and epithelial health, including the bronchial mucus.
The biophysical combination and activation of these micronutrients is carefully selected to achieve a synergy that contributes to the natural systems. This involves an energy stimulus of the following bio-regulation processes:
- Regulation of the natural systems of protection and regeneration of the respiratory epithelium: calendula, zinc and beta-carotene.
- Regulation of the natural systems of immunomodulation: echinacea, turmeric, propolis, ganoderma lucidum, thyme, rosemary.
- Regulation of the bronchodilation natural systems: thyme, mullein, elder, tyrosine, phenylalanine.
- Regulation of the natural mucolytic and expectorant systems: ginger, mullein, thyme, Borage (or Starflower), cysteine.
- Regulation of the antibacterial protection systems: rosemary, thyme, turmeric, prop-olis, copper.
- Regulation of the antiviral defense systems: elder, rosemary, zinc.
- Input of vitamins and natural antioxidants: rosehip, turmeric, rosemary, Coenzyme Q10, beta-carotene, selenium.
It is traditionally believed to benefit the normal functioning of lungs, bronchi and the mucous membrane.
- ADRENALIN:lifts the body whilst under stress, and works on the asthma spasm affected by the sympathetic nervous system.
- HISTAMINE:is an enzyme that causes dilation of the walls of blood vessels.
- LUNG:is the lung tissue which, if damaged, will repair with this remedy.
- THYROID:stimulates oxidation and regulates consumption of oxygen and the output of carbon dioxide.
1.For all asthmatic conditions.
2.For any condition in which the lung has been weakened: use in conjunction with MEDULLA or CARDIO PLEXUS, both of which work on respiratory organs.
Rate Base 10 Base 44 Base 336 2 5 7 10 8 20 29 41 9 17 19
Potentized Bioenergetic Impressions of: Adrenaline; Histamine; Lung; Thyroid