Are you suffering from Chlamydia? Most of the time, people don’t even realize they have chlamydia. Chlamydia can lead to serious infections. Read about the possible symptoms of chlamydia that can be experienced by men and women, and find out what are the natural ways to potentially deal with it.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is a bacterial infection caused by Chlamydia Trachomatis, usually symptomless. It is found out in the studies that almost 70% of the people infected by Chlamydia are asymptomatic, but it can later lead to serious health issues.
Women are found to be more susceptible to this infection than men. Usually, the rate is high in younger women of age 15 to 25 years. it is nowadays recommended by doctors to do the screening regularly of the younger women who are sexually active.
The causes of chlamydia infection are as follows:
- Unprotected sex, maybe it is vaginal, oral or anal.
- Genital contact can also pass this infection without any actual penetration of the sex organ. The infection is transmitted by the infected person if your genitals get in contact too.
- Infected fluids like vaginal fluids, semen can also transmit the infection if one comes in contact with it.
- Chlamydia can be transmitted by kissing, hugging or by sharing clothes, toiletries of an infected person.
- Newborn babies can get the infection from their mothers during the childbirth procedure.
The symptoms appear 1 to 3 weeks after the transmission. They are as follows:
- Yellowish green discharge from the penis.
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain in the testicles.
- Pain and discharges from the anus, if it is transmitted through the same.
- In the case of oral sex, there can be oral symptoms like a sore throat or cough.
The symptoms are as follows:
- Vaginal discharges.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- Cervical inflammation.
- Inter period bleeding.
- The infection spreads to the fallopian tube leading to Pelvic inflammatory disease. (PID). This is a serious issue.
- If the infection is contracted by oral sex, then there can be a sore throat and cough.
Most people who have chlamydia have no symptoms. If you do notice signs, please visit your doctor soon. You can also consult one of ours doctors for free at www.biogetica.com.
Diagnosis Of Chlamydia
- The healthcare professional needs your sexual history in detail to rule out the chances of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- The urine sample is taken and the swab test is done from the area infected like cervix swab, if it due to unprotected sex.
- Anal swab is also taken in case of anal sex.
- The oral swab is necessary to rule out the infection in case of oral sex.
- The sexual partner must also get tested to prevent further complications of the infection.
The only way to be sure about whether or not you have an Chlamydia is to get tested and examined at a doctor’s clinic. Visit www.biogetica.com for a free consultation
Conventional Treatment Of Chlamydia
- Antibiotics are prescribed by the physician for a week or more depending upon the infection.
- Avoiding sex during the course of treatment is advised by the physician.
Natural remedies for Chlamydia include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to work as immunomodulators enabling the body’s defense systems to fight back and bring life to normalcy. To know more about our trendsetting Chlamydia products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-cure-chlamydia-symptoms-with-natural-treatment
Homeopathy does not treat a symptom but considers the unique set of symptoms as a whole to address the root cause of the problem. The Homeopathic remedies for Chlamydia are believed to support your body by enhancing immunity and working as diuretics. The natural remedies for Chlamydia are as follows:
- Syphilinum 1 M – Studies suggest that this homeopathic remedy may help to restore the body’s immunity by detoxing the blood. 
- Medorrhinum 1M – Studies suggest that this homeopathic remedy may enhance the functioning of the immune system. 
- Berberis aristata – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. 
- Echinacea – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to enhance immunity and increase the WBC count to fight against the infection. 
Preventive Measures For Chlamydia
In case of a sexually active person, it is necessary to take certain precautions to avoid getting infected. They are as follows:
- Use of protection like condoms during sex.
- Use of precaution during sex with each new sex partner.
- When contracted with a new partner, get tested always.
- Avoid oral sex, and if having it, do with all the necessary precautions.
- Screening tests for STIs must be done regularly to avoid getting the infection.
- Avoid using sex toys.
The Chlamydia infection is usually treated with antibiotic therapy, if left untreated can lead to certain complications like PID’s, Infertility, etc. Studies suggest that by changing the diet and by use of certain home care remedies, the infection can get better more quickly.
Dietary food and some home remedies play an important role to boost your immunity and detox the blood impurities. Ideally, the Chlamydia diet must include alkaline foods, fiber foods such as whole grains, nuts, etc.
Foods recommended are as follows:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Green leafy vegetables like coriander, spinach, barley grass, and wheatgrass, etc.
- Whole grains, nuts and seeds are essential.
- Sprouts are also important to increase your body’s immunity.
- Yogurt posses’ natural enzyme which helps to fight against bacteria.
- Drinking fresh cranberry juice is also showed to increase the chance of preventing any urinary infections.
- Eating garlic is also shown to improve your antibacterial immunity.
- Eating herbs like turmeric, oregano, cantharis help to reduce the infection in many cases.
- Echinacea is shown to be one of the best home remedies for Chlamydia. It is shown to boost immunity by fighting against the infection.
- Olive tree extract is also shown to help as anti-inflammatory product in case of such bacterial infections
Foods to be avoided are as follows:
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Avoid consuming caffeine and tobacco, as they may interact with the body’s immunity to fight against the bacteria.
- Avoid non-vegetarian foods like meat, chicken, fish and red meat, as they are acidic in nature which may increase the infection.
- Canned foods must be avoided because of the use of preservatives.
- Avoid eating full-fat dairy products, ghee, and butter.
- Restrict the use of saturated fats like whole-fat dairy products and red meat.
Diet plays an essential role in managing Chlamydia infection. There are various home remedies too which are shown to be helpful in decreasing the infection.
They are as follows:
- Garlic – It is shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and many health benefits. It helps to fight against the infection naturally.
- Echinacea – It may help in all types of infections especially for cold and flu. It helps to boost your immunity.
- Golden seal – It may help to fight against infections like of upper respiratory tract.
The above-mentioned home remedies can help to get freedom from the infection. Diet also plays an important role to get relief from the symptoms if followed accordingly.
For more information on Chlamydia and its management, you may contact one of our doctors at www.biogetica.com for a free consultation or click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-cure-chlamydia-symptoms-with-natural-treatment