Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a global pandemic today, with health authorities estimating that more than 79 million people in the U.S. have HPV and this number is steadily rising.
Most of the medical fraternity downplay this infection stating that the body almost always clears the virus on its own; however, that is only true if your immune system is firing on all cylinders because otherwise this infection is solely responsible for over 70% of all cervical cancers in women and 63% of penile, 91% of anal, and 72% of oropharyngeal cancers in men. According to current estimates, India has over 132,000 new cervical cancer cases identified each year and 74,000 deaths, accounting for about a third of all cervical cancer deaths worldwide. Cervical cancer has a lifetime risk of 2.5 percent and a death rate of 1.4 percent in Indian women.
As a result of these surprising facts, you must treat HPV as soon as possible and without a delay to avoid harming yourself or a loved one. Let us know about HPV infection in detail:
What is HPV Infection?
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a virus with over 100 different types, 40 of which are transmitted through unprotected sex. Because of the increased bodily immunity, the symptoms are usually treated by the body itself, and the patient may be unaware that they are infected. Although, It can affect your genitals, mouth, and throat, among other things. HPV may be so widespread that even if they have few sexual partners, most sexually active persons will contract it at some point.
As a result, it is critical to maintain a high level of immunity to deal with the right diet and foods for HPV diet and supplements along with maintaining hygiene and taking precautions.
Research shows and doctors agree that a boosted immune system is the best way to rid your body of an HPV infection. However, surprisingly, you find no immunity boosters in the conventional medicine repertoire and vaccines are repeatedly promoted for prevention.
But, what does one do if they are already infected, or above the age-limit, or can’t tolerate the hideous vaccine side effects?
Luckily, there are other tested ways to boost your immunity and potentially make your body expel the virus. For this to happen, food and environmental lifestyle changes are integral for the transformation. Let’s take a look at some of the more popular and ostensibly legitimate methods to achieve these results:
- Food: Your diet is important because nutritionists around the world have agreed that food can augment healing, and eating certain foods may boost your immunity and improve general wellbeing. We’ll discuss different food choices further down. However, if you would like a custom diet plan made based on your constitution, likes and dislikes, please email our resident nutritionist [email protected].
- Time tested herbs: There is a multitude of herbs that have been clinically tested for their anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, and antiviral properties and could give your body that added advantage when dietary modifications fall short. Herbs like Hypericum mysorense, Withania somnifera, etc, nutraceuticals such as Echinacea, and AHCC, and homeopathies such as HPV nosodes have shown specific immune-boosting properties that potentially play a vital role in bolstering your body against foreign infiltration. To learn more about these particular ingredients, please click here.
HPV DIET RECOMMENDATIONS
Diet for HPV:
Your diet makes you stronger and aids in the healing process. Cruciferous vegetables, beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin C, antioxidants, and vitamins have all been demonstrated to improve immunity and make you more resistant to viral spread.
You may include the following in your diet to strengthen and protect you:
- Kale, mustard greens, horseradish, watercress, turnips, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower are examples of cruciferous vegetables to consume. The folic acid they produce is far superior to any synthetic folic acid available in pills.
- Because of their high beta-carotene concentration, vegetables like carrots, squash, tomatoes, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and lettuce are good for HPV sufferers. The body converts this red-orange pigment to vitamin A, which helps the immune system to fight HPV.
- Cruciferous vegetables, beans, fortified cereal, asparagus, eggs, oranges, and strawberries are high in folic acid.
- Yellow and red bell peppers, kale, kiwi, broccoli, berries, oranges, peas, and papaya are high in vitamin C. Again, each vitamin C has its unique alkaline vs acidic properties and is far more than ascorbic acid, which is advertised as vitamin C. As you may be aware, life is more than simply molecules.
- Green tea, berries, peaches, and spinach are high in antioxidants and vitamin C, which fight free radicals and aberrant cell formation.
- Astragalus, Goldenseal Root, Coriolis Versicolor (Mushroom), Olive Leaf, Hypericum mysorense, AHCC, Green Tea Extract, Curcuma longa, Thuja occidentalis, Echinacea, and Monolaurin are some of the most compelling and popular ingredients that have been clinically tested for their efficacy in boosting immunity, fighting infections, and potentially preventing virus progression. Please click here to learn more about these wonderful and adaptable herbs.
The following things should be avoided:
- Your immune system will suffer if you eat a lot of highly processed foods like donuts, fast food, and diet Coke. This is since junk meals are nutritionally deficient, they may fill your stomach, but they do not provide the nutrients your immune system requires to function correctly and protect you from disease.
- Reduce or avoid alcohol.
- Coffee drinking should be limited or completely avoided.
- Dandelion has long been thought to be beneficial in the treatment of warts. Two to three times a day, apply the milk from the dandelion’s cut end to warts.
- When combined with a carrier oil, tea tree, and thuja oils are reported to have antibacterial characteristics and may provide relief. In truth, thuja is an ayurvedic medication that has long been used to treat warts.
We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have a healthy immune system when fighting the HPV virus. We can’t emphasize enough how essential it is to have a healthy immune system when fighting the HPV virus. To help you empower your immune system, Biogetica has created a number of immune boost protocols that combine evidence-based natural ingredients with homeopathic remedies, so that you can be healthy and free once again. Some evidence-based herbs used in our protocols include:
This herb has been demonstrated to have antiviral, immune-boosting, and anti-inflammatory properties in clinical trials. In fact, this is a crucial herb in our patented Hyperisince recipe, which was created to potentially boost your body’s immune system.
Turmeric has earned so many plaudits in traditional medicine that it is now used to treat diseases affecting the blood, brain, heart, stomach, nerves, skin, lungs, and so on. Clinical trials have shown that the active bio-constituent found in this rhizome can slow aberrant cell growth, improve immunity, and lower virus load.
Shiitake mushrooms are also being promoted as a possible cure for HPV proliferative disease. After being subjected to a clinical study by The University of Texas Health Science Center Medical School, AHCC (active hexose correlated compound) derived from this mushroom potentially strengthened the body’s natural immune response by increasing the number and activity of natural killer cells and preventing abnormal cells from spreading.
This plant is a powerful adaptogen that has been utilized in traditional healing methods to enhance the immune system. Astragalus is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, antioxidant, and anti-proliferative properties, according to an ongoing study.
Echinacea was long thought to be the go-to herb for common colds until recent studies revealed its potential benefits in treating a variety of illnesses, including fungal, bacterial, and viral infections. Anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulating, laxative, and analgesic effects have also been discovered in the herb.
Numerous research has been documented the potential benefits of utilizing nosodes in the treatment of infections and inflammations, demonstrating that homoeopathy has come a long way. The pathogenic agent’s molecular fingerprints are carried by nosodes, which are made from viral or bacterial cultures. According to homoeopathic studies, these attenuations act as oral vaccines, boosting the immune system by providing information about the disease to the body.
These are just a few of the herbs and homoeopathic components in our Full Spectrum Wartex and DSPL Cellular Health Kits. Our protocols are synergistic combinations of nutritional supplements, botanical extracts, and bioenergetic homoeopathic medicines that are delivered to you in pill form.
Please consult our doctors if you want to learn more about our health regimens or if you want expert assistance on how to get rid of your HPV. Now, our doctors are available 24/7 at www.biogetica.com.