How To Maintain Healthy Hair While At Home?
Healthy looking hair is a general sign of our health or beauty. Hair needs various nutrients to grow healthy and strong. In our life, many factors affect hair growth like age, malnutrition, genetics, hormonal balance, etc. Read on to know more about the natural ways to get better, stronger and healthier hair at home.
Here are a few tips which can help you maintain healthy and strong hair naturally at home.
- A well-balanced diet is extremely important. Include at least 45 gm of proteins in your diet daily. Good sources of protein are poultry, lean meat, eggs, beans, fish, etc.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking at least 3 litres a day is advisable for healthy hair growth.
- Wash your hair regularly to remove the excess oil or dirt from the scalp.
- Use chemical-free shampoos and always use a good conditioner after washing your hair.
- Oil your hair regularly. Oiling improves blood circulation and relaxes your muscles and nourishes the hair. Hair oil like almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil is useful in promoting healthy hair growth.
- Avoid stress. Often stress leads to hair loss, hence it is advisable to reduce the stress and also a good amount of sleep is essential for inhibiting hair loss.
- Limit the use of chemicals used for styling the hair; it damages the hair cuticle leading to hair loss.
- Always dry your hair naturally instead of blow dryers or any other artificial units.
- Get your hair cut regularly to avoid split ends. Cutting your hair regularly also promotes healthy hair growth.
- It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don’t panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your tiled floor.
- Comb wet hair with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. Take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
To know more about hair loss and the natural treatment necessary for hair growth, you can visit https://www.biogetica.com/hair-regrowth-stem-cell-anagrow or consult one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com