Trigeminal Neuralgia from a Holistic Perspective
What would it be like to live without worrying about when the next bout of pain will strike? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get back the life you once enjoyed? After all, no one wants to think twice before smiling, talking or enjoying a breeze. However, these simple and natural actions among many others are triggers for Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) patients who then have to endure unbearable pain. TN is a debilitating condition that tends to progress with time and masking its pain without addressing its root cause worsens the condition each day. Our Doctors have published precedent-setting clinical research with actual TN patients. The proof of our efforts is evident in the results seen in published clinical trials and the lives we have helped uplift, many of whom have been kind enough to send in videos of their victory over TN. A single herb from our kit brought 60% pain relief, as revealed by the clinical research results. Reportedly, a single herb from our multi-disciplinary kit outperformed Gamma Knife Surgery that only shows 44% success rate. We believe it is every TN patient’s right to know about and take this herb along with other ingredients that may help rebuild nerve sheaths and reduce inflammation. Biogetica presents to you the latest and newest information about TN treatment that is helping people and changing lives. We invite you to join the Biogetica family today and vow to be with you every step of the way.
TN is extremely debilitating and more and more people are getting disabled by this dreadful disease each day. However, you don’t have to succumb to this condition. Our Specialists are here to provide you the support you need, and remember the earlier you address the root cause, the sooner you'll be on the road to health and freedom.
Trigeminal Neuralgia is a condition related to one or more branches of the trigeminal nerve. It is characterized by periodic bursts of intense, unbearable pain. Trigeminal Neuralgia causes include pathological reflexes in the brain, arterial loops or tumors compressing the nerve roots. Its symptoms include excruciating pain mostly on one side of the face. This pain is rarely experienced on both sides of the face together. Trigeminal Neuralgia is often categorized as typical or atypical depending on the kind of pain a patient experience.
- Typical: This is the most common form, in which patients suffer from erratic episodes of piercing, electric shock-like pain normally experienced at the same spot. The pain can be set off by touching a “trigger point” on the face or performing a certain activity, such as chewing, brushing or talking.
- Atypical: Patients with atypical TN complain of a continuous dull ache or inflamed sensation in any part of the face. However, such patients can also experience episodes of sharp, shooting pain complicating matters further. The most atypical TN sufferers will not have a specific trigger point for the pain and the discomfort will only worsen over time.
What are the Treatment Options Available for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
Conventional treatments for Trigeminal Neuralgia include anticonvulsants such as Carbamazepine (Tegretol) usually given along with antispasmodic muscle relaxants. However, none of these treatments were originally designed for TN and neither of them addresses its root cause. They merely attempt to mask the symptoms of pain. Moreover, you may become resistant to them after periodic use and subsequently need to increase the dosage to see any effect, if at all. You can also get addicted to narcotic pain killers and can imagine how serious this could get.
These medicines are also accompanied by side effects such as dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, nausea, skin rashes, reduced white blood-cell counts, kidney damage, liver damage and an increase in suicidal tendencies. Carbamazepine can also trigger a serious drug reaction in some people, mainly those of Asian descent, so genetic testing may be recommended before you start carbamazepine.
So, we've seen that conventional medicines have an abysmal track record when it comes to treating TN. They can quickly lead you on a rapid downward spiral that can wreck your life! However, please remember TN progresses with time and therefore should not be ignored for even one single day.
I've Been Recommended Surgery to Get Rid of the Pain But is it Worth the Trouble?
That's a valid question. Many patients are recommended surgeries, but few seem to experience relief from them. MVD and Gamma knives are currently the most popular procedures. However, neither of these surgeries can guarantee a pain-free future and both tend to have their own set of possible complications. One review showed that only 44% of the TN patients who went through with the complicated and costly Gamma Knife lived a pain-free life! This result was less successful than a trial done on herbs alone!
So, are There any Other Options to Explore for a TN Cure?
Biogetica's ground breaking therapeutic kits are a combination of advanced Nutraceuticals, standardized Herbal extracts, and Bio-energetic Resonance Homeopathies. What makes us stand by these remedies is the fact that they have been time-tested and traditionally used to strengthen and calm the nerves by decreasing nerve sensitivity and coming in the way of pain synapses. Patients experiencing the unbearable pain of TN are often inclined to believe that Drugs and Surgeries are their only hope. However, our Doctors and research has shown, time and again that a holistic approach, aimed at root causes rather than symptomatic relief is necessary to restore freedom from sporadic pain episodes.
How do Biogetica Protocols for Nerve Health Work?
Our Doctors have selected each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition. Our natural approach is traditionally believed to liberate you from this excruciating situation by: **
- Calming the Trigeminal Nerve for it to stop firing at the slightest impulse.
- Restoring the protective myelin sheath around your nerve.
- Relaxing the muscles and increasing their mobility.
- Relieving numbness and tingling in the path of the trigeminal nerve.
- Strengthening the nerve to facilitate better transmission of impulses.
- Improving the functioning of your nerve.
- Calming your entire nervous system.
- Resolving blockages in meridians and facilitating balanced energy flow.
Almost every major ingredient in each Biogetica kit has data that supports known traditional uses from Ayurveda and Homeopathy studies. This is supported by modern studies and trials. Biogetica has numerous published patents in the field of natural medicine, including some related to the delivery of nutrients, past the blood-brain barrier where the nerves are.
Our products are sold in unique multi-disciplinary kits that are 100% natural and not available anywhere else.
Since homeopathy is the only recognized natural system of medicine in the USA, only our homeopathic products can be related to Trigeminal Neuralgia and the rest of the products in the kit can only be used to rejuvenate the structure and functions of the nerves. In India, China and other lands that recognize Herbal medicine and Acupuncture as forms of treatment, the herbs of our protocol can also be used to treat TN.
As per the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement on Marketing Claims for OTC Homeopathic drugs anyone selling homeopathy must state:
- There is insufficient scientific evidence that homeopathy works, and
- The product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
However, we have dedicated our lives to Natural Healing and can vouch for what Nature has to offer. We are with you in this every step of the way!
Try our Products Now! Our Unconditional 100 % Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days.
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
If you are a Doctor's office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Get moving on the road to healing today!
Trigeminal Neuralgia is a disease characterized by paroxysmal occurrence of neuralgic pains within the distribution of one or more divisions of the trigeminal nerve. The branches of the trigeminal nerve are spread over the face, from the jaw to the forehead. Affections of this nerve cause episodes of excruciating pain, which are short-lived and on one side of the face. Even a mild sensation like a gentle breeze or a splash of water could trigger an attack. It is one of the most painful afflictions of the human body. It affects mainly middle-aged and geriatric individuals and is more common in women.
Trigeminal Neuralgia Causes
The trigeminal nerve, as its name suggests, has 3 branches (ophthalmic, maxillary and mandibular) in different parts of the face.
The cause and mechanism of Trigeminal Neuralgia are subjects of controversy. In general, certain situations have been hypothesized as causative factors:
1. Disruption in the nerve's function by an artery or vein as it leaves the brainstem. When a blood vessel comes into contact with the nerve, it applies pressure on it resulting in a painful response as the protective sheath (myelin) surrounding the nerve is eroded.
2. Sometimes a tumor growing in the area, a local aneurysm, multiple sclerosis, or a brain lesion compresses the nerve resulting in pain.
3. In other cases, surgical traumas by accidents involving the face, stroke, head injuries or dental infections caused by botched up extractions may set off TN
Besides these, there are many mild stimuli that can also trigger off the pain. These include:
- Stroking the face
- Brushing teeth
- Wave of cold breeze
Signs and Symptoms of Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN)
Pain, alone, is the most distinguishing feature of this disorder. It has a distinct predilection for the right side. Occasionally, the pain is on both sides, but this is rare. The lower jaw is more commonly affected than the upper jaw.
Pain occurs during the day, and rarely at night. It occurs in paroxysms (spasms) and strikes like a flash of lightening. Each paroxysm consists of a cluster of 'lancinating' or 'shock like' pains that some patients describe to be like 'an explosion of fireworks on the face'. Paroxysms last for a minute or two each, and recur many times during the day. Barring anxiety, the patient is pain-free between the paroxysms.
An attack may be precipitated by touching certain spots on the face or even a breeze on the face. Movements of the face such as talking, smiling or eating can also trigger the episodes. It is common to see such a patient with one side of his face unshaved and unwashed for days, with the tongue and teeth remaining coated.
During the attack, the patient may show hideous contortions of the face, hold that side of the face immobile, or rub it with a handkerchief to thwart the attack.
Such attacks of trigeminal neuralgia pain may continue for days, followed by periods of remission that last for weeks, months or years. Usually, such intervals become progressively shorter and each recurrence more severe.
Diagnosis of Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN)
The typical pain of Trigeminal Neuralgia is sufficient for diagnosing the condition. Other causes of facial pain, like teeth or gum disorders, should be ruled out, nonetheless.
A neurological examination done by touching the affected part helps confirm the diagnosis.
If required, a plain X-ray of the skull and a CT scan may be done.
The peer-reviewed published research quoted on this page represents some of the studies done on natural remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia. More such studies can be found on Pubmed or google scholar. Our Doctors participate in or evaluate research from all traditions before formulating our precedent-setting kits. However, the laws on natural medicine vary, from country to country, and we, therefore, make no claims beyond those made by the FDA in your country who is the only authority that can legally make a claim to cure, treat, or mitigate a disease.
You are welcome to discuss this research with your Doctors. If they truly care about your health they too will take the time to study it with an open mind. You may then take our all natural products for Nerve function. Biogetica supports you in your right to know and chose and we vow to be with you every step of the way. No one will be turned away from receiving our natural remedies even if they cannot pay.
Allopathic treatments for Trigeminal Neuralgia include anti-inflammatory drugs, pain-killers, and multivitamins. Various surgical procedures can be considered if remedies prove ineffective or the side-effects are intolerable.
Analgesics such as Carbamazepine along with muscle relaxants are also prescribed. However, one becomes resistant to them after periodic use and is required to increase the dosage for it to be effective.
Side effects of these allopathic treatments for Trigeminal Neuralgia include skin rashes, reduced white blood-cell count, and liver damage.
Many patients are recommended surgeries, but few seem to experience relief from it.
Complementary Natural Care
Advances in Natural medicine and clinical trials have now made it possible to develop formulations that have clinically shown to potentially provide effective trigeminal neuralgia relief. ** Natural therapies not only potentially give you the quick relief you need, when you’re going through an acute episode, but also work to eliminate the root cause of Trigeminal Neuralgia.**
Almost every single ingredient in every Biogetica kit has traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials. Some of the ingredients that have been clinically tested are:
- Aconite: Clinical observations have suggested that aconite possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic and sedative properties and is potentially valuable in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.1
- Hypericum (St John’s wort): Research has indicated that hypericum potentially exerts a prolonged antihyperalgesic effect by decreasing the activity of the substances that transmit inflammatory and neuropathic pain.2
- Capsaicin: Several clinical studies have indicated that capsaicin potentially depletes substance P (a chemical released in response to injury and inflammation) and may lead to analgesia for many types of pain such as nociceptive pain, neuropathic, shingles, post-amputation pain syndrome and trigeminal neuralgia.3
- Bacopa monnieri: This herb has well documented clinical trials reporting its potential effects in alleviating neuropathic pains. Additionally, it possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties and is reported to have a strong protective effect on major organs like the brain, kidneys, and heart. Bacopa has been clinically tagged as a safe and well tolerated herbal therapy and a potential candidate for the clinical management of chronic pains.4
- Cannabis: Clinical evidence suggests that cannabinoids ( the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis) may effectively modulate pain by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways and could possibly alleviate neuropathic pain and hyperalgesia. Thus, cannabis possesses a promising therapeutic approach for the clinical management of trigeminal neuralgia because of the potential antinociceptive effects produced by the cannabinoids.5
Biogetica is at the vanguard of healthcare innovation combining for the first time three separate and unique disciplines: traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced Resonance Homeopathy, and groundbreaking Nutraceuticals designed from the molecule up to provide health and freedom to you.
Our mission is to provide you with integrated natural solutions that target root issues across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life. Our Doctors research all possible ingredients and combine them synergistically into kits to help bring your body into balance.
Biogetica’s products reflect an understanding of both the molecular and vibrational nature of life and therefore bridge the gap between the current understandings of Medicine, Biology, and Quantum Physics.
Our natural protocols are believed to relieve Trigeminal Neuralgia by addressing the root cause - the hypersensitivity of your trigeminal nerve. The kits contain resonance Homeopathyand modern bioenergetic products that potentially work by: **
- Providing your body with energetic information on optimal functioning of nerves
- Giving quick relief
- Relieving the tingling and numbness along the path of your trigeminal nerve
- Getting your nervous system to stop being sensitive to triggering factors
- Strengthening and calming your nerves
The proof of our methods is evident from the ground-breaking results we have seen in independent clinical trials, and more importantly, in the lives we’ve helped uplift.
Monounsaturated fatty acids are high in essential fatty acids that are necessary for efficient metabolism and help in reducing inflammation. Thus monounsaturated fatty acids are preferred over saturated fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin B are required to strengthen the cranial nerves, including the Trigeminal nerve.
It is essential to take adequate amount of Vitamin B12, magnesium and calcium from natural and organic food sources as these are very important in the management of Trigeminal Neuralgia
Increase essential vitamin and micro-nutrient intake
Eat more of the following:
- Take B complex and some good multivitamin and minerals daily: Fruits and vegetables rich in Omega 3 and Vitamin B include Eggs, skimmed Milk, Juice, Soymilk, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Walnuts, Flaxseed, Pumpkin seeds, Brussels sprouts, Mint , Parsley, Legumes, Nuts, Whole grains, Leafy greens, low fat Cheese, Salmon, Swordfish, Tuna, Clams, Mussels, Oysters, etc. Vitamin A rich foods beneficial for boosting the immune system are Apricots, Carrots, Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, frozen Peas, Mango, Tomatoes, Sweet Potato, etc.
- Magnesium-rich foods: include Molasses, Wheat germ, Seafood, Dairy products, Bananas. Take 400 mg of magnesium a day.
- Calcium-rich foods: include skimmed Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Salmon, Sardines with bones, Broccoli, Green Beans, Almonds, and Turnip greens.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): helps maintain the nervous system, helps in the synthesis of various hormones and works as an antioxidant. Foods rich in Vitamin B3 are Fish, Chicken, Pork, Liver, Peanuts, Beef, Mushrooms, Green Peas, Sunflower seeds, Avocado.
Foods to Avoid:
Diet rich in saturated fats, Trans fats, and high glycemic index foods stimulate inflammation i.e., excessive saturated fats block the body from repairing the damage caused to the nerves in the face. Foods that contain a high proportion of saturated fat are Butter, Ghee, Coconut oil, Cottonseed oil and Palm Kernel oil, & some prepared & canned foods. Foods that are rich in the high glycemic index are Soft drinks, White Bread/Rice, Potatoes, Beer, Cake, etc.
Home Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Avocado Carrot Juice: This fortification of carrot avocado juice will provide you with all the required nutrients necessary for treating neuralgia. While avocado is rich in Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, and folic acid. The addition of carrot supplements it with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6 and folic acid. Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) maintains the nervous system and promotes healthy brain activity and memory.
- Ashwagandha Oil: Application of ashwagandha oil provides relief from nerve pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidant properties boost the immune system making healing faster. Sedative properties induce the nervous system to calm down. Thus, the application of this oil will give relief from pain.
- Almond milk: It contains Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), which gives you the required nutrients essential for fighting trigeminal pain. It also contains Biotin that helps every part of the body achieve and maintain good health.
- Rose Mary: Its analgesic properties help relieve pain. Nervine properties help strengthen the cranial nerves, including the terminal nerve and hence beneficial in Trigeminal Neuralgia. Antioxidant properties boost the immune system thus making heal faster.
Not sure if you believe in our natural products? We do and are willing to back this up for a full refund. So, you have nothing to lose by giving our products a try! Our 100 Percent Money Back Guarantee is Valid for 90 days. **
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. Alternatively, you can request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. We stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family are 20 times more than those who ask for a refund. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did!
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all prevalent medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, energetic, mental and emotional layers of your being. Our full spectrum approach works across the entire physical, energetic and informational spectrum of life. Totality is our Modality and we are always open to any tradition or treatment that will benefit you.
Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns will cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane.
Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathy to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Amazonian, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition. Our approach works across the spectrum of life to balance matter and energy whilst using archetypes of the undying spirit to remind the entropic physical body of its optimal functions. Each human is a child of immortality pre-programmed to perform a billion functions with a mind boggling precision that most science cannot comprehend. Each of our kits potentially provides specific nutrition needed for a particular function, the herbs in these kits balance the terrain of the body to make it conducive to that function and the vibrational therapies potentially help bring balance.
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Evidence Based Natural Solutions
Biogetica's mission is to heal the people of this globe with evidence based natural remedies and thereby once again give nature's medicines the respect they deserve.
Our holistic doctors believe that a natural protocol aimed at all the root causes is the best way to get sustainable relief and freedom.**