This breakthrough kit is a combination of Advanced Resonance homeopathic formulations and traditional Ayurvedic herbs. It is designed to work synergistically to address the root causes of sciatica, alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and support the overall health of the spine and nervous system.
It consists of the following natural remedies:
Sciatic Mix 10M
Sciatica Mix 10M is a natural supplementary product which contains Advanced Resonance Homeopathic ingredients, traditionally believed to reduce spasms in the lower lumbar region, where the sciatic nerve originates. It is traditionally believed to be an effective remedy for relief from pain due to pressure on the nerve endings.
Trayodashanga Guggul is an Ayurvedic formulation, traditionally believed to support the normal structure and functions of the lower back and the spine. It is traditionally believed to alleviate all inflammatory conditions of the sciatic nerve, spine and hip joint.
This stimulates the production and distribution of healthy, biological energy. It is aimed at preventing and correcting energy imbalances that affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in the body. Disturbances in the Energy spectrum is the first layer of resistance to any type of therapy, and is directly correlated to a dysfunction in the production of energy at the mitochondrial level.
A detailed description of all the ingredients is as follows:
Sciatica Mix 10 M
Cimicifuga 30; Gnaphthalium 30; Hypericum30; Picric Acid 30; Silicea 30
Instructions: Take 2 pills, six times a day, until the condition eases. The dosage may be later reduced to three times per day for one month. Reduce to TDS for a month.
Shuddha Guggulu(Commiphora mukul) 125 mg
Shathi/Kachora(Hedychium spicatum) 10.42mg
Mishreya(Foeniculum vulgare) 10.42 mg
Rasna(Alpinia galanga) 10.42 mg
Vriddhadaru(Argyreia speciosa) 10.42 mg
Gokshura(Tribulus terrestris) 10.42 mg
Shatavari(Asparagus racemosus) 10.42 mg
Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) 10.42 mg
Hapusha(Juniperus communis) 10.42 mg
Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera) 10.42 mg
Babula(Acacia arabica) 10.42 mg
Shunthi(Zingiber officinale) 10.42 mg
Yavani/Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) 10.42 mg
Instructions: Take 2 tablets, two times daily with warm water, preferably after meals
- Group I amino acids:
- L-serine 200 mg
- L-glutamine 200 mg
- Citrulline malate50 mg
- Group II Regulating oxidative processes:
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg
- Group III Vitamins and minerals:
- Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 2 mg
- Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 2 mg
PranaMana is a bio regulator that fights asthenia, and weakness induced by physical or psychological stress, often associated with chronic fatigue syndrome. It prevents the accumulation of ammonium and promotes their elimination, by activation of the Uric acid cycle. It provides the micronutrients necessary for the Krebbs cycle, thus facilitating the production of cellular energy. It is also involved in the transfer of energy from mitochondria to the cytoplasm. The result is an overall increase in energy reserves, essential for a healthy lifestyle.
The mechanism of action of PranaMana allows a synergistic action to induce the increase and regulation of energy through:
- The activation of the Krebbs cycle with the consequent stimulation of cellular respiration and production of electrons.
- Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and cytoplasm (via Ornithine citrulline).
- Activation of Urea (via citrulline cycle).
- Protection of the intestinal mucosa, to aid in the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and the essential energy balance micronutrients.
- Induction of enzymatic processes essential for repairing cell damage through activated co-factors, Zinc and Manganese.
- Increase of the energy potential in the central nervous system (via synthesis of sphingolipids and phophatylserine, from serine).
- Promotes energy reserves through the hepatic glycogen regulation and the reservoirs of energy in striated muscle, where the glutamine prevents catabolism, thus promoting muscle repair.
- Cardio protective effect: Activation of the energy reserve of the heart muscle, via citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergistic activation produced by PranaMana is the result of a combination of carefully selected amino acids, enzymes and minerals critical for production of energy at the cellular level and in complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, striated muscle and the brain.
Content: 60 capsules (620 mg)
Instructions: Take 1 or 2 capsules a day in the morning, before breakfast or as advised by your physician.
- A clinical study highlighted that 76 % of sciatica patients reported complete relief in their symptoms without any toxic side effects after being administered a classical ayurvedic decoction for 45 days.