Alcoholism from a Holistic Perspective
How Does Alcohol Affect Your Body?
It is a well-known fact that Alcohol leads an individual on a speedily declining physical, mental, emotional and social spiral. Alcohol is now considered one of the most harmful drugs on the planet. Each drink shortens your life span, harms your body and ages you quicker. Recent studies indicate that alcohol causes more physical and social harm than any other intoxicant on the planet. Many provide advice, but few realize what it feels like to wake up with the shakes each day. We do, and therefore our Doctors have designed a kit to potentially balance the acute physical symptoms, mental cravings, and emotional dependence that many of our fellow humans lose their battle to daily. We have dedicated our lives and time to helping people across the globe get back to being healthy again.
These kits are great, not only for those looking to quit, but also for those who need to help manage the stresses that drinking even a single unit in a week, puts on their body.
How do Biogetica Protocols for Full Spectrum Detox Work?
Deliverance from alcohol dependence requires a holistic approach, which involves mind, body and emotions. Hence, our approach is directed at obtaining salvation from this vicious cycle of dependence with a combination of advanced nutraceuticals, standardized herbal extracts and bio-energetic resonance homeopathies. Our kits are designed to balance the emotional, mental, physiological and energetic responses of the individual. ** We say this because our Doctors have selected each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition and you will sooner or later realize that Nature completes you in many ways, and this is why we are able to stand by these products night and day!
Our natural approach is traditionally believed to restore your freedom by:**
- Controlling alcohol cravings
- Supplying your body with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients depleted due to alcohol addiction
- Restoring impaired metabolism and correcting digestive and assimilative processes
- Providing bio-energetic information of healthy liver and gall bladder functions to bring about detox and optimal functioning
- Clearing toxins that have built up in your liver and rejuvenating it
- Empowering you to exercise your will
- Stabilizing emotions, soothing your nerves and regaining your composure
Biogetica's advanced vibrational formulations work towards bringing you emotional strength, joy and will power. It is thus our endeavor to offer you hope and help you steer away from the dangerous path of alcohol dependence, which ruins millions of lives.**
Since Homeopathy is the only form of natural medicine accepted in USA, only our homeopathic products can be labelled for alcohol withdrawal and the herbs and supplements can be offered for liver support.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic Drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state:
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Alcoholism or alcohol dependence is medically defined as a pattern of drinking that is harmful to the individual. It may also refer to a compulsion to consume alcohol despite its negative effects. The frequency and quantity of alcohol consumption, in order to develop dependence, varies from person to person. It is a chronic and progressive disease, and can be fatal, if left untreated.
Men are more likely to have alcohol-related problems than women, although the gap is closing. WHO estimates about 140 million people around the world suffer from alcohol dependence. Alcohol is a cause in nearly 50% of all traffic accidents and deaths in the US.
Causes of Alcoholism
There is no known physical cause that leads to alcohol abuse. Certain factors that contribute to alcoholism are as follows:
Cultural Factors: Patterns of alcohol consumption are considered to be a reflection of one's financial status. There is a close correlation between the consumption of alcohol and also the price of alcohol and income levels.
Often, people adopt this habit just to fit in with peers.
Having friends who drink regularly can promote excessive drinking.
Emotional Factors: People who are anxious or under a lot of stress are more prone to consuming alcohol, as it is said to temporarily release certain 'feel good' hormones in the body.
Psychological Factors: Those suffering from depression and poor self-esteem tend to acquire this habit very easily. It is said that alcohol alters the balance of certain chemicals within the brain that inhibit impulsiveness and excite the nervous system.
Addiction: Over a period of time, alcohol becomes an addiction. Alcohol raises the levels of dopamine in the brain, which gives the 'kick' or pleasurable effect associated with drinking. Long-term drinking, however, depletes the levels of these chemicals, making the body crave for alcohol to restore the 'good' feeling. Thus, it becomes a vicious cycle.
Symptoms of Alcohol Abuse
Almost, all people who suffer from alcohol abuse live in denial of it. They rarely accept that they have a problem that needs to be treated. They often drink when they are alone, and hide alcohol away from people's view, in order to not be found out.
Excessive drinking can lead to the following symptoms:
- Loss of concentration
- Irritability when unable to get a drink
- Emotional problems with partners or other relationships
- Inability to remember important schedules or events
- Constantly thinking up various excuses to drink
- Withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, sweating and nervousness if not able to get a drink
Straightforward advice about the harmful effects of alcohol and safe levels of consumption is sometimes all that is needed. Supportive psychotherapy is often crucial in helping the patient effect the necessary changes in lifestyle. Interpretive psychotherapy, either individual or group, can help patients who have relapses. Treatment of this type is available at specialized centers, and is also provided by voluntary organizations such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).
In more serious cases of alcohol abuse, patients may have to be advised to alter leisure activities or change jobs, if these factors are contributing to the problem.
Drugs used at various stages of alcoholism treatment include:
- Benzodiazepines are the drugs of choice for withdrawal symptoms and can be safely given in large doses, provided they are tailed off over a period of 5-7 days, as symptoms subside.
- It is customary to give high doses of vitamins during withdrawal treatment, because of the possibility of thiamine deficiency.
- Anti-depressants are given if symptoms of depression are present along with alcoholism.
- Disulfiram (Antabuse 200-400mg daily) can be given as a deterrentfor patients who find it difficult to resist sudden impulses to drink, after being abstinent. The drug blocks the metabolism of alcohol, causing acetaldehyde to accumulate in the body. Alcohol, if consumed while on the drug, produces an unpleasant reaction consisting of headache, flushing, nausea and labored breathing. The knowledge that this reaction will occur deters drinking and can even stop the craving. Disulfiram should always be seen as an adjunct to other alcoholism treatments, especially supportive psychotherapy.
- Naltrexone, a drug known to block the narcotic effects can also be used to reduce the urge for drinking. This is also available in injectable form, which is to be taken once a month. It may reduce the urge to drink by blocking the neurotransmitters in the brain which are thought to be associated with alcohol dependence.
- Helping reduce symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal
- Cutting cravings for alcohol considerably
- Detoxifying your liver and enhancing liver functions
- Replenishing nutrients lost due to alcohol consumption
- Calming your mind and enhancing the quality of sleep
- Stabilizing your emotions
- Glycyrrhiza glabra: Studies suggest that this herb may help people recover from withdrawal symptoms.
- Tinospora cordifolia: Studies suggest that this herb may help alleviate acute symptoms experienced during alcohol withdrawal (such as sleep difficulties, anxiety, muscle cramps, gastrointestinal complaints, sweating amongst others), thereby making the withdrawal process easier.
- Valeriana Officinalis: Studies suggest that this herb may improve subjective experiences of sleep if taken at night for few weeks during withdrawal period.
- Asparagus racemosus: Studies suggest that this herb may help boost nerve health and alleviate alcohol abstinence-induced withdrawal symptoms.
- Veratrum Album: Studies suggest that this herb may relieve agitation by calming the brain and helping one cope with withdrawal.
Biogetica’s mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to potentially lead you back to health and freedom.
The proof of our methods is evident from the groundbreaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives, we’ve helped uplift!
Biogetica’s protocol includes ayurvedic herbs, resonance homeopathic formulations, along with Nutraceuticals and bio-energetic products that work synergistically to address the 2 main reasons you have not been able to give up drinking - Physical dependence and Psychological dependence. Biogetica uses natural solutions that are traditionally believed to ease your withdrawal symptoms, making it easier to give up alcohol. The natural products in the kits potentially work by: **
- Balancing your emotional, mental and physiological responses
- Supplying your body with the essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are depleted due to excessive alcohol consumption
- Helping restore impaired metabolism and correcting digestive and assimilative processes
- Helping to clear toxins from your liver
- Helping soothe your nerves
- Bringing about emotional and mental changes that help control cravings
- Cereals/pulses such as brown rice, barley, green gram, black gram, and bengal gram (chickpea).
- Fruits - Banana, custard apple, pomegranate, and grapes.
- Sugarcane juice, milk and tender coconut water.
- Eggs, lean red meats, chicken, fish, and turkey should be eaten in abundance to repair the damaged cells and tissues.
- Jaggery with pippali powder is beneficial.
- Freshly prepared juice from Fresh Ginger, Jeera (cumin seeds), Coriander seeds, Bishops weed seeds (ajwain), pippali(long pepper) and Asfoetida(hing) helps reduce hangover, improves digestion, relieves vomiting and uneasiness.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You may alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies if you are not 100% better. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
We, at Biogetica, believe that deliverance from alcohol dependence requires a holistic approach which involves the mind, body and emotions.**
Studies suggest the ingredients potentially exhibit blood cleansing and liver detoxification properties.
Studies suggest that ingredients may possess calming and withdrawal symptom reducing properties.