You should never ignore your Dementia symptoms because it can rapidly progress and adversely affect your day to day living and we know how difficult that can be. So, if you are determined to restore your freedom and health, then it is essential that you to read this page and apply it to your life without delay. Remember you’re not alone; we vow to be with you in this every step of the way.
Facts About Dementia That you Should Know
Dementia is a medical term used to describe a reduction in mental ability. It is severe enough to cause extreme difficulties in coping with life and reality. There is progressive deterioration in mental abilities in this condition. It affects memory, thinking, language, judgment and behavior. The most common example of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease.
Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy have a long history, supported by modern research, of potentially benefiting the structure and function of our brain. Helping the brain is of obvious importance here and there is no lack of prior use or modern evidence to show that nature can heal the brain and the central nervous system. However, Ayurveda and TCM are only considered medicine in India and China respectively. Homeopathy is medicine in most of this planet but within USA it can only be used for over the counter ailments and not Dementia. Hence, despite the research, no direct disease claims can be made for these systems of alternative medicine in certain countries and you must visit a Doctor licensed in your state for the treatment or cure of dementia. You, however, are free to consult one of our naturally inclined Doctors or take any herb or homeopathic you wish to, for brain health.
You may speak with our Homeopaths & Ayurvedic Doctors to boost your brain health and balance your being by clicking here. You may view our full spectrum brain and nerve health support kits here.
Can Dementia be Treated?
Numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements are being studied globally for improving brain function and balancing your central nervous system.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ingredients that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country’s laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of Dementia cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for brain health and wellbeing.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
Research on Herbal Ingredients:
- Celastrus paniculatus: This herb is used in traditional and Ayurvedic systems as an effective memory supplement. Research suggests that the anti-oxidant properties of this herb may help in improving cognitive memory.1
- Bacopa monnieri: Well-known as Brahmi, Bacopa monnieri is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine; it has an age-old reputation of being an effective and a powerful herb helpful for increasing memory and combating stress. Studies suggest that this particular herb may help in improving brain functioning and may have a significant effect on the retention of brain information.2
- Convolvulus pluricaulis: Traditionally known as Shankhpushpi, this is an important herb in Ayurveda due to its benefits such as enhancing brain power, improving memory and concentration. A study featured in an Australian journal suggested that this herb possesses immuno-modulatory properties and may help as a brain tonic improving the structure and functions of the brain.3
- Centella asiatica: Also called as Mandukparni, this Ayurveda herb is known to help boost the central nervous system. An In vivo study suggested that this herb may help influence neuronal morphology and promote healthy functioning of the brain.4
- Mucuna pruriens: It is also known as Cowhage and is believed to contain natural occurring L-dopa-a precursor of Dopamine. A double blind research study to compare the effectiveness of Mucuna pruriens to synthetic Levodopa reported that the entire group showed a quicker dopamine-stimulating response to Mucuna seed powder without the associated side effects often observed following administration of conventional L-dopa.5
- Ginkgo biloba: This herb is traditionally believed to improve blood circulation to the brain and increase memory power. Researches on Ginkgo biloba have had conflicting reports. However, a recent meta analysis study suggests that this herb may support normal concentration and cognitive functions.6
- Withania somnifera: This herb also known as Ashwagandha is believed to have a wide range of health benefits that include boosting your supply of antioxidants and regulating the immune system. Clinical investigations demonstrated that the ashwagandha extract potentially promoted cognitive functions and inhibited neurotoxins.7
Research on Nutritional ingredients:
- Vitamin B complex and Minerals: A balanced diet with essential minerals and vitamins is necessary to stay healthy and for better functioning of every process of the body including the brain. Results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial suggested that a combination of essential vitamins and minerals may help in improving memory and cognitive functioning.8
- Folic Acid: This nutritional supplement is a water-soluble B vitamin available in various natural sources. A 3 year randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study was conducted to document the effects of folic acid supplementation on 818 patients. The results suggested that folic acid supplements potentially improved cognitive functions and memory power.9
- Omega-3 fatty acids: The fatty acids contained in Omega 3 are believed to be imperative for proper brain functioning. Studies suggest that Omega-3 fatty acid may show improvement in cognitive functions and keep the brain cells healthy.10
- Coenzyme Q10: This natural ingredient is believed to play some role in addressing oxidative damage. In a study, CoQ10 supplementation resulted in improved cognitive behavior and decreased dysfunctional cells. The results suggest that CoQ10 may potentially help keep the brain healthy. 11
We hope and wish that countries across the globe study and conduct natural research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering. Dementia today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent for profit pharmaceutical intentions!
Boost your Nerve and Brain Health!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Meditation, and regular exercise are all believed to help support your nerves and keep your brain healthy! ** Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost the functioning of your brain and nervous system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don’t claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected]
if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
We measure our success in lives improved, so do keep the comments and testimonials coming. We thank those who share their stories in order to help others in the same predicament. Your results may wary and we will walk with you every step of the way, on the journey from dis-ease to ease.