This kit has 3 natural products: OM 4, Cronisol-D and Neuralease tablets
It is traditionally believed to support the normal structure and functions of the vertebrae.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic Drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state:
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product’s claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Neuralease tablets are a comprehensive Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to support the structure and functions of the nerves. **
Cronisol-D is a bioregulator that improves the nutritional and energy state of the body. It potentially contributes to balancing synapses in the nerves all the way to the bones.**
The mechanism of action is believed to: **
- Provide regulatory bio-information that helps promote the natural healing responses of the body. The bio-regulation is linked to the chain of synapses from the bones to the central nervous system.
- Provide micro doses of physiologically activating nutrients that help improve the nutritional and energy states that program the healing mechanisms of the human body.
Ingredients: Accessory nerves, Cervical discs, Cervical nerve plexus 1M, Cervical Vertebra 200, Sternomastoid and Trapezius muscles 200
Instructions: 4 pills, 3 times a day, before meals.
Ingredients: All 15mg
Bacopa monnieri (Pl.) 200 mg, Pluchea lanceolata (Rt.), Pheonix farinifera (Fr.) 200 mg, Vitis vinnifera (Fr.), Glycyrrihiza glabra (Rt.), Bassia latifolia (Fl.), Plectranthus zeylanicus (St.), Gmelina arborea (Rt.), Cyperus rotundus (Rz.), Hemidesmus indicus (Rt.), Emblica officinalis (Fr.), Symplocos racemosus (St.Bk.), Potassii carbonas impura, Vettiveria zizanioides (Rt.), Nelumbo nucifera (Rz.), Holoptelia integrifolia (Bk.), Terminalaia chebula (Fr.), Plumbago zeylanica (Rt.), Aegle marmelos (Rt.), Premna integrifolia (Rt.), Moringa olifera (St.&Wd.), Crateva religiosa (St.&Wd.), Chenomorpha macrophylla (Rt.), Asparagus racemosus (Rt.), Pongamia pinnata (St.Bk.), Strobilanthes heyniaynes, Vallaris solanacea (Rt.), Semicarpus anacardium (Fr.), Aerua lanata (Rt.), Solanum indicum (Rt.), Desmostachya bipinnata (Pl.)
Energy 332.680Kcal, Carbohydrate 72.440%, Protein 9.110%, Fat 0.720%, Saturated fat 0.420%, Mono unsaturated fatty acid 0.170%
Poly unsaturated fatty acid 0.130%, Trans fatty acid 0.000%, Cholestrol 0.000%, Preservatives (E-211), asper IP std.
- Group I. Activated substrate micronutrient: Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 15 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 2.5 mg
- Group II. Fungi: Lion’s mane extract dry (Hericium erinaceus) 30 mg.
- Group III. Herbal remedies: Cat’s claw dry extract (Uncaria tomentosa, bark > 3% alkaloids) 50 mg, Ginkgo biloba (Dry extract, leaves 24% ginkgo-flavones) 45 mg, Devil’s claw dry extract (Harpagophytum procumbens root > 2% harpagoside) 45 mg, Aloe vera extract (nebulized) 35 mg, Dry extract black currant (Ribes nigrum, leaves, > 1% flavonoids) 35 mg, Powder willow (Salix alba, cortex) 35 mg, Poppy california dry extract (Eschscholzia californica, aboveground, >2% flavonoids) 20 mg,Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, aboveground, dry extract > 10% silica) 20 mg, Hypericum dry extract (Hypericum perforatum, aboveground > 0.3% hypericin) 20 mg.
- Group IV. Amino acids: L-tryptophan 25 mg, Leucine 20 Mg, L-methionine 20 mg, Phosphatidyl-L-serine powder (20%) 20 mg.
- Group V. vitamins and minerals: Magnesiumgluconate (5.86% magnesium) 25mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.25 mcg.
Content: 60 capsules (560 mg).
Instructions: One capsule, one to three times a day, depending on the severity of the symptoms, ideally before a big meal, or as advised by your physician.