1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications - Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
1) Regular exercise is recommended - Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred - Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctors drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 - 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets,and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
Ingredients: Yashad Bhasma 37.5 mg, Shilajit (Purified asphaltum) 37.5 mg, Karavellaka/Karela (Momordica charantia) 12 mg.
Extracts derived from: Haridra (Curcuma longa) 300 mg, Tarwar (Cassia auriculata) 225 mg, Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 150 mg, Raja Jambu/Jamun (Eugenia jambolana) 150 mg, Mamejavo (Enicostemma littorale) 112.5 mg, Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) 112.5 mg, Vijaysaar (Pterocarpus marsupium) 75 mg, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg, Neem (Melia azadirachta) 75 mg, Kirat Tikta (Swertia chirata) 12 mg.