As time progresses, we find it becomes harder to snap out of our morning blues or jumpstart our day since we’ve not clocked the essential hours of rest and sleep. As a result, we dunk ourselves in caffeinated beverages to fuel our energy mechanisms, thus tipping the balance of our bodies. This repetitive action then leads to our bodies being further drained of our energy reserves and a consequent depletion of stamina, vitality and vigor. A gradual decrease in energy levels is a byproduct of aging; however, you can mitigate the process by imbibing healthy measures to help boost energy and vitality. Consuming healthy foods, exercising, managing stress and loving yourself can go a long way in maintaining an uber version of yourself. Adding natural supplements like amino acids, botanicals and herbs to your daily regimens also help recharge your batteries. Biogetica believes that there should be a balance across the physical, energetic and informational spectra of life in order to remain energized and revitalized. We therefore bring to you natural remedies blended from the purest sources on earth that may help you remain powerful, industrious and full of life as our products not only provide the molecules needed but also the energetic balance and vibrational support necessary for optimal functioning.
Dr’s Recommended Products
HoloRam Equilife promotes the natural mechanisms involved in the restoration of altered homeostasis and favors the conservation and strengthening of the harmonious balance of the biological systems. It promotes natural mechanisms that work on energy imbalances and restore homeostasis. It is specifically designed to activate the chi or vital energy, favoring its assimilation, preservation and circulation in the body.
- Angelica, Burdock, Haritaki, Ginseng ( Panax ginseng CA Meyer ) 20.93 mg, Eleutherococcus, Ashwagandha, lemon balm, Salvia, Shiitake, Reishi, Fluid extract of Maca, Fluid extract of Salvia, Fluid extract of Lemon balm,Ffluid extract of Eleutherococcus, Fluid extract of Angelica, essential Oil of Lemon balm, bitter Chamomile, Essential oil of Salvia, Angelica essential Oil, absolute Alcohol, Glycerin and Water.
- Group I: Adaptogens older: Ginseng and Eleutherococcus are recognized world over for their revitalizing systemic effects
- Group II Ayurvedic Adaptogens: Ashwagandha Withania somnifera, Terminalia chebula, and Haritaki, have been the main pillars of Ayurvedic tradition. They may balance multiple physiological functions.
- Group III HOther herbal adaptogens: Angelica, Burdock, lemon balm and sage. They may act as conductors for supporting vital energy systems.
- Angelica : It may assist in cases of anxiety, insomnia, poor appetite, hiposecretoras dyspepsia, flatulence, hepatobiliary dyskinesia, gastrointestinal spasms, gastroenteritis, enterocolitis, irritable bowel syndrome, bronchitis, asthma, headaches, dysmenorrhea, hypertension and coronary artery disease. Both the roots and leaves of Angelica are involved in the development of famous complex formulas such as Benedictine and Chartreuse. Burdock may posses choleretic, antiseptic, depurative, sudorific, hypoglycemic, analgesic, vulnerary and diuretic properties .
- Melisa- It may possess rejuvenating properties. It is also known as the “Elixir of Life” and is traditionally used for its sedative, analgesic, antispasmodic, neuromuscular, carminative, choleretic, digestive, appetizing, antiseptic, antiviral and healing properties.
- Salvia- It comes from the Latin word, “salvare”, which means “cure”. It may possess antibacterial, healing, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-diarrheal, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, relaxing, diuretic, carminative, antiperspirant and vulnerary properties.
- Group IV. Adaptogens: Maca, reishi and shiitake
- Maca is a unique amino acid composed of minerals that may strengthen the metabolic balance. Given its ability to survive extreme weather conditions, it provides adaptogenic information to combat stress.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi and shitake mushrooms are recognized for their medicinal value, in addition to their high nutritional value. Traditionally, they have been used in the Orient for their adaptogenic properties. They may increase vitality, longevity and strengthen the immune system.
- Reishi may assist the prevention and treatment of infectious, inflammatory and degenerative problems. It may be of particular value in the modulation of the immune system.
- Group V. Essential oils of lemon balm, angelica, sage and chamomile. They may add value by acting on more subtle levels of information and energy.
PranaMana stimulates the production and distribution of healthy, biological energy. It is aimed at preventing and correcting energy imbalances that affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in the body.
- Group I Amino acids: L-Serine 200 mg L-Glutamine 200 mg of citrulline malate 50 mg, 20 mg.
- Group II Regulators oxidative processes: coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg,
- Group III Vitamins and Minerals: Zinc gluconate (14:35% zinc), manganese gluconate (11:42% manganese) 2 mg.
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day in the morning, before breakfast Or as advised by your physician.
Prana Mana is believed to stimulate the production and distribution of healthy, biological energy. It is aimed at preventing and correcting energy imbalances that affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in the body.
Disturbances in the Energy spectrum is the first layer of resistance against any type of therapy and is directly correlated to a dysfunction in the production of energy at the mitochondrial level.
PranaMana is believed to be a bioregulator that fights Asthenia, and weakness induced by physical or psychological stress, often associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
It is believed to prevent the accumulation of ammonium and also promotes its elimination, by activation of the Uric acid cycle.
It is also believed to provide the micronutrients necessary for the Krebbs cycle, thus facilitating the production of cellular energy.
It is also involved in the transfer of energy from mitochondria to the cytoplasm.
The result is an overall increase in energy reserves, essential for a healthy lifestyle.
Prana Mana is believed to facilitate a synergistic action to increase and regulate energy through:
Activation of the Krebbs cycle with the consequent stimulation of cellular respiration and production of electrons.
Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and cytoplasm (via Ornithine citrulline).
Activation of Urea (via citrullinecycle).
Protection of the intestinal mucosa, to aid the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and the essential energy balance micronutrients.
Induction of the enzymatic processes essential for repairing cell damage through activated co-factors, Zinc and Manganese.
Increase of the energy potential in the central nervous system (via synthesis of sphingolipids and phophatylserine, from serine).
Promotion of energy reserves through hepatic glycogen regulation and the reservoirs of energy in striated muscle, where the glutamine prevents catabolism, thus promoting muscle repair.
Enabling Cardio-protective effect: Activation of energy reserves of the heart muscle, via citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergistic activation produced by PranaMana is the result of a combination of carefully selected amino acids, enzymes and minerals critical for production of energy at the cellular level and in complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, striated muscle and the brain.
It is a highly effective ayurvedic formulation made from potent herbs traditionally believed to strengthen the skeletal and nervous system, reduce stress, correct erectile dysfunction, improve libido, stamina, endurance, physical behavior, performance and delay premature ejaculation.
AV VITA M
- Increases vitality/stamina of men.
- Optimizes the production of hormones and endocrine glands work.
- Reduces stress.
- Increases endurance.
- Improves immune system.
- Increases spermatogenesis.
- Increases libido.
- Strengthens the skeletal muscles and the nervous system.
- Improves psychomotor function.
- Anti atherosclerosis effect.
Each capsule contains extracts of
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root – 250 mg Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit – 100 mg Asparagus racemosa (Shatavari) Root – 50 mg Avena sativa (Oat Seed) – – 50 mg Trikatu – – 20 mg Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) Leaves – 15 mg Asphaltum (Shilajit) Gum exudate – 50 mg Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) Fruit – 50 mg Piper longum (Pippali) Fruit – 5 mg
1 capsule two or three times daily after meal.
It is an Ayurvedic formulation with potent antioxidants and flavonoids traditionally believed to support the normal functioning of the endocrine system. It is traditionally believed to balance the female hormones, reduce genital and uterine inflammation caused due to an infection, boost immunity, eliminate fatigue, increase vitality, reduce menstrual problems, such as abdominal pain and cramps, regulate menstruation, and improve vaginal health by preventing vaginal dryness.
AV VITA F
- Balances female hormones naturally by stimulating the pituitary axis and enable the body to make its own hormones.
- Reduces genital and uterine inflammation caused due to infection.
- Boosts your immunity, eliminates fatigue and increases vitality.
- Stabilizes menstrual cycle and reduces menstrual problems, such as abdominal pain and cramps.
- Maintains stamina and endurance.
- Improves vaginal health (prevents vaginal dryness).
Each capsule contains extracts of
|Saraca indica (Ashoka)||Bark||– 75 mg|
|Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)||Bark||– 50 mg|
|Asparagus racemosa (Shatavari||Root||– 50 mg|
|Ficus racemosa (Gular)||Bark||– 50 mg|
|Woodfordia fruitcosa (Dhai)||Flower||– 30 mg|
|Pyrus malacus (Seb)||Fruit||– 30 mg|
|Dashmool (Dashmool)||Root||– 30 mg|
|Asphaltum (Shilajit)||Gum exudate||– 50 mg|
|Azadirachta indica (Neem)||Seed||– 40 mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulethi)||Root||– 50 mg|
|Piper longum (Pippali)||Fruit||– 5 mg|
One capsule two times daily.
It is a highly effective blend of advanced bioresonant homeopathic remedies traditionally believed to be beneficial in combating fatigue. It helps to strengthen nerves and muscles and relieve muscle weakness.
It is a bioresonant homeopathic combination of organo mixtures that is traditionally believed to help the body restore normal hemoglobin levels and provide the body with information on optimal functions.
1.Relieves pain and inflammation in joints and muscles. 2.Chondroprotective and Immunomodulatory action of the ingredients prevent cartilage degeneration and delays disease progression. 3.Promotes joint mobility by imparting strength to the musculoskeletal system. 4.Reduces morning stiffness due to anti-inflammatory action. 5.Prevents crippling by delaying disease progression by virtue of potent anti-oxidant action. 6.Improves blood circulation. 6.Safe for long term use.
- Each capsule of AV Metacare 650 mg has extracts of
- Whitania Somnifera extract 250 mg
- It plays a vital role in various immune disorders; endoctrin disorder, anti-inflammatory and as an imunomudulation activity (improve immunity).
- Tinospora Cordifolio extract (Brotowali) 75 mg
- As a protective immunity, contains important immuno modulation compounds.
- Ocinum sanctum extract (Kemangi Hutan) 75 mg
- Materials adaptogenicnya (for adjustment) is important to prevent immune disorders.
- Citrus aurantium extract 250 mg
- Produces compounds that have anti-metastatic activity (anti-cell division).