Hpv from a Holistic Perspective
Ground breaking Natural Therapies That Combine the Best Supplements, Herbs and Homeopathy
Conventional treatments do nothing to address the root cause of Warts and Dysplasia which is the HPV virus. This is why these symptoms return more often than not.
We, at Biogetica, aim to increase your body's natural immunity against the specific Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), so that your body can be more resistant to viral attacks.
The devised protocol consists of:
- HP Nosodes are potentized bio-energetic imprints of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). They are traditionally believed to work on the homeopathic principle of "like cures like", to empower the immune system. They do not contain any viral matter and will not lead to a higher viral load or infection.
- Hyperisince is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement which contains extracts of the rare herb Hypericum Mysorense and other herbs. This is traditionally believed to have strong anti-viral and immune boosting properties that make your body an inhospitable place for viral infections to proliferate.
- Monolaurin also known as glycerol monolaurate, is a monoglyceride from coconuts that has demonstrated anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Monolaurin works by dissolving the viral envelope, allowing easy access to the viral DNA.
HPV the Root Cause of Symptoms Like Warts and Dysplasia in Men and Women
HPV or Human Papilloma Virus belongs to a group of viruses that affect the skin and mucous membranes of human beings.
- Signs and symptoms of HPV vary depending on the type of the virus one is infected with.
- There are 120 different strains of the virus, each causing a different kind of lesion – external (genital warts) or sub-clinical (leading to pre-cancerous dysplasias.) Some strains of HPV are considered to be high risk and others are considered low risk.
- There is a time lag between an individual being exposed to the virus and development of warts or other manifestations. At times, this time lag may be of several years.
- Genital HPV infection is very common. Estimates suggest that more than 50% of women will become infected with one or more of the sexually transmitted HPV types at some point during adulthood.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 6.2 million new cases of sexually transmitted HPV infections are reported every year
Causes of HPV
- HPV is transferred by skin-to-skin contact. A group of at least 40 types of HPVs are transmitted through sexual contact and affect the anogenital region.
- The lesions are initially restricted to the area exposed to the infection, i.e. genital warts are seen in vaginal intercourse, anal warts when anal sex is practiced, and warts in the mouth or throat in people who have oral sex with infected partners.
- Direct contact of the skin or mucosa with the warts can also transmit the virus. For example, if a man touches his genital warts and then touches another person, the latter may develop warts on the exposed part.
- Most cases of HPV infections do not give rise to signs or symptoms. It is thus often transmitted unknowingly.
- In rare cases, it can also be transmitted vertically or trans placentally, from mother to child.
Signs and Symptoms of HPV Infection
Signs and symptoms commonly seen are:
Most HPV infections do not show any manifestations, even though they are present in the body. Such dormant infections can get activated at any point, when there is a drop in immunity. Even in the dormant state it may be transmitted to another individual.
- They are also called as Condylomata acuminata or venereal warts and are HPV symptoms caused by HPV types 6 and 11.
- These warts may be pedunculated (with stalks) and cauliflower-like in appearance, or sessile (without stalks). The warts are usually soft, fleshy, and moist. They may ooze, bleed, get pustular and itch, at times.
- In women, genital warts can be seen on the labia majora, minora, cervix, vagina, and anus.
- In men, genital warts mostly appear on the scrotum or penis, especially around the corona glandis like a garland of warts encircling the head of the penis.
Pre Cancerous Lesions:
- These are potentially dangerous HPV symptoms caused by infection with 'high risk' sexually transmitted HPVs, including types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, and 68.
- These are pre-cancerous affections, which can progess to invasive cancer, and are most commonly seen in the genital areas.
- These types of HPV cause cellular changes or dysplasia in the cervix or vagina.
- Such lesions can be easily detected on a PAP smear.
Cancer of the Cervix, etc:
- Persistent infection with high-risk types of HPV increases the chances of developing Cervical Cancer. Types 16 and 18 are responsible for 70% of cervical cancer.
- All cases of cervical cancer are caused by HPV infections.
- The high risk types of HPV can also cause cancer of the anus, mouth and upper respiratory tract.
HPV Lesions of the Upper Respiratory Tract:
- Some strains of HPV can affect the mouth and upper respiratory tract.
- They could give rise to HPV symptoms like warts on the tongue, tonsils, buccal cavity, larynx and nose.
- These warts interfere with breathing and may require surgery.
- These appear on the sole of the foot.
- They typically have a cauliflower like appearance.
- They may ooze blood through capillaries when the surface is cut open.
- They spread on contact with the virus, through cuts and abrasions on the skin.
Diagnosis of HPV Infection in Women
- Diagnosis is based on history given by the patient and visual examination of the affected part.
- Application of acetic acid to almost invisible warts causes them to fade and appear prominent for better diagnosis and to spot the exact location and extent of the lesions.
- Pap smear tests in women become mandatory to look out for dysplasia in the cervix, which could undergo precancerous changes. A Pap test can detect pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the cervix. Regular Pap testing and careful medical follow-up, with treatment if necessary, can help ensure that pre-cancerous changes in the cervix caused by HPV infection do not develop into life-threatening cervical cancer.
- If the Pap test yields inconclusive results, a HPV DNA test is done to identify the type of HPV. If the HPV DNA test indicates a high risk type of infection, it is more likely to present a cancer risk.
- In suspicious looking lesions, a biopsy followed by histopathological examination can be done to ascertain the diagnosis.
Complications of HPV Infection
- One of the most dreaded complications of HPV is cancer. In women, the possibility of cervical cancer as a result of the virus is more as compared to vulvar or anal cancers. It therefore very important that once HPV or cervical dysplasia is detected, women get their Pap smear tests done at regular intervals to tackle dysplastic and precancerous changes at the earliest.
- Penile cancer in men, although a rare feature, has been known to be caused by HPV. Treatment for HPV in men should therefore not be neglected.
Prevention of HPV Infection
- HPV can only be prevented by avoiding direct skin or mucosal contact with the warts, and by avoiding any unprotected sexual activity with an infected partner.
- The use of condoms definitely helps to control the transmission provided that the warts are only over the penis and are fully covered by the condom during sexual activity.
There are three HPV vaccines (Cervarix, Gardasil, and Gardasil 9) available in the market for females. Out of these, Gardasil has been approved for males too for the prevention of genital warts and anal cancer. Although, the HPV vaccines are effective at preventing infection by the HPV types they cover, the vaccines do not treat or cure an HPV infection in women or men who have already been infected by one of these HPV types. These HPV vaccines have seen huge amounts of controversy in the recent past and in some cases there are parents and Doctors claiming that they caused serious adverse effects and even death in young girls.
The HPV vaccine is also not recommended for the following people
- People above the age of 26, as the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness has not been warranted due to lack of clinical data
- Anyone who has had a allergic reaction to a vaccine dose previously
- Anyone who is allergic to any ingredient in the HPV vaccine
- Pregnant women
- Anyone suffering from a moderate or a severe illness
Is there a Cure for HPV ?
Biogetica's approach centers on Homeopathic HPV Nosodes. They are weakened energetic imprints of the virus, used in our product kits. They are traditionally believed by traditional Homeopathy to have the ability to empower the immune system by reminding the body to create anti-bodies.
Besides Homeopathic ingredients, Biogetica kits also contain traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs and dietary supplements.
Is there a Natural Cure for HPV?Not sure if you believe in our natural products? We do, and are willing to back this up with a satisfaction or 100% money-back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose by giving our products a try. If you are not satisfied you may return the products for a full refund!*
Biogetica Money Back Guarentee
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You may alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies if you are not 100% better. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
The Biogetica Approach
Biogetica is a collective of Drs and Holistic Healthcare practitioners dedicated to holistic healing, with evidence based natural remedies & advanced bio energetic therapies.
- Heal the entire being
Heal the entire being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the medicine systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. All ailments are a result of disharmony in the life force. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony, for lasting results. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
- Look for natural solutions
Look for natural solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural medicines and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
- Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Appeal to the balancing forces inherent in all nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
- From medication to meditation
From medication to meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.