Insomnia from a Holistic Perspective
Insomnia 101: All You Need To Know About What’s Keeping You Awake.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder. It refers to an inability to fall asleep, or irregular sleep patterns, with very poor quality of sleep, if any. The causes of Insomnia can only be truly understood from a holistic perspective, when one looks not only at the body but also the mind and meridians that control the flow of energy in the body. People who have insomnia tend to be overtly cerebral. In many cases it is found that energy in their body ascends easily into the head but then does not descend back into the body with an even flow. Most people with insomnia will find that the acupuncture cavities along their shoulder ridges are blocked and painful. Many lifestyle stresses, medications, and medical conditions can also contribute to Insomnia. Lack of sleep affects other facets of life and also hampers productivity. Prolonged insomnia could result in dementia and other psychological disorders, and hence is a condition that should be dealt with and treated immediately.
How do Biogetica Protocols for Nerve Health Work?
Our ground breaking therapeutic kits are a combination of advanced nutraceuticals, standardized herbal extracts and bio-energetic resonance homeopathies traditionally believed to help you restore your healthy sleep pattern. We say this because our Doctors have selected each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition and you will sooner or later realize that Nature completes you in many ways, and this is why we are able to stand by these products night and day!
Our natural approach is traditionally believed to work by: **
- Relaxing your entire nervous system
- Gently calming and strengthening your nerves
- Stabilizing your moods
- Helping you to fall asleep more easily using natural sleep inducing herbs and homeopathy
- Dissolving energetic blocks in your system so that energy ascends and descends better in the meridians
Every major ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials.
Since homeopathy is the only recognized natural system of medicine in the USA, only our homeopathic products can be related to Insomnia and the rest of the products in the kit can only be used to support the structure and functions of the nervous system. In India, China and other lands that recognize herbal medicine, the herbs of our protocol can also be used to treat Insomnia.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state.
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
However, we have dedicated our lives to Natural Healing and can vouch for what nature has to offer. We are with you in every step of the way!
Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days. ***
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
If you are a Doctor's office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Get moving on the road to healing today!
All of us occasionally spend sleepless nights, tossing and turning in bed. But sometimes, this problem becomes persistent and the person continuously has trouble sleeping. Medically, Insomnia is characterized by an inability to sleep and/or remain asleep for a reasonable period. Any of the following can be classified as Insomnia:
- Trouble falling asleep.
- Waking up several times during the night.
- Waking up too early in the morning.
- Waking up still groggy, and not refreshed.
Insomnia is a problem that is often neglected. This problem however, not only affects energy-levels and mood but also overall health and immune system. Lack of proper sleep can cause fatigue, poor concentration, irritability, depression and many more symptoms. Insomnia affects people of all age groups. Among older adults, insomnia affects women more often than men. The incidence increases with age.
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, approximately 60 million Americans suffer from insomnia each year. This is the reason we are discussing insomnia as an ailment and have worked towards finding a solution for you. We believe that Good Sleep gives way to a healthy mind, and a healthy mind provides a healthy body!
The Different Types of Insomnia
Insomnia can be:
Short term: Short-term insomnia lasts only for a single night to a few weeks. This generally occurs due to some stressor. Once that stressor is removed, the insomnia is taken care of.
Intermittent: Here, the individual suffers from sleeplessness from time-to-time. In brief, it comes in phases.
Chronic: In this state, the person may suffer from insomnia for a very long period, like for 3 nights a week, over a month, or more. This can be due to some health problem, like cancer, depression, etc. Sometimes, chronic insomnia is seen to exist without any health problem.
What are the Causes of Insomnia?
Insomnia may result from either psychological or physical causes. The following factors may cause insomnia:
- Psychological Problems - This includes anxiety, stress or depression due to some reason. Many people also have insomnia during the acute phases of a mental illness.
- Physical Problems - The most common medical conditions that may trigger insomnia are: congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Certain Medications - Some medicines like those prescribed for depression, high blood-pressure, are known to cause insomnia.
- Use of Stimulants - Having too much caffeine and nicotine can cause poor sleep. Alcohol may also lead to un-refreshing sleep.
- Environmental Factors - These include noise, light, or extreme temperatures (hot or cold), which can interfere with sleep. A change of place or bed may also affect sleep.
- Disturbed Sleep Schedule - This is a very common cause of insomnia. It is often seen in people who work in night-shifts, and in new mothers who need to keep getting up to feed their babies.
- Certain Groups of People - Some people, like travelers, pregnant women, women going through menopause, aged people, etc, may constantly suffer from insomnia.
What are the Symptoms of Insomnia?
There are many symptoms of insomnia. They are:
- Tiredness or sleepiness during the day
- Inability to get proper sleep during the night or getting poor quality of sleep
- Irritability and decreasing tolerance level with family members
- Problems in concentrating or remembering
- Impaired motor coordination
- Avoidance of social interaction
- Loss of interest in life
How is Insomnia Diagnosed?
In cases of insomnia, a deep study of the patient is required, i.e. factors affecting his life, past history, stressors, schedules, tension, etc. A complete mental evaluation may be done, because insomnia is commonly associated with depression, anxiety, stress, etc. The doctor will also try to identify if there is any medical or psychological illness that may be contributing to insomnia, e.g. Sleep Apnea Disorder, cardiac disease, etc. The physician may also ask the patient to undergo the following tests:
- The Epworth Sleepiness Scale Test - This test is done to determine the level of daytime sleepiness. It is in the form of a validated questionnaire that the patient has to answer. A score of 10 or more is considered sleepy. A score of 18 or more is very sleepy.
- Actigraphy Test - This is another technique to assess sleep-wake patterns, over time. Actigraphs are small, wrist-worn devices (about the size of a wristwatch) that measure movement. They contain a microprocessor and on-board memory, and can provide objective data on daytime activity.
Conventional Insomnia treatment includes sedatives such as temazepam, diazepam, lorazepam, flurazepam, nitrazepam and midazolam. Most prescribed sleep medications are addictive and habit forming. They also do tend to have a long list of side effects. Besides, they only induce sleep artificially, without addressing the underlying cause that disturbs the sleep pattern, such as the energetic and mental factors mentioned above. Our Doctors prefer a holistic approach, which is designed to target the root causes and not just symptoms. Our Specialists are here to provide you the support you need, and remember the earlier you address the root cause, the sooner you’ll be on the road to health and freedom.
Complementary Natural Care
Restful sleep is essential for proper functioning of our body and mind. That's why chronic insomnia causes a palpable derangement in your mind, body and spirit. Natural remedies aim to not only end your sleeplessness and symptoms related to it, but also activate your body's own sleep inducing mechanisms. Natural remedies stimulate your body and help to sleep naturally by providing appropriate supplements to replenish your energy-reserves.
Tips for Insomnia Management
- Get regular exercise.
- Make sure you have dinner at least 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
- Follow a routine to help you relax and wind down before sleep, such as reading a book, listening to music, or taking a bath.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol late in the day or at night.
- Practice relaxation therapy or meditation, which helps to reduce stress and body tension, and stimulates the body to fall asleep, naturally.
Biogetica’s mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to potentially lead you back to health and freedom.
The proof of our methods is evident from the groundbreaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives we've helped uplift!
Restful sleep is essential for proper functioning of our body and mind. That's why chronic insomnia causes a palpable derangement in your mind, body and spirit. Biogetica's approach is believed to activate your body's own sleep inducing mechanisms by: **
- Gently calming your nerves
- Acting as a nerve tonic, thus strengthening your nerves
- Slowing down your overactive thought processes and relieving your restlessness, without having any effect on day-time alertness
- Relieving and stabilizing your moods
- Helping you fall asleep more easily
- Improving your quality and quantity of sleep, so you feel refreshed and energized during the day
We have a 100% money-back guarantee to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price if you feel they didn't work or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all prevalent medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, energetic, mental and emotional layers of your being. Our full spectrum approach works across the entire physical, energetic and informational spectrum of life. Totality is our Modality and we are always open to any tradition or treatment that will benefit you.
Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns will cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane.
Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Amazonian, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition. Our approach works across the spectrum of life to balance matter and energy whilst using archetypes of the undying spirit to remind the entropic physical body of its optimal functions. Each human is a child of immortality pre-programmed to perform a billion functions with a mind boggling precision that most science cannot comprehend. Each of our kits provides specific nutrition needed for a particular function, the herbs in these kits balance the terrain of the body to make it conducive to that function and the vibrational therapies essentially use what the soul knows to remind the body of that particular function. No single ingredient or single medicine system comes close. The proof of our methods is evident in the unparalleled results seen in clinical trials and thousands of lives uplifted and we invite you to heal the Biogetica way today!
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
Our holistic Doctors believe that a natural protocol aimed at all the root causes is the best way to get sustainable relief and freedom from insomnia.
Studies suggest that these ingredients may support the nervous system by replenishing deficiencient nutrients.
Studies suggest that these ingredients may relieve the stress and anxiety that leads to sleeplessness.