Atherosclerosis refers to hardening and narrowing of the arteries. When it affects the heart it is called coronary artery disease and that is one of the leading causes of deaths in America. Statistics declare that a third of all deaths of Americans older than 35 are due to coronary artery disease and most of those deaths are from heart attacks caused by blood clots.
Atherosclerosis is a gradually progressing condition. It starts with the arteries’ smooth interior surface being damaged. Some of the reasons leading to the damage include high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol levels, sedentary lifestyles, cigarette smoking, and diabetes.
When cholesterol starts depositing on the walls, the body’s response in trying to clear it up leads to plaque formation. This further narrows the arteries constricting blood flow and oxygen leading to further complications, which at times prove fatal.
Why Should You not Ignore Atherosclerosis for a Single Day?
Atherosclerosis can occur anywhere in your body. This hardening of arteries consequently hampers oxygen, blood circulation and further leads to several complications including but not limited to muscle cramps, peripheral neuritis, erectile dysfunction, stroke, chest pain, heart attack, and sudden death. Therefore, it is imperative to promptly address any indication of atherosclerosis to avoid losing your life or that of your loved ones.
FDA Approved Treatments for Atherosclerosis
Statins, beta blocker medications and ACE inhibitors are the most popular FDA Approved treatments for Atherosclerosis and you should consult a licensed Doctor for the diagnosis, treatment and “cure” of Atherosclerosis. We empathize completely with your pain and suffering and want to do whatever we can to help you. Presently the law in your country insists that you see a licensed allopathic Doctor to treat Atherosclerosis. Although, Homeopathy is considered medicine in USA, our precedent setting Resonance Homeopathies cannot be used for over the counter treatment of Atherosclerosis. Homeopathy is also considered medicine in Europe and the laws there regarding it are more accommodating. Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and TCM is accepted as medicine in China. Supplements can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the body and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
Prolonged Use of Statins may Lead to Diabetes, or even Heart Failure!
Numerous studies have highlighted the ill effects of persistent statin use. A clinical study revealed that healthy people taking statins had an 87 % higher risk of developing new-onset diabetes. They were also 250 % more likely to develop diabetes with complications than non-users.
Moreover, the medications become addictive and have many dangerous effects on the body. In fact, another research study busted the myth that statins help with cholesterol reduction. It revealed that the epidemic of heart failure may ironically be aggravated by the persistent use of statin drugs.
Statins are also known to cause a host of other side effects including:
- Abdominal cramps
- Memory loss
- Mental confusion
- High blood sugar
On the other hand, ACE inhibitors and Beta blockers allow blood vessels to dilate so that blood pressure is reduced, making it easier for the heart to pump blood. However, ACE inhibitors are known to cause side effects such as:
- Dry cough
- Increased blood-potassium level (hyperkalemia)
- Loss of taste
Whereas, beta blockers may cause side effects like:
- Blurred vision
Biogetica Doctors Carefully Evaluate all Research Before Formulating our Ground Breaking Kits.
There has been growing research on numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements globally for maintaining healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
We’ve compiled information on the more compelling and popular ones. Please note that these are most likely not studied by and approved as treatments or cures by the FDA and therefore cannot be labeled or sold as an Atherosclerosis treatment legally. Each country’s laws on natural treatments are different. Only the FDA can determine if something should be called a treatment or not.
You are welcome to take these herbs, homeopathies and supplements for optimizing your circulatory functions but no claim of cure or treatment can be made presently.
Biogetica does its best to balance your right to know with the laws of the land. We strive each day to bring nature back to medicine!
Research on Herbal Ingredients
- Curcuma longa: This herb is considered very resourceful in traditional forms of medicine. It is traditionally believed to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, rejuvenative and adaptogenic properties. An In vivo study highlighted that supplementation with turmeric reduced oxidative stress and attenuated the development of atherosclerosis in the test subjects.3
- Ginkgo biloba: This herb is traditionally believed to possess brain and cardio tonic properties. After a 2-month therapy with Ginkgo biloba, patients who had undergone an aortocoronary bypass operation displayed a reduction in the size and formation of atherosclerotic plaques.4
- Withania somnifera: This herb is traditionally referred to as an adaptogen and has a wide range of health benefits. It is believed to possess properties that alleviate inflammation, flush toxins, fortify the body, restore vitality, regulate functions of various organs and rejuvenate it. An In vivo study to investigate the hypocholesteremic and antioxidant effects of Withania somnifera reported that the herb significantly reduced the levels of total lipids, cholesterol and triglycerides in the plasma.5
- Terminalia Arjuna: This herb is commonly used as a cardiotonic and is traditionally believed to possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, blood-thinning, and blood lipid lowering properties. It is widely used in ayurvedic system of medicine for strengthening the heart, reversing the hardening of arteries and relieving tightness of the chest. In fact, there is ample clinical evidence suggesting its benefits in coronary artery disease like atherosclerosis.6
- Olive dried extract: Results of an In vivo study showed that oleuropein-rich extracts from olive leaves significantly lowered the serum levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and increased the serum level of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol. In addition, these extracts increased the serum antioxidant potential and lowered the lipid peroxidation process. The results indicating the oleuropein may benefit cardiovascular health.7
- Hawthorn: Growing evidence suggests that Hawthorn possesses antioxidant flavonoid components that may induce relief in angina pain as well as exert anti-arrhythmic, hypolipidemic and hypotensive effects. These findings recommend Hawthorn’s potential as a cardioprotective agent.8
Research on Nutritional Ingredients
- Amino acids: Being the essential building blocks of the body, amino acids are necessary for forming of tissues, organs, muscles, skin and hair. Amino acids also regulate almost all the metabolic processes and are therefore vital for the optimum functioning of the human body. In an In vivo study, test subjects reported a 79% reduction in atherosclerotic lesions when treated with peptides synthesized from D-amino acids. 9
- Vitamin B6: This is an important micronutrient necessary for regulating various bodily functions including movement, memory, energy expenditure and blood flow. Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial showed that Vitamin B6 effectively lowered the levels of homocysteine (an amino acid linked to early development of heart disease) thereby improving the elasticity of the arteries and decreasing the risk of atherosclerotic coronary events.10
- Coenzyme Q10: This is an essential mitochondrial coenzyme necessary for the production of ATP. Several clinical evaluations have indicated that CoQ10 improves cellular bioenergetics. Besides, it has an antioxidant, a free radical scavenging and a vasodilator effect, which play a potential role in maintaining cardiovascular health. It inhibits LDL oxidation and thus the progression of atherosclerosis. It has also led to significant improvement in clinical and hemodynamic parameters when given as an adjuvant to patients of heart failure, hypertension, ischemic heart disease and other cardiac illnesses.11
Maintaining Healthy Metabolic and Circulatory Systems are Essential for a Balanced Life!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Meditation, diet and exercise are all believed to help keep your cardiovascular and circulatory systems working optimally! Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness. Cardiac and circulatory health is essential for all regardless of their present condition.
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and circulatory system. They may also help you cleanse your organs to bring them back to optimal functions. Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don’t claim to cure or treat any disease, but endeavor to be with you every step of the way, to ease.
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead you back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer for circulatory balance to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected] if you wish to avail of this donation based program.