We all experience aches and pains, sometimes daily in our lives, so much so, that we often disregard the implications. However, aches and pain can be due to an overstressed day or symptoms of an underlying disease. They usually manifest as muscle aches, headaches, joint pains, back pains, etc. Whatever the reason, it is imperative that every discomfort in the body consistent over a period of time should be timely addressed before it is aggravated to more serious conditions.
The debilitating effects of aches and pains are manifested across the molecular, energetic and informational aspects of our being. Biogetica understands the importance of Healthy Living and thus brings to you supplements blended with the choicest and purest herbs offered by Mother Nature that are traditionally believed to bring harmony across all the 3 spectrums, fight fatigue, stress and empower your immune system to keep all discomfort at bay.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Studies have indicated that this herb has immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and antioxidising properties and is beneficial in relieving pain and other inflammatory conditions.
- Boswellia serrata (Sallaki/Guggulu): Clinical research has indicated that this herb has therapeutic properties that can help alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Vitex negundo (Nirgundi): Clinical evidence has indicated that this herb is versatile and has many properties including analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic and has proved beneficial in pain, inflammation, and many other conditions that plague the body.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger): The WHO has reported that that a 5 to 10 percent ginger extract administration can bring about full or partial pain relief, recovery of joint function and a decrease of swelling in patients with chronic rheumatic pain and lower back pain.
- Salix Alba: Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy possesses anti-pyretic and pain relieving properties and is beneficial in alleviating low back pain.
Allopathic treatments mainly include muscle relaxants, NSAID’s, oral steroids and pain killer medications. However, these medications only treat the condition symptomatically and are associated with potential risks and side-effects.