Cataract Related InformationMain
- Cataract Treatment options
- About Cataract
- Our Approach
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Assurance
You Should Never Ignore Your Cataracts as They are the Leading Cause of Blindness in the World! Your Health is Important to us and This is the Reason we Have Dedicated our Lives and Time to Helping People Across the Globe get Back to Being Healthy Again.
Imagine getting back the life you once had. Do you remember how healthy and free you once felt? If reclaiming that life is your aim then it is essential for you to read this page and apply it to your life without delay. We at Biogetica vow to be with you every step of the way on the road to health and freedom that manifests each day.
What is a Cataract?
Cataract is a situation in which there is cloud formation on the lens of your eye, resulting in the disruption of normal vision. The lens is a transparent, oval structure situated right behind your pupil and the iris and is primarily made of protein and water. When the structure of these protein fibers gets distorted, the lens becomes cloudy. Ageing is one of the major factors behind the formation of cataracts. However, remember a healthy lifestyle can easily offset your chances of developing age related degeneration.
I’ve Been Advised a Cataract Surgery, is it the Only Option I have?
Surgery is the most popular FDA Approved treatment for Cataract and you may be told that it has a high success rate; however, you should know that surgery does nothing to support your eyes and vision in the long term. In fact, if you are suffering from cataracts you need to carefully consider if surgery is your safest option as no surgery is without risk!
The potential cataract surgery complications include:
- Posterior capsule opacity (PCO): Although, surgeons claim that surgery maintains the integrity of the lens capsule; in about 20 percent of patients, the posterior portion of the capsule becomes hazy during surgery recovery or even months later, causing PCO. This happens because a skin or membrane grows over the back of the artificial lens leading to cloudy vision. If the condition progresses significantly, your vision may become worse than it was before cataract surgery and you’ll need a further surgery to get that corrected.
- Intraocular lens dislocation: This is another commonly occurring complication where, the lenses get dislocated after surgery.
- Eye inflammation: Infection or bleeding inside the eye could lead to complications that cause further vision issues.
- Light sensitivity
- Perceived flashes of light
- Swelling of the cornea or retina
- Droopy eyelids
- Ocular hypertension or elevated pressure in the eye
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially benefiting the structure and function of your eyes. Helping the eyes is of obvious importance here and there is no lack of prior use or modern evidence to show that nature can rejuvenate your eyes and bring their protein fibers back into balance.
Each country's laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Cataract cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Medical claims can only be made for these natural medicine traditions in countries that consider them as medicine.
Ayurveda is only accepted as medicine in India. Homeopathy is considered medicine in most parts of the world but can only be used for over the counter issues in the USA.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for eye health and well being and we at Biogetica are here to support you in your journey towards health and freedom!
You may speak with our Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your eye health and balance your being by clicking here.
You may view our full spectrum Eye Health products here.
What are the Causes and Symptoms of a Cataract Formation?
Cataract is a common age related disorder observed after 40. It is one of the most common causes for loss of vision in middle aged people and the primary cause of blindness in the world.
The most common causes of cataract in descending order are age, injury, and incidence of other diseases like diabetes or side effects to drugs like steroids.
The most common indications are blurry vision, sensitivity to sunlight, double vision, progressive difficulty in reading, etc.
How do Biogetica Doctors Formulate Their Eye Health Protocols?
Biogetica doctors select each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition. Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements have been studied globally for improving and retaining healthy vision.
Clinical studies have shown that alkaloids and polysaccharides available in herbs have an inhibitory effect on cataract caused by oxidative damage.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Research on Homeopathic Ingredients
- Cineraria maritima: This homeopathic remedy has been used traditionally for over 100 years to address vision concerns. An In vivo examination reported that this extract was successful in minimizing free radical generation and may help in maintaining normal vision.2
- Euphrasia officinalis: This herb is traditionally believed to possess several therapeutic constituents that help in addressing conditions of your eye. Studies suggest that it may aid in maintaining normal vision. 3
- Green Tea Extract: This herb is traditionally believed to possess immune stimulating, antioxidant, and nerve protective properties. An In vivo examination on cataract lab subjects showed the aqueous green tea extract successfully retarding the progression of lens opacity.4
- Ginkgo biloba: This versatile herb possesses properties that are known to increase oxygen and nutrient supply to the eyes, strengthen eye muscles and help rid the eyes of accumulated toxins. An In vivo examination on radiation induced cataract subjects showed the herb increase the activities of the antioxidant enzymes thereby protecting the eye lens from free radical damage.5
Research on Nutritional Ingredients
- Glutathione: This compound is one of the most powerful antioxidants naturally occurring in the body. It is believed to play an important role in protecting the eyes. In vivo analysis indicated that glutathione normally helps protect your lens and lens epithelium from oxidative injury.6
Maintaining Healthy Eyes is Essential for a Balanced Life!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and regular exercise are all believed to help support your eyes and keep your vision healthy! ** Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness. Remember our aim is to see you healthy and free.
Consult With one of our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost your ocular system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in any state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Eye Health Kits!
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected] if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Full Spectrum Biogetica Approach to Natural Medicine
How and why did nature get eradicated from the realm of Medicine
Biogetica - Full Spectrum Health
© Biogetica 2018. All rights reserved.