Everything You Should Know About Menopause
Dealing with Menopause? A natural sign of aging, menopause can make any woman nervous. Knowing what to expect can help alleviate her concerns. Here is everything you need to know about menopause and some tips to help you be your own health advocate and stay healthy naturally.
What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a period where a woman hasn’t menstruated for the last 12 consecutive months and can no longer be pregnant naturally. It is marked as the end of menstrual cycles. Menopause can happen after the age of 40 or 50. It is considered to be the natural biological process in the woman’s body. Menopause causes many uncomfortable symptoms like hot flashes and weight gain, which need medical treatment in many cases.
When Does Menopause Begin? And How Long Does It Lasts?
Most of the women start experiencing menopausal symptoms about four years before their last period. These symptoms also continue until about four years after a woman’s last period. Few of the women experience the symptoms a decade before menopause. The average age for menopause is 50-51. There are various factors that determine the onset of menopause-like genetics and ovary health. Perimenopause occurs before menopause, which is a period somewhere in the mid-40s. Many women skip this period and generally go to the menopausal phase.
What Are The Symptoms Of Menopause?
The symptoms of menopause may vary from woman to woman and they may be more severe in cases where there is a sudden onset of menopause. The symptoms are caused due to changes in estrogen and progesterone levels. They are divided into two categories:
- Physiological Symptoms:
- Hot flushes.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Joint pains.
- Weight gain.
- Reduced libido.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Hair loss.
- Less full breasts.
- Mood swings.
- Memory loss.
- Lack of concentration.
- Loss of interest in life.
- Lack of sleep.
If you see or experience any of the above symptoms, you may consult a doctor for free at www.biogetica.com
Menopause is a natural biological process that occurs as the ovaries mature and produces reproductive hormones in a low quantity. The reproductive hormones are as below:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone.
- Luteinizing hormone.
Most of the women experience the frequency of the bleeding during menstruation becoming less consistent, as the flow becomes heavier and longer. This stage is generally between the mid of 40s. By the age of 52–55, most women experience menopause.
First of all, a complete medical history is important for the physician to note down the patient to analyze the severity of the case.
During menopause, the FSH and LH levels usually fluctuate daily, so the doctor may take the blood sample for the same along with the medical history and the menstrual history.
Some of the tests which help to diagnose menopause are as follows:
- Complete blood tests including the lipid profile.
- Pap smear tests.
- Hormonal assay.
- Urine tests.
- Endometrial biopsy.
- Ultrasound scans.
A doctor can help you deal with emotional changes caused by menopause and perimenopause. You could consult one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com.
Conventional Treatment For Menopause
The conventional mode of treatment for menopause includes Hormone replacement therapy (HRT). In this therapy, the hormone Estrogen is administered, with or without progesterone. It is available in forms like tablets, nose sprays, patches, injections, implants. This type of treatment used for a prolonged duration is also shown to be producing certain health risks like stroke, blood clotting or even blood cancer. Many times, antidepressants are also prescribed by the doctor to deal with depression related to the menopause period.
Natural Treatment For Menopause
Homeopathy essentially plays a supportive role in treating menopause. Homeopathic remedies can be used in conjunction with other modes of treatment. It generally helps in the symptomatic treatment of the menopausal period. The most suitable homeopathic remedy is selected by the physician after a detailed individual case study and later evaluation of the patient. It is based upon the prominent symptoms of the patient. Homeopathic treatment is generally the supplementary treatment taken along with regular medications. Homeopathic remedies should be taken under the supervision of a registered Homeopathic physician and self-medication should be avoided. To know more about our trendsetting menopausal products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-menopause-remedies-treatments-relief#menopause-treatment
Here are some natural ingredients which have shown good results for menopause:
- Shatavari – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in regulating the female hormones. 
- Tribulus Terrestris – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to support the structure and function of the endocrine axis. 
- Tinospora Cordifolia – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help the body to cope with the insufficient balance of the female hormones. 
- Lachesis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to ease the symptoms like mood swings, irritability, etc related to menopause. 
- Cimicifuga Racemosa – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to restore the hormonal imbalances caused during the menopausal period. 
- Aletris Farinosa – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and hormonal balance. 
You are far from helpless in this life transition! Speak to one of our doctors now for free at www.biogetica.com.
Diet For Menopause
What To Eat?
- Food should be cool, uncooked and freshly prepared.
- Food should be more of sweet, bitter and astringent tastes such as: Rice, Sweet potatoes, Plums, peaches, grapes, watermelons, orange, carrots, beetroots, milk, butter, whole wheat bread, basil, peppermint, fennel etc…
- Bitter vegetables/herbs such as Dandelion root, holy thistle, yellow dock, rhubarb, bitter melon, greens, Spinach, Lettuce, fresh turmeric, fenugreek, gentian root, rhubarb, etc…
- Astringent foods such as pomegranate, cabbage, broccoli, basil, beans, parsley, etc..
Eat In Moderation:
- Sour fruits like grapes, green apples, unripe mango, etc… Minimize your intake of pickles, roasted nuts and chips
What Are The Foods To Aviod?
- Hot, spicy and oily foods, strong tea, coffee, white sugar, white flour, refined cereals, flesh foods, greasy or fried foods should all be avoided.
Natural remedies for menopause are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of menopause and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target the infection from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials.
Menopause can be self-diagnosed in most cases. Talk to your doctor to confirm a diagnosis and to identify ways to reduce bothersome symptoms. This will also give you a chance to ask questions about what to expect. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for managing menopause, then consult a doctor for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-menopause-remedies-treatments-relief or visit www.biogetica.com.
See Evidence Based Products
90 Day money back guarantee