- Sugars: One should avoid sugars in any form as it tends to encourage the growth of bacteria Frozen, canned, dried fruit and juices
- Foods containing yeast
- Gluten containing foods such as wheat, barley and rye
- Vinegar and mushrooms
- Chicken and fish to some extent
- Soft drinks and alcohol as they are high in sugar content.
- High sugar containing fruits such as cherries, mangoes, bananas, pomegranates, figs
- Foods containing additives and preservatives, as chemicals can disrupt the growth of friendly bacteria and allow yeast to flourish
- All types of green and leafy vegetables
- Yoghurt, as it is a very good probiotic
- Herbs and spices should be included as it has anti-oxidants and anti-fungal properties
- Fruits with low sugar content such as apples, raspberries, blackberries and cranberries
Dr Khyati Dave is a licensed Homeopathy Physician and Nutritional Consultant. With Biogetica, she has witnessed many patients, who had otherwise given up hope, heal faster supplemented by our natural methods. She considers consulting Biogetica patients her primary responsibility and honour. She often writes about nutrition, natural treatment methods and diet. Her mission is to apply her medical talents to help each patient heal faster and do her best to give the immunity of patients with so called ‘incurable’ diseases a fighting chance.