Allergies making you miserable? Don’t worry! Read on to know how to potentially defeat allergies with natural remedies.
What Is Allergy?
Allergy is an immune response to a foreign substance which is not typically harmful to our body. Such a type of foreign substance is called allergens. Allergens can be food, pet dander or pollen. Our immune system attacks everything it thinks could put your body in danger. Depending upon the type of the allergen, the response developed due to the immune system’s attack may be any type of inflammation, sneezing or host of many other symptoms. To know more about the condition you can consult a free doctor at https://www.biogetica.com/are-there-natural-home-remedies-for-allergies
Causes of Allergies
Allergy is generally a mistaken immune response to a normally harmless substance for a dangerous invader. Our body produces antibodies to that particular allergen, when you get in contact with that allergen; your body produces the chemicals in response to the immune system that causes the symptoms.
Usually the causes of allergies that trigger the immune response are as follows –
- Airborne allergies – animal dander, dust, mites, mold, pollens.
- Insect bites like honey bees, wasps.
- Medications – penicillin and penicillin based antibiotics.
- Foods particularly like – peanuts, wheat, soy, fish, eggs and milk.
- Other risk factors include – having a family history of asthma or any type of allergies.
- Latex – often found in gloves are also common allergens.
Symptoms Of Allergies
Allergy can affect your airways, sinuses and nasal passages, skin and digestive system too. The symptoms may vary from mild to severe. The symptoms include are as –
In case of Hay fever:
- Itching of nose
- Watery eyes
- Swollen eyes
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Tingling in the mouth
- Swelling on the face including lips, eyes.
- Itchy skin
- Facial swelling
- Wheezing in chest
- Skin itches
If you have all these above symptoms you have to consult a doctor or you may consult a free doctor consultation at www.biogetica.com
When to consult a doctor?
It is important to see a doctor if by taking the OTC medications they do not provide any relief. For any kind of severe allergic reactions you have to call or visit the doctor urgently.
If you had any severe allergy attack or any signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis then urgently seek medical help.
To know more about the allergies you can consult free doctor at https://www.biogetica.com/are-there-natural-home-remedies-for-allergies
Diagnosis Of Allergy
- Allergies can be diagnosed in many ways.
- Physical examination of the case is important to rule out the type of allergies.
- Confirmation of the case can be done by blood test and skin test recommended by your doctor.
- Allergy blood test – your blood is tested for the presence of the allergy causing antibodies immunoglobulin E (IgE). This immunoglobulin is the cell that reacts to the allergens.
- Skin test – this is a common test done for the confirmation. During the test, your skin is pricked or scratched with small needles. Your skin’s reaction is documented. If you are allergic to a particular substance your skin will be inflamed or red.
Conventional Treatment For Allergies
Conventional treatment of allergy includes low dose steroids, antihistamines which help to reduce the symptoms like skin rashes, itchiness, respiratory discomfort, etc. Uses of antihistamines are likely to cause side effects like sedation and drowsiness.
Natural Remedies For Allergies
Natural remedies for Allergies include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system.
To know more about our trendsetting allergy products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/are-there-natural-home-remedies-for-allergies#allergy-treatments
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in Allergies are as follows
- Rubia Cordifolia – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to ease your symptoms from the allergies. 
- Acacia Catechu – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to detox the blood and balance the 5 body elements. 
- Emblica officinalis – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help the immune system to deal with allergens effectively. 
- Piper Longum – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help the body to produce antibodies against the allergens. 
- Ant tart – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to make your body strong enough to help to encounter the future threats. 
- Kali Bi – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to ease the allergic symptoms. 
Preventive Tips For Allergies
- There are actually no ways to prevent the allergies but we can prevent the symptoms from occurring by following certain rules. The basic principle to be followed for avoiding the allergic symptoms is to avoid allergens that trigger them.
- Avoid eating the food that causes food allergy and make you feel uncomfortable. Prevent seasonal, contact allergies which are known to cause allergic symptoms.
- If you are allergic to dust then you can use air filters in your home getting your air ducts cleaned professionally.