CIRCULOSOLVE consists of a combination of Asian herbs that are traditionally believed to support the structure and function of the cardio vascular system. **
This combination of plant extracts is believed to increase the blood flow into the heart. They potentially help stabilize the heart’s contraction and blood pressure when taken regularly. Circulosolve potentially offers the best protection for our heart and provides a natural alternative to long-term drug therapy without undesirable effects. Circulosolve is traditionally believed to work on:
• Improving circulation and nutrition to the heart and the coronary blood vessels.
• Relieving stress and fatigue.
• Scraping cholesterol deposits in the arteries.
• Reducing the formation of blood clots.
• Exerting diuretic action and reducing the edema of the body.
• Relieving pulmonary congestion and reducing breathlessness.
Each tablet contains extract of:-
Guggul (Commiphora mukul) 80 mg
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) bark 80 mg
Shigru Ghan (Moringa oleifera) extracts 80 mg
Haowthorn Ghan (Crataegus oxyacantha) root 80 mg
Gandira (Coleus forskohlii) root 80 mg
Punarnava Ghan (Boerhavia diffusa) herb 80 mg
Paribhadra (Erythrina indica) 25 mg
Arjuna Ghan (Terminalia arjuna) 25 mg
Shilajit (Asphaltum)25 mg
Haritaki Ghan (Terminalia chebula) 25 mg
Pippali Ghan (Piper longum) fruit 5 mg
Dosage: One tablet two times daily, may be increased to 2 tablets two times daily after meals.