May be used for support all the natural detox systems of the body.
Cronisol-D is believed to posses natural anti-inflammatory qualities. Its primary function is to optimize the activation of signals involved in analgesic responses.
It is believed to promote the elimination of free radicals & thus helps in detoxifying the body.
It is believed to induce antioxidants and chelating agents necessary for the elimination of toxic wastes in the cell and the interstitial tissue. It has been especially designed to activate pathways for the detoxification processes.
Detoxym is believed to promote the elimination of free radicals and metabolic by-products so as to cleanse the cellular matrix and increase permeability of cell membranes.
It may induce the production of hormones and neurotransmitters, the methylation processes necessary for mitochondrial metabolism of fatty acids. It may also contribute to the regulation of the kidney’s acid - base balance. The components of Detoxym may aid in lipid metabolism, thus helping fat reduction and protection of the liver.
Detoxym is designed to enhance the body’s potential to remove excess toxins generated by environmental pollution and the body’s own metabolism. The components of Detoxym are believed to act by synergistically activating the cellular memory of metabolic processes linked to the drainage of toxins. Overall results include clearer skin, increased energy and faster fat burning capabilities.
- Group I: Regulators energy production Coenzyme NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide reduced) 0.4 mg.
- Group II phytotherapeutics: dry extract Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome,> 95% curcumin) 50 mg.
- Group III Amino acid: S-adenosyl-L-methionine 6 mg, 40 mg reduced glutathione; L-Cysteine 50 mg; Glycine 150 mg L-Glutamic acid 20 mg,; L-Carnitine tartrate 20 mg
- Group IV Regulators oxidative processes: superoxide dismutase (> 50U / g) 20 mg; 30 mg thioctic acid, sodium selenite pentahydrate (30.02% selenium) 0.09 mg.
- Group V Minerals and vitamins: Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 0.05 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.08 mg; 0.014 mg folic acid; Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 micrograms; magnesium gluconate (5.86% Mg) 25 mg; zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 5 mg.
60 capsules (580 mg).
1 to 2 capsules a day, in the evening, before dinner ideally before going to bed, or as advised by your Doctor.